View File

This adds 3 sexable female followers and 1 male sexable dog follower.

Do not use this at the same time as the file at http://www.loverslab...xout-followers/

Requires: SexoutNG, Tryout's Data Pack (You don't need this if you have Sexout Tryout installed already.), Spectrum's ToyPack
SexoutNg
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/548-sexoutng-stable-release-96/
Tryout's DataPack or Tryout
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1476-sexout-tryout/
Spectrums ToyPack
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/195-spectrumstoypack-re-pack/

Before upgrading (if you are indeed upgrading) otherwise ignore this, get all items off any companions and/or storage containers from this mod so you don't lose them.

Sell all mod-related items as you will lose them.

You will have to reacquire all companions from this mod if you are upgrading from an earlier version as everything has different IDs.

For now, see the old incompatible file at http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/461-outdated-mojodajojo-sexout-followers/ for descriptions of how to acquire each companion, etc.

Expect many discrepancies in the old readmes.

This mod contains rape and/or beastiality roleplay themes. All contain sexual themes and imagery. Don't download if you aren't of legal age where you live, or are offended by the content.
Version 9

• 1. Merged all the esp plugins into the master and converted it to .esp
  • 2. Flipped flag to .esm in FNVEdit but left the plugin an .esp (to stop body head color mismatch issues without using an .esm)
  • 3. Added a "receive anal sex topic from Cheyenne" topic her to consensual female on female dialogue (yes player will equip strapon for this.)
  • 4. Fixed all errors showing in FONVEDIT (There were some related to Cheyenne's old .esp)
  • 5. Removed body slot 2 from dog collar w/tail in order to prevent it from accidentally unequipping the strapon on Cheyenne (or anyone else wearing that dog collar during sex as the dog collar shared a slot with the strapon and things got messed up if use dress list was selected in SexoutNG.
  • 6. The mod specific vendor is now added to banned for sex formlist
  • 7. Mod vendor now will reset any glitched AI problems relating to Brutilda, Cheyenne or Marisol through her dialogue. (Still haven't added Mac.)
  • 8. Lots of stuff I'm forgetting most likely.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/18/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG, [SCR] Tryout's Data Pack 20131005 (You don't need this if you have Sexout Tryout installed already.), [SCR] Spectrums Toy Pack (Re-Pack)

• 4 months later...

I don't know if the problem is with this or another mod however, I figured I'd post here first.

I am using JIP Companion Command & Control and for some reason none of these followers will show up in the CC&C interface. They work fine in all other aspects, and there are no conflicts, they just don't show up in the hud.

I've tried using CC&C's force add, and the console.  When doing that they do add on for a moment, but then they vanish.

Otherwise great work, thanks!

Edit: Odd thing i noticed so it may not be a mod issue, but Marisol does show up in the CC&C interface, Brutilda and Cheyenne however do not.  Will check to see if there is some other conflict causing this.

Edit2: no number conflict, fix was found, however it involved using CC&C to force add, then quickly recruit through dialogue.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Edit2: no number conflict, fix was found, however it involved using CC&C to force add, then quickly recruit through dialogue.

Thanks a a lot for this! It was driving me crazy. Be sure to force add them to JIP before recruiting them through dialog. JIP will auto remove them from the interface if you're not quick enough.

Don't recruit Sunny before doing Mojo's Cheyenne quest. You need to bang her 3 times to get the additional dialog and recruitment option. She follows Sunny so if you just recruit Sunny, you won't be able to finish her quest. The quest felt like a waste of time tbh. Cheyenne heads out of behind the pub every 7-8pm.

I'm able to see both vanilla and Mojo's Cheyenne's on JIP's interface now.

• 8 months later...