Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

I've developed a new issue.  I've been playing with 7.0 for a little while and now the MCM menu says Status UNKNOWN, CLICK TO RESTART MOD.  I've clicked and it hasn't helped.  Rebooting using the spell hasn't helped either.  I don't seem to be able to enslave anyone anymore.  It does the cloning but after that there's no slave dialogue.  All the slaves I already have work fine it seems and I'm able to pass them off to HSH and retrieve them again.  Any ideas?

Hi there Clifton,

first of all many thx for all the work you've put into this.

Secondly a huge sorry for giving up searching an answer to my question after 30 pages of reading :)

Iam currently using your PAHE ver. 7.0 Full only (nothing PAH related installed from nexus) including all the boni .esp's you've provided + the original PAH - Homesweet home ver 1.0a and TDF Agressive Prostitution ver 2.254 + all the prereq's of course.

Actually, except of some slaves wich -on an occasional basis- tend to loose their names while i'am on the road with them (something i've been able to bypass with JaxonsRenamer (I rename them, once they lose their name i undo the change in order to get their original name back and then rename them once more) most things are running fine. My first guess upon this was and is, that those slaves simply get to script heavy because of the beeing female mod + PAHE + PAH-Home Sweet Home and therefor lose their name.

However there are two things that kind of concern me. I've read here that your mod comes with an own renaming option that did'nt show up at my dialog options ever, secondly and this is my main concern, i'am not able to get the mcn menu working. It states "status unknown: click to restart the mod" but no matter how often i try and how long i wait outside the menu's it does'nt change at all.

Load order:

- Sexlab related .esm's

- Devious / Zaz .sem's

- Creature Framework .esm

- Beeing Female .esm

- Paradise Halls .esm

- SexLab Stuff .esp's including Defeat, Arousal, MNC, SOS and several animations

- TDF Aggr. Prost.

- Beeing Female

- your paradise_halls_SLExt.

- your fellglow

- your farengars

- your tdf patch

- your devious addon

- your lakeview

- PAH Home Sweet Home

If you or someone else got a luckyshot or great idea regarding this issue i'd be very thankfull, if needed (yes i've read it more than a dozen times ... :) ) i'll of course add a papyrus log too.

well shit you didn't tell me he's invisible, just disabled...

Oh sorry i thought it would be obies that when i said "disable" i meant that it's like: go in to the console mark a npc and write the command disable and deselect. He disappears :P *derp*

have you tried resetting the slave from the mcm - if you're in the same room as the slave and reset him then leave the cell thru a door that might force the slave to follow

if that doesn't work you'll need to wait for me to make the teleport debug option i have planned

Report: It didn't work. Also i did wait a fue sec after klicking Rest on the slave in the mcm so give it time to work its magic just in case.

Additional Report: I also have tried  the reset mod option the the debug section of the mcm also didn't work.

Cool when that update comes out I'll test it and let you know if it works.

according to the wiki there, you can take the quest from either of those npc's so you should be able to talk to Ainethach to receive it then talk further to tell him its dealt with already

*Kicks the gound like i kid who is embarrassed about doing something bad* You see i didn't talk to Atar i just went in to the mine and started enslaving everyone ;P *derp*

There is the lesson "kids" don't do a quest before getting the quest or you might mess something up.

I've developed a new issue.  I've been playing with 7.0 for a little while and now the MCM menu says Status UNKNOWN, CLICK TO RESTART MOD.  I've clicked and it hasn't helped.  Rebooting using the spell hasn't helped either.  I don't seem to be able to enslave anyone anymore.  It does the cloning but after that there's no slave dialogue.  All the slaves I already have work fine it seems and I'm able to pass them off to HSH and retrieve them again.  Any ideas?

if the mod was already started and suddenly became status unknown, only the mcm can fix that - when that fails you need to post your log to determine why

the reboot spell from layam was improperly named - it was never a reboot, only a bootup Or a mod startup

Hi there Clifton,

Secondly a huge sorry for giving up searching an answer to my question after 30 pages of reading :)

Iam currently using your PAHE ver. 7.0 Full only (nothing PAH related installed from nexus) including all the boni .esp's you've provided + the original PAH - Homesweet home ver 1.0a and TDF Agressive Prostitution ver 2.254 + all the prereq's of course.

Actually, except of some slaves wich -on an occasional basis- tend to loose their names while i'am on the road with them (something i've been able to bypass with JaxonsRenamer (I rename them, once they lose their name i undo the change in order to get their original name back and then rename them once more) most things are running fine. My first guess upon this was and is, that those slaves simply get to script heavy because of the beeing female mod + PAHE + PAH-Home Sweet Home and therefor lose their name.

However there are two things that kind of concern me. I've read here that your mod comes with an own renaming option that did'nt show up at my dialog options ever, secondly and this is my main concern, i'am not able to get the mcn menu working. It states "status unknown: click to restart the mod" but no matter how often i try and how long i wait outside the menu's it does'nt change at all.

Load order:

- Sexlab related .esm's

- Devious / Zaz .sem's

- Beeing Female .esm

- Paradise Halls .esm

- SexLab Stuff .esp's including Defeat, Arousal, MNC, SOS and several animations

- TDF Aggr. Prost.

- Beeing Female

- your fellglow

- your farengars

- your tdf patch

- your devious addon

- your lakeview

- PAH Home Sweet Home

If you or someone else got a luckyshot or great idea regarding this issue i'd be very thankfull, if needed (yes i've read it more than a dozen times ... :) ) i'll of course add a papyrus log too.

creature framework is on the conflict list, but for different reasons - that won't cause issues until you get the mod started and try to enslave somebody

you're not getting the option to rename them because you're not getting the mcm and you're not getting the mcm because something is stopping pahe from running properly - you'll need to post your log for help fixing this

Oh sorry i thought it would be obies that when i said "disable" i meant that it's like: go in to the console mark a npc and write the command disable and deselect. He disappears :P *derp*

have you tried resetting the slave from the mcm - if you're in the same room as the slave and reset him then leave the cell thru a door that might force the slave to follow

if that doesn't work you'll need to wait for me to make the teleport debug option i have planned

Report: It didn't work. Also i did wait a fue sec after klicking Rest on the slave in the mcm so give it time to work its magic just in case.

Additional Report: I also have tried  the reset mod option the the debug section of the mcm also didn't work.

according to the wiki there, you can take the quest from either of those npc's so you should be able to talk to Ainethach to receive it then talk further to tell him its dealt with already

*Kicks the gound like i kid who is embarrassed about doing something bad* You see i didn't talk to Atar i just went in to the mine and started enslaving everyone ;P *derp*

There is the lesson "kids" don't do a quest before getting the quest or you might mess something up.

layam's page on the nexus warned about quested npc's - only reason we don't pass off that same warning here here is that we thought those issues were covered in previous versions already - no idea why this npc is giving issues, hopefully its the only 1

I have a problem with the mod. It works fine (to my knowledge, I haven't actually enslaved anyone yet but all the menus and such work), except I needed to reinstall the mod to make it work on my alternate save. Problem is, after getting it to work it now repeats the 'Paradise Halls: Testing System' and 'Paradise Halls: Starting Quest' messages ad infinitum. I've tried reinstalling the mod, and also tried it with debug log enabled and disabled. Any ideas how to get rid of the messages? 

I have a problem with the mod. It works fine (to my knowledge, I haven't actually enslaved anyone yet but all the menus and such work), except I needed to reinstall the mod to make it work on my alternate save. Problem is, after getting it to work it now repeats the 'Paradise Halls: Testing System' and 'Paradise Halls: Starting Quest' messages ad infinitum. I've tried reinstalling the mod, and also tried it with debug log enabled and disabled. Any ideas how to get rid of the messages? 

debug log enabled allows the log to give messages when something has gone wrong - after the mod has started

in your case something has already gone wrong, we need to see the log of it to see why

okay, so where does the debug log save?

papyrus logs are found here in your documents folder:

Documents\My Games\skyrim\Logs\Script

but not until they've been enabled in your settings:

If you cannot find your Papyrus log you have most likely don't have Papyrus logging enabled. To enable it go to My Documents > My Games > Skyrim > skyrim.ini and change the following lines so they are like below

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

apply those settings then play the game until the message appears on the screen, then quit or save/quit then post the log here

If you cannot find your Papyrus log you have most likely don't have Papyrus logging enabled. To enable it go to My Documents > My Games > Skyrim > skyrim.ini and change the following lines so they are like below

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

apply those settings then play the game until the message appears on the screen, then quit or save/quit then post the log here

Okay, here it is.

Papyrus.0.log

couple of problems there- the first looks like something wrong with your copy of your version of zaz:

[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::iSexLabVersion_var used in zbfExternal.IntFetchSexLabVersion()
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::sSexLabVersion_var used in zbfExternal.IntFetchSexLabVersion()
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::iSexLabVersion_var used in zbfExternal.IntFetchSexLabVersion()
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::sSexLabVersion_var used in zbfExternal.IntFetchSexLabVersion()
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] Cannot open store for class "zbfPerkGagged_PF", missing file?
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script zbfPerkGagged_PF to (0E0221CA) because their base types do not match
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] Cannot open store for class "zbfPerkBound_PF", missing file?
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script zbfPerkBound_PF to (0E02219D) because their base types do not match
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] Cannot open store for class "zbfSlaveControl_SF_FromCage", missing file?
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script zbfSlaveControl_SF_FromCage to (0E0221C9) because their base types do not match
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] Cannot open store for class "zbfSlaveControl_SF_ToCage", missing file?
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script zbfSlaveControl_SF_ToCage to (0E0221C8) because their base types do not match
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] Cannot open store for class "zbfSlaveControl_SF_ToDevice", missing file?
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script zbfSlaveControl_SF_ToDevice to (0E0221C0) because their base types do not match
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] Cannot open store for class "zbfSlaveControl_SF_Whip", missing file?
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script zbfSlaveControl_SF_Whip to (0E0221C7) because their base types do not match
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] Cannot open store for class "zbfSlaveControl_SF_FromDevice", missing file?
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script zbfSlaveControl_SF_FromDevice to (0E0221C2) because their base types do not match
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] Cannot open store for class "zbfSlaveControl_SF_Bind", missing file?
[10/26/2016 - 05:36:50AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script zbfSlaveControl_SF_Bind to (0E0221C1) because their base types do not match
[

several more pieces like that all over the log

next looks like something to do with furniture:

[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsgrabmessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (000576DA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsFurniture on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (000576DA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsunknowntypemessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (000576DA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property Player on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (000576DA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsfurnitureheld on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (000576DA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property bModActive on script jaxonzenhgrab attached to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (80000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsgrabmessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (00061700) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsFurniture on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (00061700) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsunknowntypemessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (00061700) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property Player on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (00061700) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsfurnitureheld on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (00061700) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsgrabmessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A000ED6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsFurniture on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A000ED6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsunknowntypemessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A000ED6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property Player on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A000ED6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsfurnitureheld on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A000ED6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] ERROR: Property Lightblub on script MirrorSculptSCRIPT attached to (66025820) cannot be bound because (660578F1) is not the right type
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] ERROR: Property aaaSolstheim1 on script aaaShipTravelOriginSCRIPT attached to (661814B5) cannot be bound because (660CA1C6) is not the right type
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsgrabmessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B162E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsFurniture on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B162E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsunknowntypemessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B162E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property Player on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B162E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsfurnitureheld on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B162E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsgrabmessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B15C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsFurniture on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B15C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsunknowntypemessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B15C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property Player on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B15C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsfurnitureheld on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B15C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script pahfellglowslavecampquest attached to PAHFellglowSlaveCampQuest (A70057E9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsgrabmessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B5D3C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsFurniture on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B5D3C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsunknowntypemessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B5D3C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property Player on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B5D3C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsfurnitureheld on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B5D3C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsgrabmessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B15A8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsFurniture on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B15A8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsunknowntypemessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B15A8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property Player on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B15A8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsfurnitureheld on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (572B15A8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akquestscript on script AKPSContainerScriptHF attached to (4D000DA4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akquestscript on script AKPSContainerScriptHF attached to (05011CD3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsgrabmessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A000E8C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsFurniture on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A000E8C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsunknowntypemessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A000E8C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property Player on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A000E8C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsfurnitureheld on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A000E8C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsgrabmessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A0014A4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsFurniture on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A0014A4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsunknowntypemessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A0014A4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property Player on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A0014A4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsfurnitureheld on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A0014A4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsgrabmessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A007AB8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsFurniture on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A007AB8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsunknowntypemessage on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A007AB8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property Player on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A007AB8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akpsfurnitureheld on script AKPSFurnitureScript attached to (4A007AB8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:43AM] Warning: Property akquestscript on script AKPSContainerScriptHF attached to (0500D90E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

that mod spams the log more after that

problems with sexlab next:

[10/26/2016 - 05:37:55AM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 43919301 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:55AM] Warning: Function sslbasevoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 43919301 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:55AM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 43921046 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[10/26/2016 - 05:37:55AM] Warning: Function sslbasevoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 43921046 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

thats small enough it would be minor, but that's a dependency for both zaz and pahe

looks like a dirty save

suggest definitelly need to try reinstalling those mods and clean the save

final trouble shooting methods if that's still not fixing it:

• Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again

Edited by CliftonJD

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Okay, here it is.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

pretty lengthy, i'll take a look when i get home

ERROR: Failed to find variable ::_targetActorBase_var used in RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.OnSliderChanged()

[10/26/2016 - 01:32:57PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::_targetActor_var used in RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.OnSliderChanged()

[10/26/2016 - 01:32:57PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::_targetActor_var used in RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.OnSliderChanged()

[10/26/2016 - 01:32:57PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::_targetActor_var used in

that gets pretty spammy, had to truncate....

go back to xpmse and look at the requirements

if you still have trouble after fixing that then post the updated log

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Okay, here it is.

ERROR: Failed to find variable ::_targetActorBase_var used in RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.OnSliderChanged()

[10/26/2016 - 01:32:57PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::_targetActor_var used in

updated xpmse with up-to-date requirements as well, here's the log.

Papyrus.0.log

if the mod was already started and suddenly became status unknown, only the mcm can fix that - when that fails you need to post your log to determine why

the reboot spell from layam was improperly named - it was never a reboot, only a bootup Or a mod startup

Hi there Clifton,

Load order:

- Sexlab related .esm's

- Devious / Zaz .sem's

- Beeing Female .esm

- Paradise Halls .esm

- TDF Aggr. Prost.

- Beeing Female

- your fellglow

- your farengars

- your tdf patch

- your devious addon

- your lakeview

- PAH Home Sweet Home

creature framework is on the conflict list, but for different reasons - that won't cause issues until you get the mod started and try to enslave somebody

you're not getting the option to rename them because you're not getting the mcm and you're not getting the mcm because something is stopping pahe from running properly - you'll need to post your log for help fixing this

layam's page on the nexus warned about quested npc's - only reason we don't pass off that same warning here here is that we thought those issues were covered in previous versions already - no idea why this npc is giving issues, hopefully its the only 1

I can verify that if you have a quest to kill a npc and you instead enslave it the quest dose indeed count them as dead I have done it several times. But here i never started the quest and for some reason i guess the quest counted as i settled the quest peacefully as if you convince Atar to leave he shude travel to Silver-Blood Inn but for some reason it also put a disable command on him as he became invisible. Maybe its becose the quest has a Kill or no kill complete status to it that is why there became a problem?

Hi there Clifton,

Load order:

- Sexlab related .esm's

- Devious / Zaz .sem's

- Beeing Female .esm

- Paradise Halls .esm

- TDF Aggr. Prost.

- Beeing Female

- your fellglow

- your farengars

- your tdf patch

- your devious addon

- your lakeview

- PAH Home Sweet Home

Hi Clifton,

many thx for the reply. Here is my log file. From what i've seen the consoleutil file seems to be missing / prevented from loading. Also i get several Array index is out of range (0-0) stack errors related to PAHE. Not to speak 'bout the horrible player headtracking spam and the dragonborn gallery / castle volkihar related things ... i really have to look into this :)

[aunt edith says:]

just stumbled over http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61639/? a player headtracking patch. seems to at least help with the tremendous papyrus spam. just in case anyone of you is using this mod and suffers from the same spam than i did.

[/aunt edith has spoken:]

Papyrus.0.log

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Okay, here it is.

updated xpmse with up-to-date requirements as well, here's the log.

this sovngardekill keeps repeating thru out the log:

10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB68962B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB689629) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB68962A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB38582E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB385831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB385832) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB385834) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB385835) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB53580F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

some issues with climates of tamriel:

10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB68962B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB689629) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB68962A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB38582E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB385831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB385832) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB385834) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB385835) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:31PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script MQSovngardeKillScript attached to (DB53580F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

this mirrorscript keeps coming up:

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:34PM] Warning: Property DLC2EncSeeker02 on script DLC2LvlSeekerMirrorScript attached to (25210C65) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:34PM] Warning: Property DLC2EncSeeker01 on script DLC2LvlSeekerMirrorScript attached to (25210C65) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:34PM] Warning: Property DLC2EncSeeker03 on script DLC2LvlSeekerMirrorScript attached to (25210C65) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:34PM] Warning: Property DLC2EncSeeker02 on script DLC2LvlSeekerMirrorScript attached to (25139767) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:34PM] Warning: Property DLC2EncSeeker01 on script DLC2LvlSeekerMirrorScript attached to (25139767) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:34PM] Warning: Property DLC2EncSeeker03 on script DLC2LvlSeekerMirrorScript attached to (25139767) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

this part here shows a dirty save:

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type QF_LCSPeopleNeedme_0200D0AC referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "OS_EAUE_DL2_SkeleStatue01SCRIPT", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type OS_EAUE_DL2_SkeleStatue01SCRIPT referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "OS_EAUE_DL2_AxeScript01", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type OS_EAUE_DL2_AxeScript01 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "NCZDisplayBook", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type NCZDisplayBook referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "LCSStaffTake", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type LCSStaffTake referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "OS_EAUE_DL2_SpecialDoor01SCRIPT", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type OS_EAUE_DL2_SpecialDoor01SCRIPT referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "DualSheathReduxEffect", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type DualSheathReduxEffect referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "QF__020181C4", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type QF__020181C4 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "QF_NimVaalmungarquest_02000D65", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type QF_NimVaalmungarquest_02000D65 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "OS_EAUE_DL2_EinherjarSCRIPT", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type OS_EAUE_DL2_EinherjarSCRIPT referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "LTDMoraleScript", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type LTDMoraleScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "OS_EAUE_ArmorScript_BootsAddon01", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type OS_EAUE_ArmorScript_BootsAddon01 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "OS_EAUE_DL2_CustomChest01Script", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type OS_EAUE_DL2_CustomChest01Script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "NCZRedMountain", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type NCZRedMountain referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "QF_LCSBuyArena_0201EBC8", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type QF_LCSBuyArena_0201EBC8 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "MT_Quest_MCMScript", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type MT_Quest_MCMScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "NCZ_DisplayMask", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type NCZ_DisplayMask referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "LCSFoodConsumation", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type LCSFoodConsumation referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "LTDMoraleEffectScript", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type LTDMoraleEffectScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "QF__020353AF", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type QF__020353AF referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "QF_Horsemen_Mounted_NPC_rand_0200EA6E", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type QF_Horsemen_Mounted_NPC_rand_0200EA6E referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "DualSheathReduxMCM", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type DualSheathReduxMCM referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "NCZBoxOpen", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type NCZBoxOpen referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "WandererAliasScript", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type WandererAliasScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "LCSTimeBuild01", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type LCSTimeBuild01 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "NCZ_StartQuest", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type NCZ_StartQuest referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "_NUL_ConfigMenu", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type _NUL_ConfigMenu referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "LCSArenaRedSkulls", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type LCSArenaRedSkulls referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Cannot open store for class "LCSBanditBoss", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 02:29:43PM] Warning: Unable to get type LCSBanditBoss referenced by the save game.

try uninstalling those for now then clean the save

Hi guys... i think this is a great mod but, i'm a bit confused... can someone explain me what i can do with this mod installed? I recently installed a mod named "Slave Trainer" which i think is great but in a very testing state. I'm searching for a similar mod... can this mod be the answer?

And... since the opening post is a mess, what i need to run this mod if i have an almost fresh install? (Sexlab 1.62, ZaZ Anim Pack, and a few other cosmetic mods)

Thanks in advice! ;)

Hi guys... i think this is a great mod but, i'm a bit confused... can someone explain me what i can do with this mod installed? I recently installed a mod named "Slave Trainer" which i think is great but in a very testing state. I'm searching for a similar mod... can this mod be the answer?

And... since the opening post is a mess, what i need to run this mod if i have an almost fresh install? (Sexlab 1.62, ZaZ Anim Pack, and a few other cosmetic mods)

Thanks in advice! ;)

The mod allow you to enslave almost any Humanoid NPC and train them.

A newly enslaved NPC has a high tendency to try and runaway or refuse your order so in the start you have to discipline them a lot.

The requierments neaded to enslave an npc can be adjusted in MCM.

Note: In default you slave are not immortal how ever when there health is low they enter surrender mode and other npc will stop attacking them but you can still accidentally or on purpose kill them. (Don't know if there is a setting to change this as i don't want them immortal)

Thing you can do with your slaves.

You can have them carry stuff for you.

You can decide what they wear.

You can have them help you in combat.

You can Tie them up.

You can have sex with them.

You can tell them to mine or chop wood like you do the followers.

You can Change there Name.

You MOST have:

SexLab V1.61+

SKSE v1.7.3+

SkyUI

Zaz animation pack V6.11

To run the mod.

Hearthfire, tdf and Devious Devices are optional.

Personally i also recommend: Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home. As it give you the ability to store your slave in different locations allowing to have even more slaves and you can tell your high trained slaves that you have stored to train those that lower trained.

Hope this help.

Hi there Clifton,

Load order:

- Sexlab related .esm's

- Devious / Zaz .sem's

- Beeing Female .esm

- Paradise Halls .esm

- TDF Aggr. Prost.

- Beeing Female

- your fellglow

- your farengars

- your tdf patch

- your devious addon

- your lakeview

- PAH Home Sweet Home

Hi Clifton,

many thx for the reply. Here is my log file. From what i've seen the consoleutil file seems to be missing / prevented from loading. Also i get several Array index is out of range (0-0) stack errors related to PAHE. Not to speak 'bout the horrible player headtracking spam and the dragonborn gallery / castle volkihar related things ... i really have to look into this :)

[aunt edith says:]

just stumbled over http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61639/? a player headtracking patch. seems to at least help with the tremendous papyrus spam. just in case anyone of you is using this mod and suffers from the same spam than i did.

[/aunt edith has spoken:]

we don't use consoleutil in pahe so that shouldn't be effecting you here unless its causing a major issue with another mod you use:

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:32PM] ~~~~~ Footprints: Initializing ~~~~~

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:32PM] [Zad]: [Drip] Loaded: 10%

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:32PM] Cannot open store for class "consoleutil", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:32PM] Error: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None

stack:

[zadQuest (1800F624)].zadbq00.checkBlindfoldDarkFog() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 143

[zadQuest (1800F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 154

[alias Player on quest zadQuest (1800F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 13

that's a poorly written soft dependency (looks like its for devious devices) that happens to load in the middle of pahe startup

an issue with bard songbooks here:

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 1 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 2 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 3 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 4 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 5 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 6 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 7 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 8 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 9 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 10 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 11 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 12 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 13 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 14 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 15 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 16 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 17 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 18 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 19 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 20 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 21 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 22 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 23 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:51PM] Error: Unable to bind script _lp_bardsongbookscript to Item 24 in container (7B05075C) because their base types do not match

next you have a mod that's missing some chime scripts messing up its own properties:

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Cannot open store for class "DBM_ChimeReplaceScript", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (25236B4C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (25236B4F) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (25236B50) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (25236B51) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (25236B52) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (25236B53) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (25236B54) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeReplaceScript to (25236B55) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Cannot open store for class "DBM_TouchstonePedestalScript", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_TouchstonePedestalScript to (25236B6F) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Cannot open store for class "DBM_ChimeHangScript", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (25236BB9) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (25236BB0) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (25236BA7) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (25236B9E) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (25236B95) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Cannot open store for class "DBM_HungChimeScript", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BB8) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BB8) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BB7) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BB7) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BB6) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BB6) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BB5) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BB5) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BB4) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BB4) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BB3) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BB3) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BB2) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BB2) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BB1) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BB1) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BAF) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BAF) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BAE) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BAE) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BAD) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BAD) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BAC) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BAC) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BAB) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BAB) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BAA) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BAA) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BA9) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BA9) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BA8) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BA8) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BA6) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BA6) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BA5) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BA5) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BA4) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BA4) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BA3) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BA3) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BA2) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BA2) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BA1) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BA1) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236BA0) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236BA0) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B9F) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B9F) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B9D) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B9D) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B9C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B9C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B9B) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B9B) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B9A) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B9A) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B99) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B99) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B98) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B98) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B97) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B97) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B96) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B96) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B94) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B94) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B93) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B93) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B92) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B92) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B91) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B91) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B90) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B90) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B8F) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B8F) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B8E) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B8E) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B8D) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B8D) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeHangScript to (25236B71) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B83) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B83) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B81) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B81) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B80) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B80) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B7F) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B7F) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B7E) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B7E) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B7D) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B7D) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B7C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B7C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_HungChimeScript to (25236B57) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25236B57) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Cannot open store for class "DBM_ChimeScript", missing file?

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeScript to (25231A32) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25231A32) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeScript to (25231A29) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25231A29) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeScript to (25231A2A) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25231A2A) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeScript to (25231A2B) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25231A2B) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeScript to (25231A2C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25231A2C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeScript to (25231A2D) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25231A2D) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeScript to (25231A2E) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25231A2E) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeScript to (25231A2F) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DBM_ChimeSoundScript to (25231A2F) because their base types do not match

more script issues from another mod here:

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (304507F2) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (3045A6D9) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (3014EC29) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (30395CC4) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (30346756) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (304E36EF) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (304E36F1) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DLC1GargoyleBruteHandFXScript to Item 1 in container (30508B97) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (30508B97) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script cleanersword2script to Item 1 in container (304D985E) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script DLC1GargoyleBruteHandFXScript to Item 1 in container (304D985E) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (304D985E) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script WERJSetStageOnDeath to (304D4904) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script da13dremorafxwhenenabledscript to (3048706C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (3005F337) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (3005F336) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (30544350) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (30487051) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (30484875) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (3005F33C) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (305784A1) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (305784A0) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (3005F33E) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (3005F33D) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (3057849F) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (304B62BC) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (304F9C40) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (305696C9) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (304F9C3E) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:38:52PM] Error: Unable to bind script nealiassetstageonactivatescript to (3024E553) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:39:07PM] Error: Unable to bind script dunBloatedManSetStageOnActivate to alias Irarak on quest CleanerDaedricTower (30469485) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:39:07PM] Error: Unable to bind script dunBloatedManSetStageOnActivate to alias SewerLid on quest CleanerSolitudeSewers (304A74D9) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:39:07PM] Error: Unable to bind script dunBloatedManSetStageOnActivate to alias Irarak on quest CleanerWTFHappenedHere (300CAE5A) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:39:07PM] Error: Unable to bind script dunBloatedManSetStageOnActivate to alias keydrop on quest CleanerGargoyleKing (304D983D) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:39:07PM] Error: Unable to bind script defaultSetStageOnDeath to alias kinggargoyle on quest CleanerGargoyleKing (304D983D) because their base types do not match

[10/26/2016 - 07:39:07PM] Error: Unable to bind script dunBloatedManSetStageOnActivate to alias KeyActivator1 on quest CleanerGargoyleKing (304D983D) because their base types do not match

more issues from that here:

[10/26/2016 - 07:39:07PM] warning: Property Alias_selene on script QF_CleanerWTFHappenedHere_030CAE5A attached to CleanerWTFHappenedHere (300CAE5A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 07:39:07PM] warning: Property Alias_coffindisable on script QF_CleanerWTFHappenedHere_030CAE5A attached to CleanerWTFHappenedHere (300CAE5A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 07:39:07PM] warning: Property Alias_marara on script QF_CleanerWTFHappenedHere_030CAE5A attached to CleanerWTFHappenedHere (300CAE5A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 07:39:07PM] warning: Property Alias_morta on script QF_CleanerWTFHappenedHere_030CAE5A attached to CleanerWTFHappenedHere (300CAE5A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 07:39:07PM] warning: Property Alias_Irarak on script QF_CleanerWTFHappenedHere_030CAE5A attached to CleanerWTFHappenedHere (300CAE5A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

next we have some problems with a forsworn story that would normally be minor, but its effecting the dead body cleanup script:

[10/26/2016 - 07:39:08PM] warning: Property Ethrane on script sf_afs2newshaman2ethrane_03025b81 attached to (42025B81) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/26/2016 - 07:39:08PM] Error: Property DeathContainer on script WIDeadBodyCleanupScript attached to (4204669C) cannot be bound because (42051C70) is not the right type

[10/26/2016 - 07:39:08PM] warning: Property AFS4KoldunInitiation on script afs4kolduninitiationsannideathscript attached to (4204669C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

next a whole lot of null form variables followed by this:

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:29PM] Error: Object handle 0xD5690500 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:29PM] Error: Object handle 0xD5690500 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:29PM] Error: Object handle 0xD56D3E20 is missing from the object table - variable value will be cleared

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:29PM] Error: Unable to load object 0xD3917A80 from save game

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:31PM] Errors occurred while loading the Papyrus save game data

dirty save

i always get a kick out of these statements:

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:32PM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!

like really if its ignorable then quit spitting in my log about it

so pahe won't spit in your log unless there's something truly wrong

oh, this is funny too:

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:36PM] [Zad]: DDi version [5.000000]: OK

like, huh?

last i checked that was still 3.x, not even 4 let alone 5

here's a minor issue with that headtracking script you mentioned:

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:37PM] Error: Cannot get the heading angle to a None object

stack:

[ (00000014)].Actor.GetHeadingAngle() - "" Line ?

[Headtracking (4D000D94)].HeadTrackingScript.OnUpdate() - "HeadtrackingScript.psc" Line 118

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:37PM] Error: Cannot call IsInDialogueWithPlayer() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[Headtracking (4D000D94)].HeadTrackingScript.OnUpdate() - "HeadtrackingScript.psc" Line 119

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp25"

stack:

[Headtracking (4D000D94)].HeadTrackingScript.OnUpdate() - "HeadtrackingScript.psc" Line 119

and this:

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:37PM] Error: Cannot call GetPositionZ() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[Headtracking (4D000D94)].HeadTrackingScript.OnUpdate() - "HeadtrackingScript.psc" Line 126

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp31"

stack:

[Headtracking (4D000D94)].HeadTrackingScript.OnUpdate() - "HeadtrackingScript.psc" Line 126

those errors repeat

eventually xpmse runs into a minor problem restyling a none object:

[10/26/2016 - 07:40:51PM] Error: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SendModEvent() - "" Line ?

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1483

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

well, atleast it started out minor, but other mods are still trying to load and it starts to get repetitive and spammy

i usually found it best to disable to cloak effect of xpmse to prevent that from occuring

more head tracking repetition before creature framework kicks in:

[10/26/2016 - 07:41:39PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Agmaer" [Actor < (02003474)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race ]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

and that's the problem with cf we have here - why is it still trying to attach to nords, those aren't creatures

this can be passed onto to musje at home sweet home for more info or possible fix:

[10/26/2016 - 07:42:22PM] Error: Cannot call GetParentCell() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[PHHSHPortable (7302E0F2)].pahoportable.SlaveRefsInCell() - "PAHOPortable.psc" Line 394

[PHHSHPortable (7302E0F2)].pahoportable.FindSlaveSlot() - "PAHOPortable.psc" Line 257

[alias PortableCell4 on quest PHHSHPortable (7302E0F2)].phhshportablecellscript.CheckEscape() - "PHHSHPortableCellScript.psc" Line 316

[alias PortableCell4 on quest PHHSHPortable (7302E0F2)].phhshportablecellscript.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHPortableCellScript.psc" Line 304

all those problems came before you ever looked in the mcm and the log spit out some garbage about the way blabla wrote the arrays or there's some problems with the slaves causing the issues with the arrays

fix or eliminate the problems, then remove the conflct so the enslavement process doesn't screw up your names and you won't need to add an extra renamer

oh and this report from other users:

ok... Mias Lair is wrecking the Renamer... Good to Know... I have disabled it. It didn't work on the first slave and wrecked the second. I haven't left Helgen jet, but I have two slave now and they behave as they should. With who I have to talk in Fellglow?

Edited by CliftonJD

Thanks in advice! ;)

A newly enslaved NPC has a high tendency to try and runaway or refuse your order so in the start you have to discipline them a lot.

Note: In default you slave are not immortal how ever when there health is low they enter surrender mode and other npc will stop attacking them but you can still accidentally or on purpose kill them. (Don't know if there is a setting to change this as i don't want them immortal)

You can Tie them up.

You MOST have:

SexLab V1.61+

SKSE v1.7.3+

SkyUI

Zaz animation pack V6.11

To run the mod.

Personally i also recommend: Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home. As it give you the ability to store your slave in different locations allowing to have even more slaves and you can tell your high trained slaves that you have stored to train those that lower trained.

Hope this help.

This helps a lot man! Many thanks!

I only have a few other questions:

1) What is TDF?

2) Can you sell slaves after training them?

3) I have only DD Assets and Expansion. No integration. This mod will use some stuff from what i already have or it need, as a must, DD Integration?

Thanks in advice and thanks again! ;)

Thanks in advice! ;)

You can Tie them up.

You MOST have:

SexLab V1.61+

SKSE v1.7.3+

SkyUI

Zaz animation pack V6.11

To run the mod.

Hope this help.

1) What is TDF?

3) I have only DD Assets and Expansion. No integration. This mod will use some stuff from what i already have or it need, as a must, DD Integration?

1. that's a prostitution mod - tdf prostitution...
  2. see felglow slaver's camp or the auction in home sweet home or "and you get a slave" mod
  3. you can't use ddexpansion without ddintegration - its an expansion over integration, in fact you should get ctd, its a miracle you got in the game like that

all of the above features are optional to get those mods for those benefits or don't get those mods and use the framework of the mod...

• that's a prostitution mod - tdf prostitution...
  • see felglow slaver's camp or the auction in home sweet home or "and you get a slave" mod
  • you can't use ddexpansion without ddintegration - its an expansion over integration, in fact you should get ctd, its a miracle you got in the game like that
all of the above features are optional to get those mods for those benefits or don't get those mods and use the framework of the mod...

O.O OMG! I feel so idiot! XD

I miss the DDExp requirements like a noob... can't believe this! XD

I think i have to remove it and revert to a save before it's installation... or... it can be fixed by installing DDInt ???

Many thanks again man! You saved me from a lot of headache! XD

Edit: Ok... no... it seems i'm not so idiot... i've not installed DDExp... i've only DDAssets... ^.^''

Thanks in advice! ;)

You can Tie them up.

You MOST have:

SexLab V1.61+

SKSE v1.7.3+

SkyUI

Zaz animation pack V6.11

To run the mod.

Hope this help.

1) What is TDF?

1. What Clifton said.

2. Also if you get Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home there is a place to action you slaves off.

3. What Clifton said.

Good Luck and Have Fun

Do I need the original PAH mod if I use the Pahe full install 7? Do I manually install it, because it seems to be too large for NMM to install.

Requirements:

unzip it, instructions are included