Bestiality Mod

Esmebelles

Part of enjoying a fantasy world is doing the things that you can't/won't do in the real world. I would love to see this and maybe someone could take inspiration from the bad dragon website.

This is a good Idea. That site has alot of fantasy type erotic things that could help with modeling.

ok so kinda a noob at using mods but how exactly do we use this mod is there a guide out there tha somebody can point me to or a simple guide cause i extracted it and all that dropped it into my data folder for skyrim but from there i don't really know where to go.n i already got FNIS mod installed and working but not sure how to use it hit a horse and a dog wolf and saber with the npc idles spell then used the selection spell and tried various diffrent poses but nothing seems to happen in the case of the saber he kept mauling me lol

step 1: you can only use one of the inner zip files at a time (IE falmer, 'torrl' etc)

step 2: equip FNIS idle selection, and player idle on left/right cast.

step 3: in fnis idle selection, theyre under o1-6, some have more, some have less,

step 4: cast on self, can probly cast it on other npcs too

My support as well. I loved all the mods for Oblivion, especially the bestiality/combat rape. Heck, some of the options made walking by the stables near cities dangerous. O.o This would be great for Skyrim, especially with all the amazing critters roaming around. I know it's a bad thing, but when a fully realized mod like this gets released, it'll be a major selling point for me finally buying Skyrim.

Wow, I wonder if this is even still active.

Anyway, I was looking for a mod like this since I have AP installed and quite enjoy making use of it.

I saw this on the Nexus and my imagination kinda started running.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9279

I really hope someone makes this a reality as I wouldn't mind having my busty Khajiit lady get up under a stallion, or don a strapon and give a mare some love.

Wow' date=' I wonder if this is even still active.

Anyway, I was looking for a mod like this since I have AP installed and quite enjoy making use of it.

I saw this on the Nexus and my imagination kinda started running.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9279

I really hope someone makes this a reality as I wouldn't mind having my busty Khajiit lady get up under a stallion, or don a strapon and give a mare some love.

[/quote']

sweet. Looks like the ball is starting to roll. *excited*

So speaking of' date=' I can't be the only person who was excited to see these in Dawnguard, can I? Much prefer them to the standard dogs in Skyrim. Can't wait to see them in action!

Oh, and how could I forget the Chaurus Hunters? God, I love Bethesda for putting in insect enemies!

[/quote']

Oh gods yes. Those huskies, man; freakin studs. Even the Demon Hounds are a good candidate for some pretty crazy nights, hah!

The Chaurus Hunter scared the everliving out of me first time I saw one, because I wasn't aware they were implimented - The more I saw them though, the more I wished they'd hold still so I could get a good look. They're awesome!

So speaking of' date=' I can't be the only person who was excited to see these in Dawnguard, can I? Much prefer them to the standard dogs in Skyrim. Can't wait to see them in action!

Oh, and how could I forget the Chaurus Hunters? God, I love Bethesda for putting in insect enemies!

[/quote']

Oh gods yes. Those huskies, man; freakin studs. Even the Demon Hounds are a good candidate for some pretty crazy nights, hah!

The Chaurus Hunter scared the everliving out of me first time I saw one, because I wasn't aware they were implimented - The more I saw them though, the more I wished they'd hold still so I could get a good look. They're awesome!

Agreed on the husky, somebodys avitar needs to fuck that good boy.

[/quote']

No kidding! Oh and Ravana, awesome avatar pic.

I would love to see some horse cocks in Skyrim :3

There is a mod already to put them in the game. check sexualized creatures for the link. However, Unfortunately, we cant do anything with them. I would love for my character to get cover with horse cum since she is just that kind of girl.

Archived