View File

Anutha can be found in the four shields tavern in Dragonsbridge.

She is marriable and levels with the Player up to 150.

Perks

Armsman, Agile Defender, Light Foot, Ranger, Quick Shot

I8zOyWr.png

-UNPB Body

-Standalone
-Female Even Toned Voice
-Credits included

Optional Files

As requested, I have also uploaded her Racemenu Preset. To make her look like in the screenshots you will need:

Use the Nord Race and set weight to 80.

Installation

Download Archive & Install with your favorite Mod Manager or just drop everything into your Data folder.

Interesting face - to make her popular, you might want to give her personality. In order to do that, you'd make more posts about her (like via a blog). You know, control the flow.

Even though it was most ungraceful, the poster above correctly pointed out, that there already are many followers, and most of them don't get under the players skin.

Well, I think you`re meaning well, but I have no interest in making my mods "popular". I mod for myself and share stuff

because I know there are a lot of people that don`t know how to do so. If some of them enjoy my work, I`m glad.

If you don`t like it... well no one is forcing you to download ;)

Since I`m not blocking someones space here or anything I don´t see why I shouldn`t upload another follower, even if there are

alredy more than enough.

Thanks for your honesty. I guessed that we all look for catharsis, or self-affirmation from other people. And, since you seem to be new around here, I took my part as somewhat better mannered counter-part of this community.

That said, have fun, welcome to Loverslab (guessing from the number of your posts).

Well, I think you`re meaning well, but I have no interest in making my mods "popular". I mod for myself and share stuff

because I know there are a lot of people that don`t know how to do so. If some of them enjoy my work, I`m glad.

If you don`t like it... well no one is forcing you to download ;)

Since I`m not blocking someones space here or anything I don´t see why I shouldn`t upload another follower, even if there are

alredy more than enough.

if possible preset for racemenu , not all pepole have talent or artistic to make good thing , and thank you again for sharing

You`re welcome, glad to hear that you like her. As requestet, I added her preset and also posted some informations what you will need to make her look like in the screenshots :)

thank you very much , still exist good people , i cry :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

You`re welcome, glad to hear that you like her. As requestet, I added her preset and also posted some informations what you will need to make her look like in the screenshots :)

thank you very much , still exist good people , i cry :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

dont cry, the world is full of them :P

First off, let me say that I love this girl! She's beautiful and a great addition to my game. I personally love follower mods, so keep 'um coming, cant wait till the next one comes out that's on your blog, the no name girl, lol.

I do have a question though, where did you get the headdress that she's wearing in your screenshots? I think it looks great on her and fits with the feel of her very well.

Again, thanks for the wonderful follower!!!

• 1 year later...

I download lots of followers and thank you for this one because many don't achieve what you and few others have. You've created a great character. Do you have any plans to add voice or quests?

Also can I get a UUNPS version please?

Thanks again for the follower!