View File

Installation Instructions on new mod users that's confused how to install this

1. You will need Armorkeywords For AWKCR version
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091/?

2. if you choose download manually you need to extract data files in this location
C: \ Program Files \ Steam \ steamapps \ Common \ Fallout 4 \ Data

Recent Update Announcment

Fomod will be added soon, not yet the file section is still the same due to one person request one plugin i will re-make and re-balance entire file with plenty version to choose from.

• -Weightless version/cheat version/Vanilla
  • -Weightless version/cheat version/Armor keywords patch
  • - Vanilla/Rebalance version
  • - Vanilla/Rebalance Version/Armor keywords patch
  • - Vanilla/Cheat Version

QUOTENon awkcr will be located on Chemstation
An awkcr Will be relocated on a new Category, please backup all you're save file before isntalling new updates , Thank you for downloading.
MOD DETAIL Why i decided to added this manually
FOMOD application crashing over and over before i can updated maybe in near future when i really learn how to ceate FOMOD i'm still a noob on that part.

Folder Installation Just Drag the files in data

MOD.CHANGELOG
1.0A

• "All Tagged In this category
  • Vanilla - [Vanilla DLC stuff/Combined Including Powerarmor/WEAPONS/Robot Armor ALL IN ONE]
  • Vanilla Rebalanced - [ ALL DLC Rebalanced with added 1-5+ PTS fair STATS on each armor re-edit the entire file]
  • Vanilla Weightless - [ALL DLC Vanilla Weightless cheat version , has updated names and boosted unfair stat marked as cheat]
  • All above as usual when mod labeled as awkcr you Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource to make it work if you want categorized version
  • added extra stuff "ROBO REPAIR KIT" can be crafted on chemlab

if you enjoyed the mod and its update please endorsed this file or if you if feel the mod is done in wrong way and its breaking you're game please let me know and i will fixed it asap when i'm able.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/06/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091/?

• 1 year later...