Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bestiality Mod

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

Esmebelles

Esmebelles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
Yeah i know i'm sick lol, but i would looove to be able to play around in skyrim with some of the animals, maybe even the dragons -drools- :P i remeber oblivion had one like it, wondering if anyones planing on making one for skyrim?

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

vrine

vrine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
Yes, please! This would be great~

shedidwhat

shedidwhat

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts
Tina has said in her Blog she is working on porting
her Oblivion mod to Skyrim

http://craank.blogspot.com

roach890

roach890

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
maybe the trolls and giants too, weird little fetish

H3xx

H3xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
I have to through my hat into this ring. If any one needs texture work for this, I'd be happy to help.

Lurk3r

Lurk3r

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
I second the motion. So many fun little critters wandering around Skyrim.

Knoloa

Knoloa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
I hope that Chase is going to work on a Skyrim version of LoversBitch once we have enough models and animations. There is a lot of potential for this kind of mod in Skyrim since we have different models for wolves and dogs, and Oblivion's dog could be imported as well. Also, there is this dog merchant in Markarth wich would be a good starting point.

Better start crossing my fingers for the next year.

AspuN

AspuN

WIP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
I'm here to give my support. LoversBitch was my favorite adult mod for oblivion. I hope we see it in Skyrim.

Verchiel

Verchiel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
I Second the Motion.

shunter

shunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
You're not sick, doodet. You just happen to have a fetish that happens to be a taboo in nowaday's society.

I approve of this. Using ASX/MiniLovers on animals only works with a lot of imagination...

Jexsam

Jexsam

Conjurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts

Yeah i know i'm sick lol

There are people on this forum whose fetishes include but are not limited to pedophilia, gore, scat, and cannibalism.

You are far from the sickest person here. I guarantee you.

GDelscribe

GDelscribe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
....Excellent. Maybe then some, more anatomically correct animal models might be made.

mm777

mm777

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
the pc geting pregnant from frost troll and giving birth and/or dragon. having a dragon swoop down a scoop you up with its dick and fly you around skyrim to show ppl why you are called dragon born while parthuunax face palms himself. giant troll kings uses you as a onahole/tenga/fleshlight. cursed armors that rape you for enchantment recharging.

i can do this all night.

Johnnyred

Johnnyred

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

having a dragon swoop down a scoop you up with its dick and fly you around skyrim to show ppl why you are called dragon born while parthuunax face palms himself.

This one made me laugh pretty hard. I'm all for bestiality.

Shomet

Shomet

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
I have seen a mod on the nexus that adds some more 'detailed' cocks to the werewolves, and you might be able to take the naughty parts and place them onto wolves or dogs. I cant seem to find it, so i will see if i can upload it somewhere, as i dled it as soon as i found it and can no longer find it.

Edit~
Link to the adult mod: http://www.mediafire...jhhh2x3brn4v322 It does add 2 other mods though, female werewolves and a werewolf replacement texture for fur color.

Bonus: Found this while on the nexus and got this also http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8126 . It adds tail-holes to the werewolves. ;3

/reverttolurkermode

GHJKL

GHJKL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
I thought the sexrim/SSG guys also were dabbeling in bestiality.

Asylianna

Asylianna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
I would definitely like to see this in Skyrim, the sooner the better! And yes to all the various kinds of monsters all around. So much good, virile breeding stock in the wilderness of Skyrim. :D

MrYoda

MrYoda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Some bestiality video on-line.

Attached Files

lol605

lol605

Roamer of the Interwebs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

I think the music made it more hilarious then it should have been. I wish I knew what the guy was saying though lol

shunter

shunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

BHAHAHAHA. The music.

Is that a standalone mod or just the guy messing up with animations?