CBBE Chubby + Black Forest Ver

What's the original file for pubic hair? If this is the original file could you add separate download just for hair if that's even possible? Thanks, and cool mod btw! :)

Seconding this!

I'd love to replace one of the bushes that the painted lady mod has with this one!

Then everyone can enjoy this nice forest on their characters :3

You can easily add the pubic hair to one of your own custom bodies by using the outfit studio in bodyslide.

1: Save this body mod in a convenient location (you're going to need it for that bush)

2: Open up outfit studio through bodyslide

3: Start a new project, and use whatever (probably CBBE base) body you want as a template. I use CBBE HDT.

4: After hitting next, choose a display name for your project, it will matter. Load the femalebody_0 (by choosing From File and browsing to the directory where you saved the body already) Textures should be left on automatic. Hit finish

5: You should see three objects, the baseshape, the femalebody, and the pubic hair. Delete the femalebody, it's the pubic hair you want. Then select the pubic hair and select the slider menu above, clicking conform all.

6: Open the file menu and click save project as. The name you gave the project earlier should now be in its display name as well as its slider set file, shape data folder, and shape data file, which is what we want so that it is nice and organized. Make sure that its output filename is femalebody (no 1 or 0 behind it, bodyslide automatically makes a 0 and a 1 of it) and make sure that the output datapath matches where your meshes/actors/character/character assets folder is.

7: Save it and go back to bodyslide, where your body should be there with whatever name you gave it, bush on display, and ready to be created.

Thus you have taken the bush from this body, made it bodyslidable, and attached it to a bodyslidable hdt body. Took me less than 5 minutes and I'm an outfit studio noob.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry but dont understand so well how to use it. Which of the three archives i have to download?

textures for body

v.1.0 hairy

v.1.1  more hairy

i think in textures body file are very high   low end pc can't use

ok but im using cbbe always i download a xml(or something like that) for presets, so i want to know the conflict with this mod cause this mod is installed directly in the data...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

tried this out but the pubes are showing up as purple like its missing a texture even tho i installed all the body textures and the 1.1 meshes/textures. not sure why. anyone else have this issue. would an enb cause that? im using the true vision enb from nexus ... i really would like to use these pubes and body on a few companions

i figured it out and looks like the (forest) shows up as the proper black when i create a new character. however if i simply replace a custom companions meshes/textures with this they will show up as purple. so looks like you cant use it as a replacer for a companion unless someone edits the pubic textures somehow.

i figured it out and looks like the (forest) shows up as the proper black when i create a new character. however if i simply replace a custom companions meshes/textures with this they will show up as purple. so looks like you cant use it as a replacer for a companion unless someone edits the pubic textures somehow.

The reason you're getting a purple texture is because the game can't find the pubhair and pubhair_n files inside "textures/actors/character/female". You can create these folders inside your companion mod files and paste in the pubhair files and it should work.

The reason you're getting a purple texture is because the game can't find the pubhair and pubhair_n files inside "textures/actors/character/female". You can create these folders inside your companion mod files and paste in the pubhair files and it should work.

thanks! i knew there was something i was overlooking

• 5 months later...

You can easily add the pubic hair to one of your own custom bodies by using the outfit studio in bodyslide.

1: Save this body mod in a convenient location (you're going to need it for that bush)

3: Start a new project, and use whatever (probably CBBE base) body you want as a template. I use CBBE HDT.

4: After hitting next, choose a display name for your project, it will matter. Load the femalebody_0 (by choosing From File and browsing to the directory where you saved the body already) Textures should be left on automatic. Hit finish

5: You should see three objects, the baseshape, the femalebody, and the pubic hair. Delete the femalebody, it's the pubic hair you want. Then select the pubic hair and select the slider menu above, clicking conform all.

6: Open the file menu and click save project as. The name you gave the project earlier should now be in its display name as well as its slider set file, shape data folder, and shape data file, which is what we want so that it is nice and organized. Make sure that its output filename is femalebody (no 1 or 0 behind it, bodyslide automatically makes a 0 and a 1 of it) and make sure that the output datapath matches where your meshes/actors/character/character assets folder is.

7: Save it and go back to bodyslide, where your body should be there with whatever name you gave it, bush on display, and ready to be created.

Thus you have taken the bush from this body, made it bodyslidable, and attached it to a bodyslidable hdt body. Took me less than 5 minutes and I'm an outfit studio noob.

Thank you for this workaround. The scaling worked withe the standard CBBE HDT Sliders, but i want to make this work with the clams of Skyrim cosio body.

The standard body misses a few sliders so, when the vagina opens, the hair doest move to the side.

Do you have any ide how to get this to work ?

• 2 months later...

Thank you for this workaround. The scaling worked withe the standard CBBE HDT Sliders, but i want to make this work with the clams of Skyrim cosio body.

The standard body misses a few sliders so, when the vagina opens, the hair doest move to the side.

Do you have any ide how to get this to work ?

I'm afraid that's way beyond my knowledge.