HELP with "HDT realistic bounce and jiggle" and "babes of skyrim"

lipplog

The bounce and jiggles nexus page implies that it is compatible with Babes of Skyrim, but I keep getting CTD. Mod Organizer shows the conflict between the two is with the skin textures. I've tried most of the textures available on the bounce and jiggles page, but none stop the crashing. I've tried changing Babes load order to no avail. 

Can anyone help?

EDIT: My bad. Turns out the crashing wasn't from the textures at all, but one stray mod, Skyrim 2016 Terrain Parallax STP by Pfuscher I installed while experimenting with RealVision ENB. After deciding I didn't like the ENB effect in my VR system, I uninstalled everything related, except for this. Explains why the CTD occurred when transitioning from interior to exterior.

You need a skeleton replacer

I'm already using the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE mod.

Everything works fine if I disable either the Bounce & Jiggles set of mods, or the Babes of Skyrim mod. It's just the two together that causes CTD. And the files that seem to be conflicting are the skin textures.

It may be relevant that the crash always occurs when crossing from an interior to an exterior (or vice versa) while the new location is attempting to load.

Archived