F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

Hello guys! Thanks for the mod ag12 ! I really want to try that mod to, i am one of the player that is a bit disappointed by the censoring and the lack of hardcore and real wasteland stuff in Fallout 4. But.... maybe i missed something but i cant find anywhere some instructions of how to use the mod ingame.

Shoot someone with a pax syringe from the syringer rifle, then you will see a "capture" option appear when looking at them. Click that, then activate them again to bring up the slavery options menu.

To keep them obedient, you need to find a baton and put a "low amp shock module" weapon mod on it, then beat them until they are more submissive.

Just wait and over time they will level up, keep beating them so that their submission level remains high.

At the workshop you can craft some new things under a "Slavery" menu. The Slave Sleeping Bag can be used to store slaves when they're not traveling with you, and you can sell slaves at the Auction Pole you can craft. The higher a slave's level, the more they're worth (you can see their current value by selecting the "details" option in the slavery menu).

To put a slave into either a Slave Sleeping Bag or the Auction Pole, you need to open their slavery menu, click "details", then click "select", then activate the sleeping bag/auction pole.

---

I hope that's enough of an explanation to get ya started, but I do agree: as it stands the mod is not very intuitive to figure out on your own. I think the idea of an ingame guide is a good idea (possible as a holotape?). n.nU

Hello guys! Thanks for the mod ag12 ! I really want to try that mod to, i am one of the player that is a bit disappointed by the censoring and the lack of hardcore and real wasteland stuff in Fallout 4. But.... maybe i missed something but i cant find anywhere some instructions of how to use the mod ingame.

Shoot someone with a pax syringe from the syringer rifle, then you will see a "capture" option appear when looking at them. Click that, then activate them again to bring up the slavery options menu.

To keep them obedient, you need to find a baton and put a "low amp shock module" weapon mod on it, then beat them until they are more submissive.

Just wait and over time they will level up, keep beating them so that their submission level remains high.

At the workshop you can craft some new things under a "Slavery" menu. The Slave Sleeping Bag can be used to store slaves when they're not traveling with you, and you can sell slaves at the Auction Pole you can craft. The higher a slave's level, the more they're worth (you can see their current value by selecting the "details" option in the slavery menu).

To put a slave into either a Slave Sleeping Bag or the Auction Pole, you need to open their slavery menu, click "details", then click "select", then activate the sleeping bag/auction pole.

---

I hope that's enough of an explanation to get ya started, but I do agree: as it stands the mod is not very intuitive to figure out on your own. I think the idea of an ingame guide is a good idea (possible as a holotape?). n.nU

Thank you :) it is more than enough.

---

Thank you :) it is more than enough.

Please report all issues that you can find back here, so that I can fix them! I'll write proper documentation when the key features that I want are implemented. Right now I feel that the effort may be in vain, since stuff is prone to change as I develop further. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy the mod and as I said, any bug reports or general feedback are appreciated.

Thanks Uiridium_Chimera! I totally forgot about the shock baton.

ag12...
Is there a way you could make it so one of your own settlers could be enslaved without the entire settlement, including turrets, becoming hostile?

It would soooo fun going around beating certain NPCs (Jun, Marcy, Preston) with a baton... or a brick! lol

Also.. Don't know if it's on the to do list, but making the sleeping bag highlight if it's assigned. like other assigned resources.

Thanks Uiridium_Chimera! I totally forgot about the shock baton.

ag12...

Is there a way you could make it so one of your own settlers could be enslaved without the entire settlement, including turrets, becoming hostile?

It would soooo fun going around beating certain NPCs (Jun, Marcy, Preston) with a baton... or a brick! lol

Also.. Don't know if it's on the to do list, but making the sleeping bag highlight if it's assigned. like other assigned resources.

If you use the Pax syringe instead of Intimidation, you should be able to enslave a settler or two. I test most stuff with a savegame in the middle of Sanctuary and for me the Settlement only becomes hostile if I shoot the same gal a couple of times with the Syringer or attempt Intimidation.

By the way, the amount of times Marcy already got clubbed to death with a baseball bat after having been the test rabbit for a new function is easily above 150. Fuck that lady in particular!  :cool:

Please give us some way to tell the health of a slave we are punishing.

Health bar or line on the details page would be great.

Second request would be to implement the injection collar so it actually heals when needed

if there are stimpaks in slave's inventory.

I don't think my slaves are healing - or using drugs - and a baton wack or two kills some of them...

Oh - And I second the request to tell us when a sleeping bag is occupied!

Open request to other testers: please post if you are able to capture Curie - and how you did it! I have run out of things to try.

Second request would be to implement the injection collar so it actually heals when needed

I don't think my slaves are healing - or using drugs - and a baton wack or two kills some of them...

Open request to other testers: please post if you are able to capture Curie - and how you did it! I have run out of things to try.

I'll get it done - at least the stimpak part.

Stimpacks in a syringer rifle are a good way to easily deal with that sort of thing. I've been using this mod for a while now:

*SIGH* Looks like the guy removed his mod from the Nexus a while ago and I never noticed. Well all it did was add new syringes with various medical drug effects attached to them, i.e. MedX, Stimpack, etc.

But anyways, I used the stimpack syringes to restore slaves' health that was too low from beating them. It works perfectly fine so long as they're not the sort of NPC that will turn hostile on you for a single hostile action (since even though they do no damage being shot by any syringe is considered an "assault" by the game).

I'll get it done - at least the stimpak part.

Stimpacks in a syringer rifle are a good way to easily deal with that sort of thing. I've been using this mod for a while now:

*SIGH* Looks like the guy removed his mod from the Nexus a while ago and I never noticed. Well all it did was add new syringes with various medical drug effects attached to them, i.e. MedX, Stimpack, etc.

But anyways, I used the stimpack syringes to restore slaves' health that was too low from beating them. It works perfectly fine so long as they're not the sort of NPC that will turn hostile on you for a single hostile action (since even though they do no damage being shot by any syringe is considered an "assault" by the game).

Isn´t there a "healing ammo" in the black widow shotgun mod? i think so.

Well I returned a day or so later and my slave I'd put on the auction pole was gone, and activating it gave me the caps she was worth.

So I'd say the Auction Pole is working fine. :3

----------------

Also one minor inconsistency: assigning a slave to a Slave Sleeping bag gives a message box that reads:

"This slave will stay here until you retrieve him!"

That is to say, it uses male pronouns even when the slave is female.

*I know it's fully possible to add in gender checks and change the string based on the returned value, but for now you could just half-fix the issue by changing "him" to "them" if you wanted to be lazy. :]

Couple issues I've had so far with v.081

• Enslaved an intimidated BOS, but they refused to follow anywhere. Eventually I just left them, and came back later, to find the were resisting my commands, which is cool, but how am I supposed to get them under control again? Tried whacking them a few times, but ended up with a corpse.
  • Enslaved a couple raiders that were attacking a settlement. First one was fine, but the second one attacked the first one, so I had to put them down. Second one ended up dead later, and I was unable to interact with the corpse to remove the collar.

Preview changelog for Version 0.82:

Added: hostile NPCs have a 50% chance of surrendering to the player when their health drops below 20 points. Works once per actor. (F4SSscrStats.iSettingsSurrenderChance)

Added: non-F4SE nude check implemented. Gonna have to wait. Can't get it to work right.

Added: struggling slaves now play the appropriate animation.

Added: slavery support for all NPCs, including ghouls and synths. (Keyword: ActorTypeNPC)

Added: Stimpak Syringe: craftable at Chem bench. (Costs: 1 Stimpak, 1 Spring)

Added: RefCollectionAlias PlayerSlaves to handle factions for slaves.

Added: RefCollectionAlias GeneralSlaves to handle factions for slaves.

Changed: Removed adding factions to the actor, instead factions are added via RefCollectionAliases.

Changed: Slave Bag message made unisex.

Changed: Updated front page to provide more information. Main documentation still to come.

Changed: Description for Slave Auction Pole now fits the space it has.

Changed: Shock Module for Security Baton reduces damage by 95%.

ToDo: testing and thinking about the things I forgot to list...

I did some tests and you can just make a clone of the baton weapon and set it's damage to 0. That way the whacking won't kill slaves, but they will still get disciplined points.

The only downside to this is that the baton looses it's ability to stagger on hits, so if you wanna retain that then the best you can do is set the damage to 0.1 or something like that. :/

• Enslaved an intimidated BOS, but they refused to follow anywhere. Eventually I just left them, and came back later, to find the were resisting my commands, which is cool, but how am I supposed to get them under control again? Tried whacking them a few times, but ended up with a corpse.
  • Enslaved a couple raiders that were attacking a settlement. First one was fine, but the second one attacked the first one, so I had to put them down. Second one ended up dead later, and I was unable to interact with the corpse to remove the collar.

Capturing slaves is a bit of an art.

As soon as you pop one with the syringer and capture it, any of their buddies close by, will make your new slave into hamburger.

So you need to single one out, kill the others, then capture them. It can be a pretty darn good challenge. ;)

Tip:

Don't bother with low level slaves. ie; anything below 30. They just are not durable enough to take the beatings.

At least for now. ag12 is working on a stimpack system so we can beat the smart arse out of level 1's. lol

What I use, and still do at times, is Crazy6987's Multi Tool

Just run in, freeze them all, kill the ones you don't want and capture the ones you do.

It gives a person time to figure out how the slave system works.. because at this stage of development, it does have a quirk or 10. LOL!

Oh, make sure you only use the "shock" collar, as the others don't do anything..yet.

using VATs is the best way I've found to see if a slave will survive an attitude adjustment.

About the one that wouldn't follow. I've had this happen a few times. It has something to do with the combat alert trigger... or whatever it's called. Basically they get stuck, and, as far as I know, the only thing to do is kill em.

Sometimes, if another newly captured slave is close to them, they will stop following and stay with the space cadet. It's pretty easy to tell which one started it.

Killing the space cadet will allow the other one to resume it's normally scheduled program.

Waaay past my nap time... so I hope there was something useful in that rambling! ;)

Capturing slaves is a bit of an art.

As soon as you pop one with the syringer and capture it, any of their buddies close by, will make your new slave into hamburger.

So you need to single one out, kill the others, then capture them. It can be a pretty darn good challenge. ;)

Tip:

Don't bother with low level slaves. ie; anything below 30. They just are not durable enough to take the beatings.

At least for now. ag12 is working on a stimpack system so we can beat the smart arse out of level 1's. lol

What I use, and still do at times, is Crazy6987's Multi Tool

Just run in, freeze them all, kill the ones you don't want and capture the ones you do.

It gives a person time to figure out how the slave system works.. because at this stage of development, it does have a quirk or 10. LOL!

Oh, make sure you only use the "shock" collar, as the others don't do anything..yet.

using VATs is the best way I've found to see if a slave will survive an attitude adjustment.

About the one that wouldn't follow. I've had this happen a few times. It has something to do with the combat alert trigger... or whatever it's called. Basically they get stuck, and, as far as I know, the only thing to do is kill em.

Sometimes, if another newly captured slave is close to them, they will stop following and stay with the space cadet. It's pretty easy to tell which one started it.

Killing the space cadet will allow the other one to resume it's normally scheduled program.

Waaay past my nap time... so I hope there was something useful in that rambling! ;)

Thanks for explaining that. I'll have a look at slaves getting stuck - those sort of issues happen if you don't have enough time to actually play with your own mod. I usually only get around to doing quick test runs to test specific things.

By the way: the explosive collar does work! It adds a significant amount of Repression to your slave, making it less likely for the slave to misbehave. Also, if they should decide to run away, it will actually detonate their collar and kill them. I've watched it a couple of times. It's quite amusing. If you want to test it, just enslave someone, move a decent way (fast travel somewhere else), then give them an explosive collar. Open the console, click on the slave and type 'setav F4SSavai01 5'.

Watch them run and blow up when they get 2000 Fallout units away from the player.

Are slaves supposed to eventually become immune to the shock baton? My primary slave companion in now at level 41, and she seems to have stopped being shocked by the baton and crying out around level 30 or so. She still gets Repression points from being hit by the baton, though.

Her Resistance Level is 0, her Submission Level is 100, and she seems to have started getting Humiliation points recently (no clue how that is supposed to work, but she's at "Humiliation: 41" at the moment).

Are slaves supposed to eventually become immune to the shock baton? My primary slave companion in now at level 41, and she seems to have stopped being shocked by the baton and crying out around level 30 or so. She still gets Repression points from being hit by the baton, though.

Her Resistance Level is 0, her Submission Level is 100, and she seems to have started getting Humiliation points recently (no clue how that is supposed to work, but she's at "Humiliation: 41" at the moment).

That she became immune to the baton is wired. Honestly, I haven't trained a slave up that far yet, but there is no link between slave level and application of the shock effect.

Humiliation is going to be determined by a couple factors: being nude, wearing humiliation attire / restraints, general humiliation (crawling etc) + a 20% bonus if the slave is in public. Right now most of those don't work, the only function I could get implemented without F4SE and ... well, restraints and attire, was the public check. That adds 40 humiliation. Will be slightly different in the next version, but the idea is the same.

Next version should be coming up in 10 minutes or so.

That she became immune to the baton is wired. Honestly, I haven't trained a slave up that far yet, but there is no link between slave level and application of the shock effect.

Humiliation is going to be determined by a couple factors: being nude, wearing humiliation attire / restraints, general humiliation (crawling etc) + a 20% bonus if the slave is in public. Right now most of those don't work, the only function I could get implemented without F4SE and ... well, restraints and attire, was the public check. That adds 40 humiliation. Will be slightly different in the next version, but the idea is the same.

Yeah it is pretty odd, but what's even more strange is that I just tried the baton on a bunch of my companions (I keep like 3+ non-slave companions with me at all times), and only one of them gets shocked by it. I wonder if the effect gets stuck on when they get hit sometimes or something, because all my companions inevitably end up getting hit by this baton when they walk in front of me as I'm disciplining my slaves lol.

As for the Humilliation thing, it's kinda weird that it would only add those 40 points now, since she's been all over the Commonwealth with me and "in public" the whole time. What's it determined by, something like "X number of NPCs within X meters"?

Also feel free to include F4SE as a requirement lol, there's no reason to avoid it when it can make life so much easier for modders. n.nU

Changelog for Version 0.82:

Added: hostile NPCs have a 50% chance of surrendering to the player when their health drops below 20 points. Works once per actor. (F4SSscrStats.iSettingsSurrenderChance) (*)

Added: struggling slaves now play the appropriate animation.

Added: slavery support for all NPCs, including ghouls and synths. (Keyword: ActorTypeNPC)

Added: Stimpak Syringe: craftable at Chem bench. (Costs: 1 Stimpak, 1 Spring)

Added: RefCollectionAlias PlayerSlaves to handle factions for slaves.

Added: RefCollectionAlias GeneralSlaves to handle factions for slaves.

Changed: Removed adding factions to the actor, instead factions are added via RefCollectionAliases. (*)

Changed: Slave Bag message made unisex.

Changed: Updated front page to provide more information. Main documentation still to come.

Changed: Description for Slave Auction Pole now fits the space it has.

Changed: Shock Module for Security Baton reduces damage by 95%.

* These changes require a clean save to be used with this update of the mod.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah it is pretty odd, but what's even more strange is that I just tried the baton on a bunch of my companions (I keep like 3+ non-slave companions with me at all times), and only one of them gets shocked by it. I wonder if the effect gets stuck on when they get hit sometimes or something, because all my companions inevitably end up getting hit by this baton when they walk in front of me as I'm disciplining my slaves lol.

As for the Humilliation thing, it's kinda weird that it would only add those 40 points now, since she's been all over the Commonwealth with me and "in public" the whole time. What's it determined by, something like "X number of NPCs within X meters"?

Also feel free to include F4SE as a requirement lol, there's no reason to avoid it when it can make life so much easier for modders. n.nU

It's a lot simpler than that. At some point I may add a check for NPCs around, but for now it just checks for the current location and if that location has the Settlement keyword, it's declared public. All the workshop settlements have it, Diamond City has it, etc.

It's a lot simpler than that. At some point I may add a check for NPCs around, but for now it just checks for the current location and if that location has the Settlement keyword, it's declared public. All the workshop settlements have it, Diamond City has it, etc.

Ah, ok that explains it then, since I usually don't go to my settlements and I was just at one for the first time lol. I mean previously I was using a very quiet mod-added settlement in a custom woldspace for all of my tests with this mod's content (this one, seemed like the ideal testing environment).

Also I was bored so I started building a slave processing area in a settlement I never use (the Boston Airport one):

mqMGKlW.jpg