Floating while kneeling with handcuffs and other idle problems.

kioo

Why is that when the hands of my character are bound and she is kneeling, I press "Up" to walk forward and she just slides (floats) on the ground. I ran FNIS a couple of times and still the problem is there.

I use XMPSE and UNP.

I install the SexLab Framework on a new game, register the ZaZ animations, Save, Load and the problem is there.

When I press the "R" key a couple of times, she gets up and starts walking but the moment that I stop, she kneels and starts floating/sliding while the movement keys are pressed until I press "R" again..

Sorry if this problem has written solution somewhere but I searched for hours and still nothing...

Also, when the character is tied to a pole and whipped, with every whip the character together with the pole are moved little by little. I am almost sure I also had a similar situation where I could move together with the object  that the character was bound to - with no animation of course, just sliding on the ground.

What may be causing this?

Here is the Papyrus.0.loghttp://pastebin.com/JPfNJfpy

I have also attached the mods and plugin lists.

Any solution will be greatly appreciated. 

post-996084-0-28766900-1462228810_thumb.jpg

post-996084-0-94731400-1462228812_thumb.jpg

Hello. I advise to post this problem in the Zaz support forum: here.

I wasn't exactly sure where to post it as I thought that it is a problem with Devious Devices because apart from the animation, the moving functionality is also bugged. Alright, I will post it in ZaZ.

Looks like a compatibility issue with SD+ and DDi 3.0. SkyrimLL will need to update SD+ to be compatible with the new alternate animation system.

Ah... what versions of mods should I use SD+ with?

Looks like a compatibility issue with SD+ and DDi 3.0. SkyrimLL will need to update SD+ to be compatible with the new alternate animation system.

Ah... what versions of mods should I use SD+ with?

If that's the case then if you head over to the Devious Devices Integration page and check the downloads, you can download the version prior to 3.0. Though I imagine SD+ will be updated fairly quickly.

I downgraded Devious Devices Integration (with the above mod order) to 2.9.2.

Now when the arms are bound and movement keys are pressed the character is sliding for a second only and starts walking. I guess this is because the script is updating.

After that, a skullfuck animation started playing but the PC wasn't rotated properly (first 3 screenshots), after that Ii refreshed but the schlong was still not targeting the face properly.

Edit: Alright, I saw this thread -http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45650-mis-aligned-animations/ . So this is normal behaviour?

Then I started sprinting and running away and the PCs hands were suddenly separated (4th screenshot). She sprinted a second and after that slowed down a little with the hands behind.

Started new game:

Started running from the master, got punished with a blindfold. After that, I wandered very far away and stumbled on a Novice Storm Mage. After defeating me and Death Alternative kicking saying "You still have some life left"  I got defeated again - the screen got almost black, there could be heard gasping from the character but nothing was happening. I waited for an hour and my character was standing again and everything repeated after losing again... See 5th screenshot.

Oh, and concerning the 6th screenshot - is this ground sinking normal after getting whipped on the ground?

post-996084-0-12096700-1462366880_thumb.jpg

post-996084-0-05391400-1462366894_thumb.jpg

post-996084-0-82401300-1462366898_thumb.jpg

post-996084-0-77603000-1462366905_thumb.jpg

post-996084-0-78898900-1462366911_thumb.jpg

post-996084-0-48587800-1462366918_thumb.jpg

Archived