F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

I tried to test this mod but i get a freez like "CrimsonLegend" when i stun them with a dart and press "R". I tried it on different NPC's and with version 4 and 5. I've got two of the log files attached and hope someone can help me with my problem.

i had the same problem because i wasn't running F4SE also checking my game "integrity" which found 2 files wrong. Now i don't have any "game freeze" when pressing "E" for capture.

Nope...Nevermind...Not happening.....Apparently the game still freezes when it tries to remove all items. it could be my cbbe body,it could be my 2pak armor,it could be my idiotic brain unable to understand what i'm doing wrong......

Alright folks,

my schedule is starting to clear up and I hope I'll be able to get some stuff done over the next weeks - be aware that I'm also waiting for new assets and resources to use in this mod - working with placeholders is a bummer and having nice assets to work with makes the whole experience of modding more enjoyable to me.

I hope nobody is too disappointed about the slow development and I'll see what I can do about getting some bug fixes done sometime soonish.

Cheers

Dude crazy idea just popped into my noggin......Starlight Slaver market hehehehehe Come one come all!!! gonna start building it make me some dough, with nuka world thingy coming my raider playthrough will be a slavers play through welcome to the HUB biatches lol.

I understand why you won't add child slavery (this is LL afterall and the mod is kind of kinky) and I am okay with it, but I just wanted to point out that child slavery is in the base game. Remember the ghoul child in the fridge? You could sell him to a gunner as work slave.

Its basically his choice as an Author to add it as an option I would hope, I don't want to see kids in slavery in my game. I don't see a kid locking himself in a fridge and turning into a ghoul as any proof of child slavery in the game.

I suspect it might allow other piggy back mods to do darker things too or make adding adult slavery options more complicated with the need to block children.

I understand why you won't add child slavery (this is LL afterall and the mod is kind of kinky) and I am okay with it, but I just wanted to point out that child slavery is in the base game. Remember the ghoul child in the fridge? You could sell him to a gunner as work slave.

Its basically his choice as an Author to add it as an option I would hope, I don't want to see kids in slavery in my game. I don't see a kid locking himself in a fridge and turning into a ghoul as any proof of child slavery in the game.

I suspect it might allow other piggy back mods to do darker things too or make adding adult slavery options more complicated with the need to block children.

I think there is a big difference between the locked kid in the fridge that you sell of and actual, player-driven slavery. The fact that I'm on these forums already shows that I have a very high tolerance towards almost anything, but children is where I have always drawn and will always draw a line.

There will never be any implementation of child content in my mods. Do not ask for such content. I can only emphasize that it's not going to happen and I do not even want the idea to be entertained in any of my threads.

Thanks.

Hey, I'd love to help out with animations. I have no problems with scripting, rigging and animating in max or maya and even can use mocap suit at some point, but I still need to get all the tools for working with FO4 animations, importers, exporters, etc.

Hey, I'd love to help out with animations. I have no problems with scripting, rigging and animating in max or maya and even can use mocap suit at some point, but I still need to get all the tools for working with FO4 animations, importers, exporters, etc.

That would be freaking awesome. Right now, apart from time, what I'm lacking is animations.

If you have a look at DexesTTP's thread in the General area there should be all the information about Fallout 4 animating that we currently have. I think 3ds is the way to go - there is a rig for it in that thread, if I'm not mistaken. You will need the Havok Content Tools, though, which aren't available anymore, since Intel decided that they'd take them offline.

I'll pitch you a PM with some more information.

The game freezes whenever I attempt to capture someone.

Yeah, sorry dude, I don't have the time at the moment to get those bugs out, but will hopefully get around to doing that soon.

My slave town is nearing completion my friend.

Any requests?

I had to cut down the size of the surface town by at least 70% because it simply lagged the game... with no scripts or even NPCs yet!

I made it into a way station instead. Just need to set up some AI packages (hate this part), lights and sounds.

The vault will be made after the Vault Tec DLC.

The amount of Vault stuff besides some random tables and old boxes is staggeringly small. Hopefully the new DLC this month allows me some more freedom.

My slave town is nearing completion my friend.

Any requests?

I had to cut down the size of the surface town by at least 70% because it simply lagged the game... with no scripts or even NPCs yet!

I made it into a way station instead. Just need to set up some AI packages (hate this part), lights and sounds.

The vault will be made after the Vault Tec DLC.

The amount of Vault stuff besides some random tables and old boxes is staggeringly small. Hopefully the new DLC this month allows me some more freedom.

Great to hear!

Well, what does it have so far?

Things that would be needed are basic stuff like a shop, a workshop area (armor workbench for modding gear) and the obvious slave market.

I'll try to get the framework functions for trading slaves done soon, schedule is starting to clear up. Hopefully I'll get it done over the next few weeks. Feel free to pitch me some screenshots or ideas via PM or here, happy to give you feedback.

Keep up the good work, mate.

So far it has an Inn with a strip club slash bar upstairs.

The inn also has stable for the slave and regular caravans or at least gives that illusion.i would love to link this place to the caravan routes but no clue as to how.

There are 4 other buildings and a Bus converted into a makeshift holding cell.

In the center of the town there is a notice board for quests and bounty posters.

1 of the buildings is large so it could be turned into a brothel or something else. There are 2 buildings that can serve as merchant buildings but there is space in the middle of the town so there is place for merchant stands.

The last building has a prison holding cell. I though of making that place where you sold slaves.

The Vault is easier to build. I have some ideas of how to go about building it.

I will PM you later about the details.

I've had the time to look at the two latest log submissions.

I tried to test this mod but i get a freez like "CrimsonLegend" when i stun them with a dart and press "R". I tried it on different NPC's and with version 4 and 5. I've got two of the log files attached and hope someone can help me with my problem.

Use a clean save when upgrading versions - the script is complaining about missing properties from previous versions of the mod that have been removed in the meantime. That may not even be the reason for crashing, but with them present it makes it hard to find the problem - please use the newest version on a clean save only.

Crash on trying to capture a slave. Log included

Yeah, buddy, afraid I can't do anything for you - your game is so messy that I won't be able to dig through that log in any reasonable amount of time. There is an incredible amount of errors and warnings that aren't in anyway related to F4SS and keyword searches turn up empty. Sorry, but I simply don't have the time to try and separate the errors from F4SS from the other 1.000 errors.

Can you attach a mod load order?

I have another hour or so, so I'll check my scripts for anything obvious that I might've missed earlier. Looking at code after a while often gives new insight.

Preview for 0.6 "Economy Update":

-Attempt: fixing CTD's by cleaning up properties and scripts

-Fixed: Follow/Wait toggle showing up on dead slaves

-Fixed: Slave XP and slave leveling work properly now

-Added: Extensive logging to get to the bottom of these random CTDs that people are reporting and that I can't reproduce however hard I try. (For me shit just seems to work .... frustrating!)

Basic functions for selling and buying slaves-

-Added: bool BuySlave(Actor akSlave, Float akRate); returns true if interaction occured (price based on value and akRate)

-Added: bool SellSlave(Actor akSlave, ReferenceAlias akNewAlias, Float akRate); returns true if interaction occured (price based on value and akRate)

Utility Functions to populate slave markets with random slaves from a globally accessible form list and store sold slaves in there if needed.

-Added: FormList F4SSflStorage

-Added: bool function StrgSlaveRetrieve(ReferenceAlias akRefAlias); attempts to retrieve a random actor from the F4SSflStorage formlist and forces it into akRefAlias, removing it from the form list. Returns true on success!

-Added: bool function StrgSlaveStore(Actor akSlave); attempts to store akSlave into the form list and removes the actor from the game world. Returns true on success!

-Added: Quest F4SSqExamples; holds example scripts for reference of implementation of the framework.

~0.6 or possibly 0.7: depending on how fast I'm able to work through this, it's going to be either in the next or the update after

-Added: Separate backpack available after training Mule perk.

-Changed: Commanding slave via vanilla command option becomes available after training Obedience perk.

Slave Training is still in it's early beginnings, and you won't be able to conduct any slave training without trainers anyway. This is just the framework / backbone implementation

Updated to Version .06

Changelog in the post above.

ALWAYS USE A CLEAN SAVE WHEN UPDATING!

If you don't and run into errors, I will see that in the logs and I will give you shit for it. 

When capturing people, don't forget this mod is still very early in development. All features are WIP to some degree.

You can try capturing anyone, if it doesn't work, report here with log and load order. If you want to play it safe, just capture people that aren't connected to Quests.

Just a few thoughts for the future (Way down the track)

A few settlement Becon items, so you can bind the slaves to an area, but before they earn the right for that "freedom", A cage, then a matress with a 5  metre becon, then a "Cattle" run several beds, then the settlement becon, assign slaves to becons so you can leave them behind while exploring.

If there was a way when training I'd recreate the individual, set up a template npc, then once a slave is trained spawn one, assign a name, copy the hair eyes etc, optional clean or not, outfit etc.  For slaves you might keep atleast, Indentured servants...

There will definitely be ways to keep your slaves safe and secured within your settlements at one point. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly needs to be done for that but I think I made a major breakthrough when realizing that ApplyToRef() is a thing. With that I'll be able to use Packages much more dynamically, thus creating a lot more dynamic ways to utilize slaves without setting up indivídual aliases for each task.

Still, F4SE will need to step up their game and provide a lot of functions. I have no idea how to duplicate an actor via script - if I knew, I'd use it for all the non-unique actors like raiders to eliminate respawn bugs and shit like that.

Now, personally I'm not into the whole slave thing, unless its the chance that my character gets enslaved, however I also see that this has potential for less than lethal conflict resolution. Maybe at some point in the future someone will make an addon for this that introduces a sort of crime system where instead of just slaughtering whole groups of raiders or gunners, etc. you can capture them and turn them in to a lawful organization in exchange for a bounty, or just the satisfaction of seeing justice done. One thing I really liked from Batman Arkham Knight was as you progressed and took down more bad guys, the holding cells at the GCPD would fill up with henchmen. It really added a sense of accomplishment, even though there were always more thugs to beat out there.

Anyways, keep up the good work, I'll be keeping an eye on this and any potential extensions others might make.

Tested. Woriking (poor Raider run away and exploded nicely)

That's good to hear!

Don't forget about the Low Amp Shock module modification for the Security Baton if you want to keep your raiders in check! =)

ok, so this is weird. for some reason after i download and try to open the file....WINDOWS 10 solirair card game opens up! WHY THO???? -_-

Either you have a virus or you have set the wrong default program for .rar!

Right click, then choose WinRar or the program of your choice.

ok, so this is weird. for some reason after i download and try to open the file....WINDOWS 10 solirair card game opens up! WHY THO???? -_-

Either you have a virus or you have set the wrong default program for .rar!

Right click, then choose WinRar or the program of your choice.

yeah thats just it  it doesn't give that option. its as if i downloaded a game of solitaire. its freaking weird. not ot mention i put my computer to a scan and no virus. has anyone else had this problem? hell I even tried WinRAR it and using my mod organizer to handle it. by the way if someone else is having this problem... DONT DO THAT!

yeah thats just it  it doesn't give that option. its as if i downloaded a game of solitaire. its freaking weird. not ot mention i put my computer to a scan and no virus. has anyone else had this problem? hell I even tried WinRAR it and using my mod organizer to handle it. by the way if someone else is having this problem... DONT DO THAT!

Can't you right-click the file and select open with? Or just open up WinRAR and navigating to where your file is and opening it that way?