Malfdawg's BodySlide Conversions

Is there any way to compile all of these esps to save space? Without the work of hassle by going into CK or Tes5Edit and copying new record into a single esp?

Nope but it really isn't that hard. In fact you can create a profile just for this and throw the esps in that. Then use TesEdit and boom... done. You don't even need to mess with the meshes and textures. It doesn't care about those just the esps.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905/?

• 2 weeks later...

Like some others mentioned, i have some clippins with the eva clothes. Just thought maybe screenshots would help fix it:

attachicon.gifevaopentop.jpgattachicon.gifevapants.jpgattachicon.gifevatop.jpg

It's the same for all three colors and all weights, a light clipping on the left leg for stockings too, but not too bad. Especially the open top is quite unique, though. I'd really love to see that without clippings :)

Like some others mentioned, i have some clippins with the eva clothes. Just thought maybe screenshots would help fix it:

attachicon.gifevaopentop.jpgattachicon.gifevapants.jpgattachicon.gifevatop.jpg

It's the same for all three colors and all weights, a light clipping on the left leg for stockings too, but not too bad. Especially the open top is quite unique, though. I'd really love to see that without clippings :)

I have the same problems with that set myself, hope someone could fix it.

Have you run the bodyslider and set it to your body type?

I actually noticed a lot of.. well strangeness about this set..  I have rebuilt it, and it looks a lot better but it could still use some polish, and I'll re-upload soon.  

But guys bear in mind, while the sliders may not get your outfit fitting 100% perfectly, at the very least they get it really close, with some minor clipping.  If that happens then open the outfit in OS and use the Increase/Decrease mesh tool to fix the minor clipping, its hella easy and takes 12 seconds.

Still nothing about the CTD equipping the Princess of Flowers shoes? The whole set works fine, but not the shoes.

I'll look into it.

I cant use bodlyside in fox 16 , everytime i hit preview the bodyslide stop working 

This is actually a problem with Bodyslide/Outfit Studio, and has nothing to do with my sliders.  The new versions of BS/OS above version 3.1a will CTD anytime you try to open fox 16.  They crash even when attempting to load the original unmodified mesh.  

You can ask cell about it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68941-cbbe-uunp-bodyslide-and-outfit-studio/

Ayeee, nice to see you are back!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, nemesis1980 said:

Some white clothes have blue colors, i mean, on the screenshots i see that the clothes are white, but when i go in game i see them like blue. For example the See-through Dress, the white dress i see it blue.  Why is that happening? Sorry for my bad english

If it's a blueish color, then that probably means that you're missing the textures for it. Which mod are you talking about, by the way?

Hi there!

9 hours ago, Ironmind91 said:

I also would like to know.

On 08/12/2017 at 3:02 AM, bobcarlos said:

Hi, i know this isn't a request thread, but anyone knows what outfit is this? And also, if it has beem converted to CBBE HDT bodyslide?

image.thumb.png.0c13da856c6086ef895a4f88da830b5c.png

these are parts from luxury collection and I think it exist for cbbe

• 3 weeks later...

@malfdawg Hello. I saw your preset, according to the screenshots - very beautiful. I would like to clarify how to properly install the modifications, so that there is at least a similar body, for example, on your screenshots?
Bodyslide and Outfit Studio - not previously used
In order not to damage game files, I use Mod Organizer.
Can this preset work through MO?
In addition, one more question - is there a way to connect the body with a particular race? I liked the work from Shaydow - Celestials, you somehow wrote in the topic of the werewolf.
If this is not difficult for you, explain what I should do. Thank you in advance.
p.s. I apologize for the bad english.
The language itself is not native.
I'm using google translate