Good looking hooves i like ;), anyway not sure but im having no foot step sound at all walk/run nor on sprinting oh and also might add when in 1st person only the hands are showing.

Yes i will fix that soon , im having a short break atm ...... The i put the footstepsound to NPCHORSE so it is actually close to a horse running , i can hear it , but it might be not compatible with some mods , so ill switch that back then , and yes , ill add the firstperson as well.

Nice work.

But why not remove the broken version cbbe or add a fix in main download page?it confuses.

Right now im working on a new CBBE Version for Hooves . Also im busy with another Project im having ..... and i forgot to take out theold cbbe ill do that now

Eagerly awaiting the CBBE version- using a number of mods to turn my Huscarl into a succubus, and this would round it out nicely.

Only one simple request: Can you tag a heavy armor and light armor version, so that they mesh with the armor perks and AI's equipping routines?

I love this mod, I can't believe its taken someone so long to make a good hoof mod. Please keep up the good work. Do you know roughly when we will be able to equip armor in game without it being invisable? Or are you going to make some custom armor pieces?

Eagerly awaiting the CBBE version- using a number of mods to turn my Huscarl into a succubus, and this would round it out nicely.

Only one simple request: Can you tag a heavy armor and light armor version, so that they mesh with the armor perks and AI's equipping routines?

Yep i should be done soon after I've cleared out some IRL things. If can tag them for Light and Heavy if you want to , but i dunno if NPCs will ever wear it on default , you gotta give it to them , since that requires some changes in the .ESP. Once i get the CBBE version finished , ill upload some ESPs aswel i think .

I love this mod, I can't believe its taken someone so long to make a good hoof mod. Please keep up the good work. Do you know roughly when we will be able to equip armor in game without it being invisable? Or are you going to make some custom armor pieces?

Now you can use armor :)

Yep i should be done soon after I've cleared out some IRL things. If can tag them for Light and Heavy if you want to , but i dunno if NPCs will ever wear it on default , you gotta give it to them , since that requires some changes in the .ESP. Once i get the CBBE version finished , ill upload some ESPs aswel i think .

Now you can use armor :)

Excellent- if its got an armor rating, NPCs should equip it when you give it to them. This is actually one thing I think they did much better in Fallout 4- NPCs in that, once you hand them gear, you tell them specifically what to equip, with them only defaulting if you've given them nothing at all. Which is nice, for those of us who like to play dressup.

Mostly I'd want the armor rating versions though so that I can actually play using the hooves without losing the "wear all light armor" perks. :sleepy:

Hey man, just gotta say this mod is awesome. Since I tend to play succubus inspired characters, this was really a lucky find as I feel I've wandered to every corner of the interwebs in search of something like this to round out my preferred character type. Looking forward to a polished CBBE version, though for the time being I'm using the tweaked version that was posted earlier in the thread.

Keep up the great work!

Absolutely astonishing mod! I want to fiddle around with it so it's actually just hooves without any fur on the leg, like this:
post-234212-0-69086800-1466083957_thumb.jpg :q

Is it possible to make a body's leg textures fit around the hoovey protrusion? Or would you basically have to make a hairless version for every body mod? If so just tell me how I should do it best and I will upload my results if I get it right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a version like this for UN7B?

There is a UN7B preset for UUNP in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio2.

I meant to say sevenbase, don't know why I wrote UN7B. But basically I have an entire warddrobe full of sevenbase clothes. I'd really like to use these hooves in PSQ, but I'm not sure that I'd be able to put the hooves to match the rest of my sevenbase stuff