F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

Ah, well. I should probably be more humble - there is a lot of stuff that can go wrong.

And I bet there already are 107 bugs in the mod that I haven't noticed yet.

Anyhow, I'll better get back to work.

you could perhaps use these assets as well.

They are WiP and Ruthless has not had the time/resources to continue the NSFW stuff but the basic stuff is there but just not animated. Yet anway...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59964-wip-vault-meat-sextec-assets-animator-needed-4616-update/

Can I just employ these? Couldn't find a section on usage in the post.

Do I need to ask for permission? Some of these would definitely have a place in F4SS!

i will repeat myself, can you upload your ini files? do you use cracked game version or not? which patch? how do you launch game?

Look, you have a general problem with mods, not specifically with this mod - so I will repeat myself as well: please go to the Technical Support forum and open a thread describing your problem in detail - I'm sure we will be able to help you.

you could perhaps use these assets as well.

They are WiP and Ruthless has not had the time/resources to continue the NSFW stuff but the basic stuff is there but just not animated. Yet anway...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59964-wip-vault-meat-sextec-assets-animator-needed-4616-update/

Can I just employ these? Couldn't find a section on usage in the post.

Do I need to ask for permission? Some of these would definitely have a place in F4SS!

Well its more of a resource if you can figure out how quests or status effects in the game show up you can use these as your image that pops up.

Yeah, I used them for the F4SS logo - and I will try to get them ingame for status effects. But still a way to go - I'll first get the system itself done before diving into the UI.

+ I added the author to the Credits and linked his Patreon.

Had a play with v 0.3. Everything that had been added appeared to work fine. Resistance and humiliation altered with time and exposure in a settlement respectively.

I did wonder what might happen if I took a second slave when the limit was set to one, so I tried that. The capture worked as normal and I had two collared raiders. When the syringe wore off they fought to the death naked with fists. The survivor turned out to be the one not fully enslaved and tried to run and Curie shot her. Amusing to watch, If the aggression of slaves can be triggered they could be chucked in a cage and the combat zone where Cait is found could be back in business.

Another alternative for syringe that i have thought about is (with grenade proficiency throwing a grenade at them) using them and your accuracy is good enough to wrap round their neck pacifying them and equipping them with a slave garb, dropping their clothes in a bag at their feet and making them a companion/opening dialogue to allow you to send them to a settlement.

kinda balanced because you have to  hit them directly with the collar.

Had a play with v 0.3. Everything that had been added appeared to work fine. Resistance and humiliation altered with time and exposure in a settlement respectively.

I did wonder what might happen if I took a second slave when the limit was set to one, so I tried that. The capture worked as normal and I had two collared raiders. When the syringe wore off they fought to the death naked with fists. The survivor turned out to be the one not fully enslaved and tried to run and Curie shot her. Amusing to watch, If the aggression of slaves can be triggered they could be chucked in a cage and the combat zone where Cait is found could be back in business.

Yep, that's what happens! :)

Next version will come out either today or tomorrow - I'll raise the cap to 8 again.

Are we ok to take random respawning npcs as slaves? Most of the other bethesda RPG slavery systems go haywire when you take them.

Should work fine. Mod hasn't been online long enough to have feedback about long-term effects - I'll get around to checking on that.

Another alternative for syringe that i have thought about is (with grenade proficiency throwing a grenade at them) using them and your accuracy is good enough to wrap round their neck pacifying them and equipping them with a slave garb, dropping their clothes in a bag at their feet and making them a companion/opening dialogue to allow you to send them to a settlement.

kinda balanced because you have to  hit them directly with the collar.

Sounds like a cool idea - for when everything else is done.

Also, sending slaves to settlements... they won't ever arrive if you send a freshly caught slave on his own. Either he runs away successfully or you'll find his decapitated body somewhere - he just had to try! :)

Preview changelog for 0.4:

(same as always)

New slave command & control system handled by Entry Points, look at slave and...

... press [E] for Slave Menu (Command (F4 vanilla functionality), Open Inventory, Talk, Nevermind)

... press [R] to toggle Wait / Follow

... plenty of possibilities for further versions, possibly [space] to tie hands, etc.

Note: will only show if slave is not running away! If slave is running away, you first need to regain control!

Added: Security Baton weapons mod -> Low Amp Shock Module (-a lot of Damage, +15 Pain on hit)

"Delivers painful shocks."

(Drives me crazy - )

Changed: increased available slave slots to 8 again.

i Have testet it on a Gunner. The Syringe works fine and i can travel with him. But i can not assign him to work on the Farm or other Things. When i get to a plant he only can investigate it but he don´t do this, too. 

When i tell him wait he only stands on one place and do not go around. Is that right so. Or have i done anything wrong.

I have a Question to the Command menu. Is that right the only Function currently is Talk, Wait and Follow . When i press F4 nothing happens. I don´t know why. I play with a controller and i think it might be the Problem that my Keyboard does not work.

Sorry for my bad English. I´m from Germany.

i Have testet it on a Gunner. The Syringe works fine and i can travel with him. But i can not assign him to work on the farm or other Things.  When i tell him wait he only stands on one place and do not go around. I think that´s is right so. Or ?

I have a Question to the Command menu. Is that right the only Function currently is Talk, Wait and Follow . When i press F4 nothing happens. I don´t know why. I play with a controller and i think it might be the Problem that my Keyboard does not work.

Sorry for my bad English. I´m from Germany.

You're trying to do things that are simply not in the mod, yet. We're still setting up the basics - there is no working slaves or slave training.

And the Command menu in v.03 should have Follow, Wait, Open Inventory, Talk, Nevermind.

I do not design this mod with any sorts of controllers or consoles in mind - this is designed for mouse and keyboard and any compatibility with controllers is completely and utterly random. I simply don't care about controllers or console players.

P.S No worries about your english. I understand you, that's all that matters.

Sonst schick mir 'ne PM auf Deutsch, wenn du Fragen hast.

Thank you for your mods.

In my case(Diamond city)

1. I use syringe to NPC.

2. NPC unequip, appear empty green text box

3. game crash

I play Japanese fallout 4 and NMM.

-------

Oh, It's work.

I go out diamond city, and work now.

Edited by fkvldh

Is it as all possible for the player as a slave one day?

That is not the scope of this mod. Sorry to disappoint.

Very maybe I will add some player related basic functions into the framework if the demand is high for that - but mostly I focus on the NPC slavery side of things, because I feel like the supply for player slavery content is a lot higher than for NPC slavery content. (judging from Skyrim)

Is it as all possible for the player as a slave one day?

That is not the scope of this mod. Sorry to disappoint.

Very maybe I will add some player related basic functions into the framework if the demand is high for that - but mostly I focus on the NPC slavery side of things, because I feel like the supply for player slavery content is a lot higher than for NPC slavery content. (judging from Skyrim)

That's too bad, but still, good job with the mod.

Don't worry. Once someone with the knowledge to do so wakes up and transfers all the slavery assets over from Skyrim, there is going to be people that do Player slavery. I think most are just waiting for the gear to arrive from Skyrim...

1. will the slaves accidentally teleported outside a locked room? (pack brahmin scenario)
2. I don't understand the use of syringe, If you want to be as immersive as possible, in the future update, why not just intimidate perk and use collar to subdue?

fantastic job btw.

FOUND THE SOLUTION FOR 1.5. 

credit

How to mod fallout 4 with survival mode beta patch
Step 1: open Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Fallout4.ini with your favourite notepad.exe.
Step 2: under the [General] section, add a line "sStartingConsoleCommand=bat autoexec" without quotes and save the file.
Step 3: in your fallout directory (the one with the fallout4.exe, NOT the one with plugins), create a text file and name it "autoexec" (or "autoexec.txt" if you have file extensions shown. if you don't know what that means then you have them hidden). open it.
• step 4: populate that file with lines like these:
hlp (the mod)
example: hlp bettershadows 
for mods that have spaces use quotations, example:
hlp "Faster Terminal Displays (20x)"
hlp "DX Courser X-92 Power Suit"
hlp "Perk Magazine Material Fix"
hlp "Remove Interior Fog"

if you happen to have a .esm file that you really, really want to load, then you should rename it to .esp and change all plugins that depend on it to use the new name (or they will crash to desktop with no warning). you can do that with wrye or fo4edit if you have any modding experience (or just tinker with it until you get some), but if you can't do that yourself, you're left with two options: either ask someone else to do that for you or slim up your load order. 200 mods, do you really need them all for survival?
• step 5: save the files you've edited and launch the game. 

done.

to enable in game save menu download this: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mod...

If you are using fallout4Modmanager.zip some mods may or may not work
Fallout 4 mod manager: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/495/?

if you are using NexusModManager.exe it works fine with the mods i have (without using the above steps)
Nexus Mod Manager: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/modmanager/?

Also have the latest F4se:
http://f4se.silverlock.org/
Last edited by noobiedkme; 30 Apr @ 6:14pm