F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

Awesome :)

I've attached a patch for F4SS 0.2b + Armorsmith Extended.
Which is totally ridiculous at this phase in F4SS' development, but I can't help myself...

Seems to work, but I'm not sure how one of the changes will effect things.
Specifically, the collar (see the PNG file), Armor \ ClothesDog_DogCollar.
Notice how the slots have change from "43 R Arm, 50 Neck" to "36 Torso, 50 Neck"?
I'm guessing that's problematic, but not sure how :)

F4SS AE Patch.7z

post-854617-0-37286300-1462556047_thumb.png

I also had a CTD on my second joint-lock capture.

The first capture, I didn't have a collar in my inventory (and captured fine without it).

The second capture, I had a collar in inventory, and someone already captured (and had a CTD).
Not sure if the collar is related.

Awesome :)

I've attached a patch for F4SS 0.2b + Armorsmith Extended.

Which is totally ridiculous at this phase in F4SS' development, but I can't help myself...

Seems to work, but I'm not sure how one of the changes will effect things.

Specifically, the collar (see the PNG file), Armor \ ClothesDog_DogCollar.

Notice how the slots have change from "43 R Arm, 50 Neck" to "36 Torso, 50 Neck"?

I'm guessing that's problematic, but not sure how :)

Okay, honestly I haven't had a chance to look at Armorsmith Extended yet, even though I run it in my mod setup - it seems to be a very basic requirement that you need for most armor mods. So I will look into that when the time comes and make F4SS compatible with it. Until then, feel free to create and share your own patches - it's appreciated if someone takes care of that! Cheers.

Um for some strange reason, whenever I go to press "R" to capture after I've used a joint-lock, my game just freezes, no CTD, or anything like that though.

That's strange. Unless you attach your Papyrus Log I have no idea what's going on there.

I also had a CTD on my second joint-lock capture.

The first capture, I didn't have a collar in my inventory (and captured fine without it).

The second capture, I had a collar in inventory, and someone already captured (and had a CTD).

Not sure if the collar is related.

Collar isn't related to capturing - it only plays into the slave AI. Basically, a slave collar adds a high amount of repression - making the slave less likely to disobey. (The whole disobey part isn't in there yet. Slave AI is in it's early stages of development.)

So, same goes for you: please attach your Papyrus log or wait for the next version to hopefully fix it.

Also try something for me, will you: Capture a slave (will go into Slot01) - Kill the slave (opens Slot01 again) - Capture a slave (will go into Slot01). Might be just that I made a mistake duplicating the slots. Not really paying too much attention, although I probably should. :P

fallout sex slaves incoming lol. by the way,  human milk farm in apocalyptic world?

Fallout Sex Slaves? Very well possible. Milk slaves? Possible, but won't be done by me. Not my cup of tea. This is going to be a framework, though, so nothing should keep you from creating a mod that fits your taste.

Provided you have done your Archive Invalidation (if not, google it, plenty of tutorials) then it's as easy as copying the files from the .rar to your Fallout4/Data folder.

After that use NMM or the Mod Manager you trust and activate the .esp. It should probably be quite far down in your load order.

And don't forget: this isn't really ready for serious play, yet. It's a show-off WIP to get bug reports and feedback! :)

Provided you have done your Archive Invalidation (if not, google it, plenty of tutorials) then it's as easy as copying the files from the .rar to your Fallout4/Data folder.

After that use NMM or the Mod Manager you trust and activate the .esp. It should probably be quite far down in your load order.

And don't forget: this isn't really ready for serious play, yet. It's a show-off WIP to get bug reports and feedback! :)

i did that, but still have no idea if it works. how i am supposed to capture somebody? tried to shoot people with Lock Joint syringe

If you did everything right, you'll get a message on loading the game that tells you that you did everything right.

Shoot someone with either Lock Joint or Pax and then hit R on them. Rest is self-explanatory for now (since it lacks depth).

Hi

Tried out the mod. Everything worked perfectly on first attempt. Captured Sully Mathis NPC at the thicket excavation, stripped his gear, collared him, got the read out on his slave stats and had him following me around.  Only glitch I had was the texture not appearing on the slave collar which just appeared plain purple. Checked my fallout folders and the texture map was in there in a folder named Dixiepig, so I don't know why it did not load.

Excellent work in getting the mechanics of this to work so smoothly. I shall definitely be watching eagerly to try this out further when you implement the slave stats fully.

Where should I put the textures ^ in textures/Armor or just in textures folder I had purple collar

Don't alter the folder structure. Copy everything from the .rar to your Fallout4/Data folder.

Hi

Tried out the mod. Everything worked perfectly on first attempt. Captured Sully Mathis NPC at the thicket excavation, stripped his gear, collared him, got the read out on his slave stats and had him following me around.  Only glitch I had was the texture not appearing on the slave collar which just appeared plain purple. Checked my fallout folders and the texture map was in there in a folder named Dixiepig, so I don't know why it did not load.

Excellent work in getting the mechanics of this to work so smoothly. I shall definitely be watching eagerly to try this out further when you implement the slave stats fully.

Thanks for your praise! I'm glad it worked out for you.

I basically have all the calculations for the stats lying around here, I need to work on the misbehavior/escape engine next and then we still have the major issue of not having the proper gear to make proper use of the system. Assuming I implement everything I can port over from Skyrim - slaves would be constantly running away or their collars were exploding, since the tools one needs to keep them in line, like tying their hands, blindfolding and gagging them or even punishing them for misbehavior aren't here yet. I'll have to think of something.

No idea why the texture doesn't load properly. I'll need to have a look at that sometime.

Edit: "Sometime" apparently meant "right away". Solved it - didn't realize I had to distribute the material files as well. Will do in 0.3. For now, just download the whole thing from DixiePig's release page directly and overwrite everything.

Preview changelog for v.03:

(again mostly for me to keep track - and why not show it to you guys people the same time?)

Done:

Added: Keyword F4SSkwdVulnerable to MagicEffect ParalyzeEffect

Added: Keyword F4SSkwdVulnerable to MagicEffect ParalyzeEffect25

^ enables you to use stun baton and some other fancy stuffs to enslave people

Changed: Set IgnoreCombat flag on F4SSpckSlaveTemplate

Added: AI.Follow(actor akActor)

Added: AI.Wait(actor akActor)

Added: AI.updateAI(actor akActor) < backbone of AI system - triggers slave disobedience & escape attempts

Added: Functions.GetSlaveCapsValue(actor akActor) < returns the "worth" of a slave in caps.

Added: misbehavior: running away

Changed: F4SSpckSlaveTemplate added Procedure Flee (GetDistance Player < 800) and Travel (GetDistance Player >= 800) for runaway mechanic.

Changed: Functions.clearSlave(actor akActor, ReferenceAlias akNewAlias, Bool akTransferFromPlayer, Bool akRunaway) -> added Bool akRunaway to reset actor completely.

Added: if slave is resisting, block slave menu and display message "This slave is resisting your commands!"

Changed: Pax syringe now adds 30 submission for 30 seconds to a slave.

Added: Slaves consume chems that you put in their inventory.

Uploaded v.03

There are plenty of tutorials out there about how to activate ArchiveInvalidation. The methods are proven by now - I don't see why it should work for everyone but you, so just follow the instructions closely and do exactly as they say as well as use a Mod Manager of your choice and you shouldn't have problems.

Pushed update v.03

Word of warning: the mod is approaching a stage were things become very complex. I have reduced the amount of slaves you can have to 1 (one) for now. That will be increased again in the next update - I'd just like bug reports and having the slots multiple times does increase the difficulty of tracing stuff.

Also: the mod is now offering enough content for people to might consider playing with it. I must advise against that: all features are under constant change - I can not guarantee any sort of compability to new versions.

The functions running in the mod are becoming more and more sophisticated - thus some features or some contexts may not be entirely clear to you. Do ask in the thread and I will try to give information as best as I can until I have the time and certainty to write proper documentation.

Loved the slavery system in Skyrim.  Love the work and effort that's gone into  making it for FO4...but I'll wait a little longer for the mods to mature ;)

Keep up the outstanding work.. much appreciated. 

Thanks for the praise, appreciated.

That is fair enough and I can only advise you to do so. I will make it very clear in the thread once the mod has matured far enough for people to actually play with it - until then I am strongly advising to only download this to have a look and fiddle a bit with the features. 

Also, if you liked S³... this will blow your mind once all features are implemented. Or possibly destroy your game.

Ah, the beauty of script-heavy mods.

Loved the slavery system in Skyrim.  Love the work and effort that's gone into  making it for FO4...but I'll wait a little longer for the mods to mature ;)

Keep up the outstanding work.. much appreciated. 

Thanks for the praise, appreciated.

That is fair enough and I can only advise you to do so. I will make it very clear in the thread once the mod has matured far enough for people to actually play with it - until then I am strongly advising to only download this to have a look and fiddle a bit with the features. 

Also, if you liked S³... this will blow your mind once all features are implemented. Or possibly destroy your game.

Ah, the beauty of script-heavy mods.

Now now....you're just getting me worked up, looking forward to your work ;)

Thank you!