Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Just installed this for the first time. Is there a slider I have to not touch?

i'm guessing to be asking that you've already heard about the broke health slider with plans to be removed in the next update

Hi, i have a question

When waiting (they are not guards), the slaves don't use beds or chairs around them, except if i told them to do so, but they do that only once.

Is it normal ? Is there a way to make them sleep at night or sit as a normal character would do ?

the slaves will only act as guards if you've previously told them to fight for you

i haven't experimented with beds, but that sounds like a sleeping schedule for npc's who get sleepy. we have sandbox energy here, no sleeping schedules or weariness to be expected for slaves we expect to work

post your log

These should be the ones around when I first noticed the issue in Broken Helm Hollow. Happened to have logging turned on to check something else and hadn't gotten around to turning it back off. Didn't have it on when the disabled actor issue first appeared in Bleak Falls, though.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0 - Copy.log

attachicon.gifPapyrus.1 - Copy.log

alot of missing property errors in there dealing with animations and potion racks followed by some minor bugs with sl submit, but i think this issue with races would be more severe:

Error: Property PlayableVampireList on script GenericRaceController attached to DagiRahtRaceController (4800BA25) cannot be bound because (48000D63) is not the right type

[03/31/2017 - 03:11:55PM] Error: Property PlayableRaceList on script GenericRaceController attached to DagiRahtRaceController (4800BA25) cannot be bound because (48000D62) is not the right type

followed by some issues with dual sheath redux that may also be related to the previous issues with races :

03/31/2017 - 03:12:53PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "" Line ?

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 71

[03/31/2017 - 03:12:53PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForAnimationEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForAnimationEvent() - "" Line ?

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 89

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 72

[03/31/2017 - 03:12:53PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000C287E)>] The TriggerMarker is [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (000C287D)>]

[03/31/2017 - 03:12:53PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"

stack:

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 89

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 72

[03/31/2017 - 03:12:53PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000C2880)>] running OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = False

[03/31/2017 - 03:12:53PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForAnimationEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 90

[03/31/2017 - 03:12:53PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"

stack:

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 90

i'm guessing to be asking that you've already heard about the broke health slider with plans to be removed in the next update

Hi, i have a question

When waiting (they are not guards), the slaves don't use beds or chairs around them, except if i told them to do so, but they do that only once.

Is it normal ? Is there a way to make them sleep at night or sit as a normal character would do ?

the slaves will only act as guards if you've previously told them to fight for you

i haven't experimented with beds, but that sounds like a sleeping schedule for npc's who get sleepy. we have sandbox energy here, no sleeping schedules or weariness to be expected for slaves we expect to work

post your log

These should be the ones around when I first noticed the issue in Broken Helm Hollow. Happened to have logging turned on to check something else and hadn't gotten around to turning it back off. Didn't have it on when the disabled actor issue first appeared in Bleak Falls, though.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0 - Copy.log

attachicon.gifPapyrus.1 - Copy.log

alot of missing property errors in there dealing with animations and potion racks followed by some minor bugs with sl submit, but i think this issue with races would be more severe:

Error: Property PlayableVampireList on script GenericRaceController attached to DagiRahtRaceController (4800BA25) cannot be bound because (48000D63) is not the right type

[03/31/2017 - 03:11:55PM] Error: Property PlayableRaceList on script GenericRaceController attached to DagiRahtRaceController (4800BA25) cannot be bound because (48000D62) is not the right type

followed by some issues with dual sheath redux that may also be related to the previous issues with races :

03/31/2017 - 03:12:53PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "" Line ?

[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 71

stack:

[03/31/2017 - 03:12:53PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000C287E)>] The TriggerMarker is [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (000C287D)>]

stack:

[03/31/2017 - 03:12:53PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000C2880)>] running OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = False

stack:

stack:

So just don't touch the health slider, the rest of the options can be toggled on and off safely?

So just don't touch the health slider, the rest of the options can be toggled on and off safely?

that's correct

pahe_lives_on-7.2.1-full install not compatible with Extensible Follower Framework v4-0-2-12933-4-0-2  :( back using pahe_lives_on-6.2.2 ignore follower enslavement-full install

this:

Strange - I have been using pahe_lives_on-7.2.3 Mpsd beta patch with Extensible Follower Framework v4-0-2-12933-4-0-2 with no observed problems. 

7.1.9-full install had no problems with EFF either.

thanks fred

thank u for fast repply ,where i can down pahe_lives_on-7.2.3 Mpsd beta patch ? n  i can't find 7.1.9-full install either?

Wangle a Beta invite from Clifton.

ok Thank'u for info, i think i use older version for now until next version relase

Well Clifton does make it kind of hard to go back. There is a 7.1.9 Update Patch, but no 7.1.8 base to apply it to.

In fact, there are no older base installs at all, but lots of update patches that require one of those missing bases.

Suggestion for Clifton: Have at least one back level full install - and get rid of all patch updates that don't have a required base.

Well Clifton does make it kind of hard to go back. There is a 7.1.9 Update Patch, but no 7.1.8 base to apply it to.

In fact, there are no older base installs at all, but lots of update patches that require one of those missing bases.

Suggestion for Clifton: Have at least one back level full install - and get rid of all patch updates that don't have a required base.

no, the updates are there at somebody else's request cuz they can't download the full install package everytime eating up their data package on limited bandwidth. i give back versions when there's a need for it, not for somebody who's mod ran into a conflict. remember we have multiple beta teams testing this to be good before it goes public so any new problems come from a broken papyrus on other sloppy mods they refuse to get fixed

I didn't understand this EFF conflict. I've just installed pahe 7.21 and disabled follower enslavement option in mcm menu. I didn't touch health toggle and slider setting as suggested. I won't enslave generic npcs, I'm after unique, named ones. So, Am I still going to get some conflicts/bugs? Are they unavoidable?

When i start Skyrim with skse the mod is registered in mcm menu and the messages appear on the top left of the screen (mcm has registered a new menu,pah is installed etc etc ...) but after this checks on the top left corner "paradise hall:testing system" and "paradise hall :starting quest" keep on showing every 1 or 2 seconds. The mod works fine tho since i can ensalve in game and regulary appear on the menu,other mod (that work on this one) go fine as well; there is a problem with the mod in my game or there is a way to get rid of this messages? i've tried to install/reinstall/re-download or reload the mod from skyui but the messages are still there.

btw thx for the great mod

I have been playing with this mod for some time and I quite like it. There is one thing though I hope someone might integrate one day.

You can tie your slaves down with ropes (if you don't have anything with you) I wonder why you can't tie their hands the same way. They might break free of course but it really might improve your enslaving.

I am often just like: "Just cleaned that cave and surprisingliy found the Altmer/Argonian I have been looking for since several dungeons but... I don't have a tanningrack or smithery nearby.... what can I do to secure the slave.... there are some leatherstrips in the cave.... well, let's bind the hands and take her/him with me that way. He/She might struggle but that's it. It's a strange feeling you finally caught one, he/she is healed up. I KNOW he/she is at an higher lvl then me and might even without weapons some danger to me (mages). But then I remove the ropes to bring him/her away and he/she just followes. Sometime she/he tries to run of and that's it. I am really waiting for an attack (especially with magic) or using a weapon lying around and trying to kill me. Especially when I know he/she is stronger than me (higer lvl, higher health or higher stamina/magic) 

Tie their arms and no attack possible. He/Her is yelling to alarm the other bandits... well, take some linen wraps lying around and shut them up.

Leather and ropes will hold enough until I get to a smighery to secure my new slave properly. I have played with devious devices for some time and its options to break free (with force,magic and a lockpick) are really nice. Perhaps one day there will be something similar to the caught slaves but for now I am just pretending that this or that jewel (without any proper enchantment) will keep my captured mages at bay until I reach a training camp.

These are just some ideas I wanted to share. Thank you for this mod and keep it up. :)

I didn't understand this EFF conflict. I've just installed pahe 7.21 and disabled follower enslavement option in mcm menu. I didn't touch health toggle and slider setting as suggested. I won't enslave generic npcs, I'm after unique, named ones. So, Am I still going to get some conflicts/bugs? Are they unavoidable?

there is no eff conflict, but eff users are unable to wake their sleeping followers without enslaving them unless you disable the follower enslavement option from the mcm

I've noticed with some NPC, if I choose to "let them go" they will go but some, when I select that, they stay enslaved. Is this a know bug or is there something I possibly broke? I'm using the latest pahe.

its a known bug when he wrote those dialogs he made them specific to certain voice types

So for the DD and TDF esp'z. I use a mod manager. So do I simply add these optional ESP's into the TDF DDi and DDE mods? Or do I need to add them into Paradise halls?

just add them to the data folder...i don't use mod managers to suggest any usage on those

When i start Skyrim with skse the mod is registered in mcm menu and the messages appear on the top left of the screen (mcm has registered a new menu,pah is installed etc etc ...) but after this checks on the top left corner "paradise hall:testing system" and "paradise hall :starting quest" keep on showing every 1 or 2 seconds. The mod works fine tho since i can ensalve in game and regulary appear on the menu,other mod (that work on this one) go fine as well; there is a problem with the mod in my game or there is a way to get rid of this messages? i've tried to install/reinstall/re-download or reload the mod from skyui but the messages are still there.

post your log

I have been playing with this mod for some time and I quite like it. There is one thing though I hope someone might integrate one day.

You can tie your slaves down with ropes (if you don't have anything with you) I wonder why you can't tie their hands the same way. They might break free of course but it really might improve your enslaving.

I am often just like: "Just cleaned that cave and surprisingliy found the Altmer/Argonian I have been looking for since several dungeons but... I don't have a tanningrack or smithery nearby.... what can I do to secure the slave.... there are some leatherstrips in the cave.... well, let's bind the hands and take her/him with me that way. He/She might struggle but that's it. It's a strange feeling you finally caught one, he/she is healed up. I KNOW he/she is at an higher lvl then me and might even without weapons some danger to me (mages). But then I remove the ropes to bring him/her away and he/she just followes. Sometime she/he tries to run of and that's it. I am really waiting for an attack (especially with magic) or using a weapon lying around and trying to kill me. Especially when I know he/she is stronger than me (higer lvl, higher health or higher stamina/magic) 

Tie their arms and no attack possible. He/Her is yelling to alarm the other bandits... well, take some linen wraps lying around and shut them up.

Leather and ropes will hold enough until I get to a smighery to secure my new slave properly. I have played with devious devices for some time and its options to break free (with force,magic and a lockpick) are really nice. Perhaps one day there will be something similar to the caught slaves but for now I am just pretending that this or that jewel (without any proper enchantment) will keep my captured mages at bay until I reach a training camp.

These are just some ideas I wanted to share. Thank you for this mod and keep it up. :)

we already have escape chances on all the bindings, if you haven't had them escape from your ropes its simple you only watched them tied, not long enough for the escape routines to kick in....about the only restraints we have in pahe that have the escape chances low enough to be nearly impossible would be the iron cuffs in black or brown

So for the DD and TDF esp'z. I use a mod manager. So do I simply add these optional ESP's into the TDF DDi and DDE mods? Or do I need to add them into Paradise halls?

I figured out my question, now that you say it Clifton. All that Mod Organizer and Presumably Nexus Mod Manager users need to do, is add the ESP files to a individual zip files. Something descriptive so the user is aware of it's content.

NMM and MO do not allow "loose" ESP files. But they are formatted to add loose ESPs if they are contained in a 7zip or winrar file. As they are only feature additive patches, no further information needs to be contained besides the ESP files. (This second sentence is simply to hit more keywords for other people who may have this query.)

EDIT: My suggestions may not work if dropped directly into the Skyrim/Data folder. I'm not sure if compressed files work with the Skyrim Launcher.

I've noticed with some NPC, if I choose to "let them go" they will go but some, when I select that, they stay enslaved. Is this a know bug or is there something I possibly broke? I'm using the latest pahe.

its a known bug when he wrote those dialogs he made them specific to certain voice types

Is there a way using console to remove them from being a slave?

I figured out my question, now that you say it Clifton. All that Mod Organizer and Presumably Nexus Mod Manager users need to do, is add the ESP files to a individual zip files. Something descriptive so the user is aware of it's content.

NMM and MO do not allow "loose" ESP files. But they are formatted to add loose ESPs if they are contained in a 7zip or winrar file. As they are only feature additive patches, no further information needs to be contained besides the ESP files. (This second sentence is simply to hit more keywords for other people who may have this query.)

EDIT: My suggestions may not work if dropped directly into the Skyrim/Data folder. I'm not sure if compressed files work with the Skyrim Launcher.

no, skyrim launcher doesn't work with compressed files but yes mo does work with loose dropped files...i've seen enough people tell me they manualy drop the files into mo

Is there a way using console to remove them from being a slave?

highly doubt it, none that i know of

plenty of ways of selling the slave tho

post your log

here it is:seems like it tries to load files that i deleted that i no longer want to use since they made my game really laggy:there is a way to make the mod no longer look for this old files or have to reinstall them all ?

I know i can just use a clean save but i'm really interest to make it work on the one i have

Papyrus.1.log

post your log

here it is:seems like it tries to load files that i deleted that i no longer want to use since they made my game really laggy:there is a way to make the mod no longer look for this old files or have to reinstall them all ?

I know i can just use a clean save but i'm really interest to make it work on the one i have

attachicon.gifPapyrus.1.log

your best bet is papyrus data transfer from nexus, choose remove loose scripts...assuming you unistalled the mods and not just disabled them, but with the number of mods effected in that log your save might not be salvageable

58mb log is too much for anything to run reliably

Hey clifton i just found a random npc in a cage called ingrid. Any idea wht she is/was for?

ingrid is like a test dummy or a slave ready to be captured without a fight...just click "enslave faction"...should be available as soon as she's found

post your log

attachicon.gifPapyrus.1.log

your best bet is papyrus data transfer from nexus, choose remove loose scripts...assuming you unistalled the mods and not just disabled them, but with the number of mods effected in that log your save might not be salvageable

58mb log is too much for anything to run reliably

i was afraid of that ... turns out that trying out mod all in 1 save isn't a smart move ahahha

well,thanks for your help,i'll try the data transfer but seems like it's time for a new and clear safe for this mod