a fix for cbbe version with bodyslide

attachicon.gifhoovesbodyslide.jpgattachicon.gifkhb.jpgattachicon.gifkhb2.jpg - attachicon.gifHooves for CBBE HDT.rar

Alright Thanks a lot ; 

To everyone else : I got the meshes finished , im trying to make a Texture for this atm ( Which actually is the hardest part since i cant decide how it should look ) , if im lucky I could get a release done tomorrow ( When all the nifskope stuff works )

This is the current Untextured model (For UUNP atm , Sorry :C ) https://gyazo.com/2530cc196b95a50163eeed6b0fca4c5e

attachicon.gifhoovesbodyslide.jpgattachicon.gifkhb.jpgattachicon.gifkhb2.jpg - attachicon.gifHooves for CBBE HDT.rar

Alright Thanks a lot ; 

To everyone else : I got the meshes finished , im trying to make a Texture for this atm ( Which actually is the hardest part since i cant decide how it should look ) , if im lucky I could get a release done tomorrow ( When all the nifskope stuff works )

This is the current Untextured model (For UUNP atm , Sorry :C ) https://gyazo.com/2530cc196b95a50163eeed6b0fca4c5e

This is just keeps getting more and more awesome.

To make it easy at first, mayby you could make a "stocking/pantyhose" version first that stops above the knee or something. Since there are some many body textures that might be an easier way for all us noobs who don't know how to texture, and for you so you don't have to add like 5 different types of skin textures.

Because I assume skin textures are harder to get good looking than solid-like textures like black leather or something.

Also how do you make texture "fit" eachother so you don't get the seam?

Alright Thanks a lot ; 

This is just keeps getting more and more awesome.

To make it easy at first, mayby you could make a "stocking/pantyhose" version first that stops above the knee or something. Since there are some many body textures that might be an easier way for all us noobs who don't know how to texture, and for you so you don't have to add like 5 different types of skin textures.

Because I assume skin textures are harder to get good looking than solid-like textures like black leather or something.

Also how do you make texture "fit" eachother so you don't get the seam?

Actually it seems pretty easy to apply the textures since i just have to add edgeloops into the blender to make skinpartitions ( Later on, when it works, the DDS is the part where you guys can add your own textures). Atm its just like 'what skin do i put on'. And yes i will make a short version of the hooves too ( Just like the original ) , just better looking and optimized.

For now i try to release the new ones I made ( Hopefully today) so that i can move on and make a CBBE profile aswell , afterwards I think i might start making the Shorthooves aswell. 

I have trouble putting textures in black, serves to CBBE? there q overwrite the base with the retexturado?

Hmmm strange.... I dont know why... Did you install the Hooves properly? And did you make sure that the Texture file has Overwritten the old file?

Also you mightve placed the texture file into a folder......... Other problem inducing things wont come to my mind , just check these for now and tell me if these suggestions fixed your problem

Short Progress update : Textures are set .. currently have Blender Export problems ... which are literally caused by nothing..... apparently i didnt weight the vertices although i did assign and weighted the ones that are apparently 'Not weighted'..... Once that is fixed i can finally start with the NifSkope but for now this shit is occuring ;S

Edit: I fixed the problem ( Although now im scared the skeleton doesnt work properly since some Sceneroots werent connected :s ) ; i need someone that can show me how to use the imported skeletons / bones so that i can reconnect them to my new hooves , since not all my Bones connect although some did

I really like this mod, but i would like to be able to wear body armor. I'm no modder, and have no idea if it is possible to change the equip slot to boots or legs.

Yes that is the current problem i will fix when the Nifskope problems are gone.

Atm I'm trying to fix the Export problem i have. Blender puts all the Sceneroots as parent to the Exported scene , thus adding them as children to the NiNode that you have to delete. Sadly , if i unmark the children , all the bones Detach in the process..... I need someone for a fix ( Or Im just here and try to fiddle in the settings till it works :s ). I havent found a solution online yet :( seems like noone had issues like that 

Edit: I finally got it into nifskope and it seems to work (Partially...) but for some reason this happens 6fc43fc058e710ea679ee7ee5abb5cd0.png

https://gyazo.com/6fc43fc058e710ea679ee7ee5abb5cd0  which is a huge problem atm..... still looking to fix this. The clipping UUNP bodies arent a problem , but the hooves not being aligned right are the problem

20:00 Edit: After almost being finished to knot my Rope , I got a Idea and all of the sudden it works ( FOR NOW) lets see how it goes on now.... If i can finally Nifskope and CK this mesh then im done soon <,<

23:00 Edit : I got everything set up....... im almost done but i cant load the nif into the creation kit , since it just freezes up when its trying to load it.

I have done nothing wrong and checked multiple times in Nifskope what could cause problems... but nothing......

When i get to load it into CK i should be able to see if it works ingame , and when it does i just need to make a _1.nif which is pretty easy.

HELP

3:00 Edit : Everything works now ... only 1 problem , Textures show up in NifSkope but not in Ck's Render ... and as such , there are no textures ingame .... does mb know the solution?

5:00 Edit : Fixed everything ( For more info look below )

Can you make work for the ygnord male? Cause that's what I'm using

First i really want to get Females done.... Then Yes i can make it for both genders... 

Right now I FINALLY GOT MY TEXTURES and hope that im done soon with putting in the hooves for UUNP...

If thats done ... im going to be super happy ( since it too me about 3-4days now to make )

Okay.... I finally got it ingame... but now i think i have a Skeleton bug for the body........... atleast im happy that i now can fix the problems myself .

I need to remodel the mesh currently ( Since the part below the Knees is way to slim ) and while doing that i can try to fix the Skeleton as well.

After that I might actually be able to release new hooves (Yay) 

Ok new progress update :

Atm im like a sitting duck since I'm out of ideas to fix my current problem.......

If i load my niffile into CK it works perfectly fine , textures are there , its aligned and doesnt show any Skeleton problems.....

When ingame tho, my armor is partially invisible and partially visible and stretched.

I have no idea why or how this is possible, and there are no Solutions online either.

Maybe somebody had that issue and got it fixed , but for now i can't continue finishing my armormod :C

Well, I have no idea how to fix it :(

I guess I could try and do something with Outfit Studio if you want me to try, but I am really bad with actual 3D modeling etc.

But if you want me to try, just give me the .nif and textures.

I really want this to work, I'm just not good with these things. :/

Well, I have no idea how to fix it :(

I guess I could try and do something with Outfit Studio if you want me to try, but I am really bad with actual 3D modeling etc.

But if you want me to try, just give me the .nif and textures.

I really want this to work, I'm just not good with these things. :/

That is the problem , since smth messes it up ingame , bodyslide changes also don't help.

For now i might try a new hooveset but ill make some things different now and it might work with those changes...

If somebody is good with blender or you know someone who is good with it , can he / she take a look at my blend..... because it might be that i did smth wrong there ( although i dont think so ) but who knows.... atm i cant determine whats the problem since every tutorial is redundant and there is nothing leaned towards making an armor over the 37 38 and 32 slot..... just the armor 32 . Sooo im in a bit of a pickle here

hello,FreakingGobbo

Can I ask what your wings mod it?

thx you

These wings are from the mod animated wings , and are the alduin wings i believe. A friend of mine retextured them for me .

And for the Others , the new Hooves are finally out :) Hope you like them , atm im trying to fix the Clipping since there are some complications using Blender and UUNP Special body ... so im still figuring out that , but once i do , the clipping should be almost gone

so i have this problem with the cbbe version as in the sliders don't show in bodyslide and the fix doesn't seem to do anything if anyone can help me i would appreciate it thx

Yea the CBBE version has been uploaded by someone in this thread who has made functional sliders , atm im trying to fix the clipping by making YET another set of hooves.

Once they are perfected , ill make a CBBE version as wel , and then everyone can use them

hello,FreakingGobbo Thank you for your answer

I found your Hooves Mod Types is clothes

Can be changed to other types of position?

If you wear clothes, you can not use Hooves :(  :(

Ummm ill fix that issue by rearranging the ESP file in the next update , so that they are registered as Boots , and as such you can use the Hooves with Armor , atm that isnt possible (with the vanilla armor slots) due to me assigning the 32 (body) and 37(feet) slot. Im doing that to fix some things for the moment , but later on , you will be able to wear armor

I know its not done, but just know that when I saw your mod the Foo Fighters song "My Hero" immediately started playing in my head. Thank you

Thanks a lot for liking this mod :D and yes , this thing takes some time till its done .

so i have this problem with the cbbe version as in the sliders don't show in bodyslide and the fix doesn't seem to do anything if anyone can help me i would appreciate it thx

Yea the CBBE version has been uploaded by someone in this thread who has made functional sliders , atm im trying to fix the clipping by making YET another set of hooves.

Once they are perfected , ill make a CBBE version as wel , and then everyone can use them

hello,FreakingGobbo Thank you for your answer

I found your Hooves Mod Types is clothes

Can be changed to other types of position?

If you wear clothes, you can not use Hooves :(  :(

Ummm ill fix that issue by rearranging the ESP file in the next update , so that they are registered as Boots , and as such you can use the Hooves with Armor , atm that isnt possible (with the vanilla armor slots) due to me assigning the 32 (body) and 37(feet) slot. Im doing that to fix some things for the moment , but later on , you will be able to wear armor

I know its not done, but just know that when I saw your mod the Foo Fighters song "My Hero" immediately started playing in my head. Thank you

Thanks a lot for liking this mod :D and yes , this thing takes some time till its done .

Thank you very much :)

Currently hotfixing the armor problem , should be fixed very soon tho I think

Edit: It wont be fixed very soon since there are some complications.. and i need to contact people to help me make meshes have slider effects without using a reference body

As long as i dont know how to do that , i cant make the mesh Leg only.... Sry