Has anyone had the error: ##ERROR##: NPC.Get: Not a npc Id: 15525123372137252489 and knows how to fix it? It makes the game unbearable to play when kinkyworld is enabled. It pauses a lot and sometimes I can't make my sims do anything without it pausing.

Has anyone had the error: ##ERROR##: NPC.Get: Not a npc Id: 15525123372137252489 and knows how to fix it? It makes the game unbearable to play when kinkyworld is enabled. It pauses a lot and sometimes I can't make my sims do anything without it pausing.

can it be,that you have not installed or deleted the Kinky_NPC.package? i had the same Error because i deleted to ged rid of the annoying OKW NPCS.

Breaks my Game ,every click somewhere gives me this Error.

Try to install OKW new.

So guys, I believe I've posted some stuff regarding pregnancies in Kinkyworld and the answer was Kinkyworld by itself ignores the 8 sim limit. But I kinda want a second opinion on this because I'm still having problems. I've got a lot of Nraas mods and I wonder if they interfere with kinkyworld's scripts regarding this matter ( I don't have nraas woohooer though ). However I think I've identified strong factors as to why I'm having trouble with pregnancy with kinkyworld and nraas and I want to have somebody verify it. Firstly, I have a modified options that basically shifts the base lifespan stages to have a total amount of days equal to 80 years. In other words, on epic lifespan, my sims have a total of 29,000 (give or take) days to live. To balance this real lifespan out and prevent sims from potentially giving birth to a hundred babies every year, I've modified (using kinkyworld, not nraas) the pregnancy duration from the default 72 hours to 6570 hours. So, my big question, will these changes and possible other conflicting mods screw with Kinkyworld's self contained pregnancy scripts?

Any response would be appreciated guys.

My lifespan is not so long,but i have set my preggo time to 1440 hours.i dont see any issues about this timeset. I have an other issue with Menstrual/Pregnancy cycle. when the Game Starts and okw is loaded after some time.all wombs are flagged as invalid.not "Wombs not found" what are normal by Homeless or NPC.Weird, after some time the cycle is running normal,but not in the last rythm,and are empty.Example: Simfamily is saved,after wohooing. Hubby leaves is sperm into her,and she is in follicular state.When i load the game back the Womb is invalid,and later in luteal ,but empty.anybody a solution. PS: OKW V.3.5 /353 Patreon

I read your FAQ but my sims (a married couple) still won't have sex. When I try to get them to they keep saying 'no, I don't want to do that'.

Edit: Did the debug now they'll walk to the bed but after that they just seem to forget about it and go back to what they were doing.

@mocajava : The solution for this can be found through a little search.This is answered approx. 15x.

Um, okay...sorry? Anyway, I found it and it's working now. Now I just have to figure out why my guy has a black penis and why neither of their nipple colors are showing. But that's not a mod issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Not sure if this is the right place, but this seems like the thread for gameplay questions. I looked (mostly) everywhere for this, and I don't really feel like testing this out on another sim right now (I'm willing to do later so if nobody has an answer), but is it possible to turn an NPC sim outside the household into a Masochist through constant rape, as like if she was in the household? Or would that somehow be ineffective, for one reason or another?

Hello! Not sure if this is the right place, but this seems like the thread for gameplay questions. I looked (mostly) everywhere for this, and I don't really feel like testing this out on another sim right now (I'm willing to do later so if nobody has an answer), but is it possible to turn an NPC sim outside the household into a Masochist through constant rape, as like if she was in the household? Or would that somehow be ineffective, for one reason or another?

Yes. In fact, it's much easier for an NPC to become a masochist because the game mechanics that keep NPC rapists away from PC sims don't apply.

Yes. In fact, it's much easier for an NPC to become a masochist because the game mechanics that keep NPC rapists away from PC sims don't apply.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if this is the right place, but I'm having trouble with sending kinky selfies to raise exhibition. I go through the right steps (social networking -> texting -> send photo text -> select photo) but then nothing happens and the interaction just ends or my sim walks a few steps and then stops. What am I doing wrong? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys been using this mod with no problems for a long time then i installed the latest version and now it's not working.

I get my Sims to agree to have sex, I choose an animation from the list, they walk over to the object, say, the bed, and then, the interaction just ends. Like it was cancelled. They don't perform the animation.

Tried this with different save files with different Sims. Tried it solo. I tried starting a completely new world, setting up the animations, and the same problem occurs.

Any help would be appreciated.

I just have a question about the call girl service for the most recent build here (not patreon). My sim is at level six for woohoo, has 19 customers and has made almost 9,000 simoleons. Her title is call-girl, however do I still need to register (which isn't showing up on the phone or computer) her or just wait until calls start coming in?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the prostitution thing in KW. My sim has the prostitution job, when she goes to a dive bar there are clients but when I select "Kinky world" on my target client, there isn't "Whore" or anything about prostitution. Therefore, I cannot whoring my sim. I really don't know what to do.

Don't know if this is the right place, but I'm having trouble with sending kinky selfies to raise exhibition. I go through the right steps (social networking -> texting -> send photo text -> select photo) but then nothing happens and the interaction just ends or my sim walks a few steps and then stops. What am I doing wrong? 

To me, it worked when I had Kinky World Woohoo at least one time with the sim that you are sending kinky selfies to, then sending it worked.

It didn't help that my sim knew that sim's every  information.

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the prostitution thing in KW. My sim has the prostitution job, when she goes to a dive bar there are clients but when I select "Kinky world" on my target client, there isn't "Whore" or anything about prostitution. Therefore, I cannot whoring my sim. I really don't know what to do.

Use "Kinky", not "kinky World".

I just installed the mod and I'm having an issue with the Rapists setting. It's not letting me enable the setting for some reason. How do I fix this? Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

I was able to fix my issue. However, All of the wild horse models for zoo lover are missing the body. They have the hair and the genitals but the actual horse body is invisible. Any idea how to fix that? Thanks!