Issue with Creature Animations

fireloncha

I recently Updated to SexLab v161b and Creature Framework 1.0.4. I am using FNIS 6.2 and FNIS Creature Pack 6.1. I am not getting T poses and the animations seem to load fine. The problem is that the creatures don't move. I tired to do figure out what the issue could be and I noticed an error message in the debugging tool saying "Didn't activate Actor ['details']; already has effect". I don't know if that is related to this issue but I hope it helps.

post-83151-0-52133700-1463460285_thumb.png post-83151-0-05553600-1463460406_thumb.png

I recently Updated to SexLab v161b and Creature Framework 1.0.4. I am using FNIS 6.2 and FNIS Creature Pack 6.1. I am not getting T poses and the animations seem to load fine. The problem is that the creatures don't move. I tired to do figure out what the issue could be and I noticed an error message in the debugging tool saying "Didn't activate Actor ['details']; already has effect". I don't know if that is related to this issue but I hope it helps.

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.png attachicon.gifScreenShot11.png

Non-moving animals indicates a failure to fix an error that occurred when you ran FNIS.

That bug is a strange interaction between MNC, FNIS and Mod Manager. Couldn't find the post in the MNC thread talking about it, and I don't really understand how and why. But I fixed it for me by running FNIS without creatures, then reinstalling MNC, then running FNIS with creatures.

EDIT: Found the post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/page-204?do=findComment&comment=1331101

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i have another issue with SexLab Creature Framework.

The Animations when i interact with Animals work quite well, but somehow my PC is always on the wrong place, making it look very strange.

I am using UNP - Blessed Body, UNP TBBP, XP32 maximum skeleton, FNIS PCEA2  Player exclusive Animations, Sexlab Framework 1.60 hotfix, Sexlab Creature Animations 1.60, Aroused Creatures, ZaZ Main 0605, ZaZ Patch 0607, Sexlab Defeat, Being Female 2.5, FNIS (FNIS, Spells, Creatures), SL Spider Animation fix, Creature Features 104, more nasty critters 9 0, and SL Nude Creatures.

As far as i see these are all the mods which might arrange the displacement.

Does someone has a clue where the bug comes from ? I already tried the SL option to arrange lovers height (So the Creature should have the right height for the animation) but the error still the same.

When i played Skyrim some months ago everything went fine, and i didnt changed anything since then. I am to lazy to arrange the position of the PC for all the animations, so i hope the great community might know how to get the charakters in the right position in a easier way.

Thanks for your time. :)

You get displacement in all animations or just in some?

Just in case, why dont you upgrade to Sexlab framework 1.61b ? It works well, even better than 1.60

Most of them (At least with non-human ones.) I´ll upgrade and hope it will solve the problem.

/edit

Well i updated each mod and it seems to work well now, had to do some minor fixes, but the majority is fixed, thanks Tefajo

First: yep, i ve saw an answer at the FAQ, but it doesn´t worked for me.

I am not able to find the Milking devices either. I am using ZaZ Animations 0611 and ZaZ Textures 0605 but they still dont show up ingame.

I didnt saw a hint which said that it is necessary to create a new game for this mod, so i use an existing one.

Is one of my ZaZ packs outdated or is it necessary to start a new game ? Or might it be something different?

Thanks for your affords.

I am not able to find the Milking devices either. I am using ZaZ Animations 0611 and ZaZ Textures 0605 but they still dont show up ingame.

I didnt saw a hint which said that it is necessary to create a new game for this mod, so i use an existing one.

Is one of my ZaZ packs outdated or is it necessary to start a new game ? Or might it be something different?

Thanks for your affords.

ok what? how is this related to your previous issue? :P

Just in case, i think Zaz Animations 0611 is all you need, since textures 0605 was an update to a previous ZaZ version. 

Remove the 0605 (or reinstall 0611) and try again

Thanks for your affords.

Just in case, i think Zaz Animations 0611 is all you need, since textures 0605 was an update to a previous ZaZ version. 

No. There are TWO files for download for Zaz right now and you need them BOTH. The big one is the 6.10 release and the small one updates the big one to the 6.11 version.

There are known bugs in the 6.10 version that the 6.11 patches fix. Installing only the 6.11 patch file will NOT work.

Thanks for your affords.

No. There are TWO files for download for Zaz right now and you need them BOTH. The big one is the 6.10 release and the small one updates the big one to the 6.11 version.

There are known bugs in the 6.10 version that the 6.11 patches fix. Installing only the 6.11 patch file will NOT work.

Thanks for clarifying (just in case)

Anyway, what i meant is that he shouldnt overwrite 0611 (0610+0611) with 0605 textures

Archived