F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

This is a good start, but I don't want to enslave people, I want to be enslaved! will there eventually be player as slave functionality?

You're in the wrong place. Head over to Vinfamy's mods. He's doing all the player stuff at the moment.

Scroll up literally three posts and read.

I scrolled up literally three posts and read. Is the slave sleeping bag supposed to be under the beds category? Because I checked each furniture subcategory and didn't see it.

To answer your original question:

There will not be a functionality to make them settlers until a way is found to do that cleanly. I'm not in the business of editing actor templates and adding scripts everywhere like Abduction does.

The slave sleeping bag is found in the Slavery category, which is a sub category of Raider.

Make sure that you have the latest version of CRP installed. Also, sometimes the category icon doesn't show, so check if the category isn't just invisible by moving all the way to the right within the raider category.

I'm running into the same issue, I have just recently started using F4SS, I downloaded and installed the latest required files to be certain I have everything up to date, There are only two items showing up for slave in my build menu and they are in a completely separate menu branch, not a submenu of the raider branch. the slavery item workbench and the slave version of the stocks.

I even used the menu fixer to be sure they would load. I haven't had time to search for the reason on my end, but wanted to post so you know more than one person is having a menu glitch.

the biggest thing, i dont know if it was a bug , or it was ment too be as such, but when i go to inslave someone 1 they ether go in on rampage trying to kill me just under a few mins of having them, or 2 i find that they dont respawn from the area i took them (or atlest a different npc.. in there place) i was using a older download.

i thought at the time this was a dead mod, did not think you where still working on this

Due to a distressing development brought to mine and other modders attention, this mod has been removed until further notice and we've had a chance among the modders to discuss on how to proceed. We will be back online with this and other mods once we have made up our mind on how to deal with this situation.

Oh, and this doesn't affect me working towards the next update in any way. We're just ceding services for now until we've had a chance to talk.

Let's just say some content that wasn't sanctioned by us showed up somewhere and we really don't approve of that sort of content, so until we figured out how we want to deal with the issue (specifically: whether we are going to deal with the issue at all), we've opted to take our mods down.

Some people just can't stick to limits. Just give it some time - I'm working on the new update in the background, even if the mod is temporarily unavailable to the public.

At the moment it's about 4 or 5 mods affected. I don't really want to give more information than that, the mod authors of all the mods have been informed and can do whatever they think they should do until we find a centralized solution.

I only know about Fallout 4, no idea if there are similar issues over in the Skyrim corner. You'd have to ask there.

Putting 2 and 2 together from other posts and possibly getting 5 I can see why you've pulled the mod for now. I look forward to when you (and the other modders effected) have figured something out to protect your work and can get back to releasing content. Best of luck :)

Keep up the good work.

I'm not sure if it has been said or if you want to do the work but you could do slave settlements(plantation) and also assign a slave master or there.  You would most likely have to limit the number of slaves the master can control.

It would be awesome if I could get raider or far harbor resources from the slave plantations instead of normal stuff.  But I just throw ideas out there.

Yes! I'm already lining out a concept for how slaves interact with settlements, including, but not limited to, work assignments on special workstations. Making resources from the DLC areas available via that is a great idea, hadn't thought about that yet. Thanks!

So, weird issue: I can't intimidate/pacify everyone for some reason to initiate the capture. The option just doesn't show up, although for some factions it does like settlers and such but it doesn't appear for raiders. Any tips? I think I've got the load order correct but I can't seem to get it right. 

Once the framework gets finished or close to it, do you think you'll ever expand to include the PC to be on the receiving end? I know it might be difficult, but just wondering if you've considered it or if it's even possible, but I think with your system it would be amazing, perhaps even better than the Skyrim slavery system from way back when. haha.

Once the framework gets finished or close to it, do you think you'll ever expand to include the PC to be on the receiving end? I know it might be difficult, but just wondering if you've considered it or if it's even possible, but I think with your system it would be amazing, perhaps even better than the Skyrim slavery system from way back when. haha.

The player enslavement side of things is within progress over here