Mod Problems

ok after reading i guess this is the place to post my problems at with my mods ok first i only have skyrim i dont have the DLCs yet the mods i have are the ones that are not checked the reason why is because they turn red when i do check them which has been my problem also the sexlab mod when i use it the males whole body disappears only his head and hands show up the list on my mods is in the link below also i would like to find a sexy armor mod that will work with my other mods if anyone knows of one.

http://imgur.com/fiSsivm

Would recommend using Wrye Bash Installer for mods with basic, straightforward structures instead of whatever it is that is you are using. 

VERY OLD school, drag and drop soldier here so examining actual mod folder contents and KNOWING exactly what it will overwrite is kinda second nature to me.

Most of the time its something simple that overwrote something needed, like a skeleton or body mesh, script or texture file. etc.

Sometimes the "mod managers" just don't manage very well.  IF I use one I still put the adjusted structure that I want with all possible options in the Bash Installer so I can SEE what each mod just put in my data folder.

It's a lot of extra work but it pays off in the long run.  NEVER trust that mistakes are not made in file structure, extra un-needed meshes, etc.

Buyer beware.  Feel me?

If you want Sexlab working properly you need to install all it's requirements like the latest version of FNIS (with all it's requirements) and a skeleton mod also never forget to check the "Skeleton arm fix" in the generatefnisforusers.exe and clicking in the "Update FNIS behaviour" button.

it's best to install those mods in order otherwise you will have bugs or crashes in your game.

Also you can use LOOT https://loot.github.io/ to sort your load order, which is very helpful for a stable skyrim.

If you want Sexlab working properly you need to install all it's requirements like the latest version of FNIS (with all it's requirements) and a skeleton mod also never forget to check the "Skeleton arm fix" in the generatefnisforusers.exe and clicking in the "Update FNIS behaviour" button.

it's best to install those mods in order otherwise you will have bugs or crashes in your game.

Also you can use LOOT https://loot.github.io/ to sort your load order, which is very helpful for a stable skyrim.

yeah i was using mod organizer to use the mods but the unchecked ones everytime enabled them crashed skyrim completely for some reason but i will make sure i follow these suggestions and i will get back to you when i have done so and let you all know if they worked or if i still have the same problem

Would recommend using Wrye Bash Installer for mods with basic, straightforward structures instead of whatever it is that is you are using. 

VERY OLD school, drag and drop soldier here so examining actual mod folder contents and KNOWING exactly what it will overwrite is kinda second nature to me.

Most of the time its something simple that overwrote something needed, like a skeleton or body mesh, script or texture file. etc.

Sometimes the "mod managers" just don't manage very well.  IF I use one I still put the adjusted structure that I want with all possible options in the Bash Installer so I can SEE what each mod just put in my data folder.

It's a lot of extra work but it pays off in the long run.  NEVER trust that mistakes are not made in file structure, extra un-needed meshes, etc.

Buyer beware.  Feel me?

oh i might need help with how to use wrye bash i have never even heard of it

I don't think you will need nude creatures, hentai creatures and creature framework since more nasty critters include them all. And where the hell is FNIS Creature Pack!!! <- need that for creature animations. and finally why the hell are mods u installed in the unmanaged section? typically the unmanaged should only include files from Bethesda not user mods.

pardon my language doh

yeah i was using mod organizer to use the mods but the unchecked ones everytime enabled them crashed skyrim completely for some reason but i will make sure i follow these suggestions and i will get back to you when i have done so and let you all know if they worked or if i still have the same problem

About those crashes, if you get an insta-crash as soon you start skyrim, it means you lack a mod requierment that a certain mod you have needs, for example if you want More Nasty Critters to work you need the Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs (or you can just leave SexlabNudeCreaturesDB and DG uncheked and see what happens just don´t forget to click the "Update Fnis Behaviour" button), also, More Nasty Critters is not a requierment for Sexlab to work it's an optional mod.

Also if you want deviously helpless to work you need both devious devices mods (assets and integration) I see from the screenshot you only have the assets so you have to download DD Integration otherwise your game will crash as soon you start skyrim.

Archived