Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

14 hours ago, Psalam said:

No it does not work with SE as is. However if you contact Pfiffy (click on one of his posts above - on the avatar) he will probably be happy to tell you how it can be done. ?

Can you please stop pointing on me everytime. There is a thread dealing only with Conversions. And everything you need to know is there. Or you send them to Musje, who has a full set of converted files, this will be more official. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Can you please stop pointing on me everytime. There is a thread dealing only with Conversions. And everything you need to know is there. Or you send them to Musje, who has a full set of converted files, this will be more official. 

If you would put a link to the thread here I will be happy to always point to it. As is, I don't know where this thread is (and until you mentioned it I didn't even know that it existed). Once again, I certainly mean no offense. ?

1 hour ago, kadsend said:

Welp, sorry for the late response but its no use... I dunno why but it seems when I turn off "schlongs of skyrim.esp" and try to restrain my slaves now their junk just dissapears, leaving a hole :P... Other interesting bug is that when I load other cell whit some of my slaves the restrained animations seems to end and they stay on their default pose, I need to reequip a DD to notice that the slave has equipped it before and the start to animate. This one is just a nuisance, the one that really bothers me is the random underwear one... I hope that there's any solution to that...

(I'm using the Leito and Floppy addons as well...)

Sorry but I don't have an easy answer for any of that. I have not had it nor do I remember seeing it in the threads anywhere. This appears to be one of those cases where you are going to have to eliminate all possible mods until your game is stable and then add things back one (or two) at a time until you find the culprit. I can tell you that I have been using PAHE for years without this problem (and yes with SOS and without the esp). ?

I'm not offended, but I'm not the only one that ports mods and I'm not the only one that has ported pahe. 

Go here: 

Tasairis keeps track about ported mods and/or about mods that are reported as portable, along with tips for porting mods yourself. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm not offended, but I'm not the only one that ports mods and I'm not the only one that has ported pahe. 

Go here: 

Tasairis keeps track about ported mods and/or about mods that are reported as portable, along with tips for porting mods yourself. 

Thank you very much (Vielen Dank). ?

7 hours ago, Pinute said:

You might consider putting that link in your sig (if you can turn off that damned mod pimper ;)

I consider to be off for a while so I can play the Game again and some other ppl can take over the place in the spotlight. 

I wanted to show that porting is no rocket sience and encourage ppl to do ports and put them up according to the rules, but I found out that I just made them lazy...

Some ppl ask me if I can do ports for them, while other ppl blame me for doing 'shitty work' and getting 'famous' for 'stealing' the work of other authors. It sucks....

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I consider to be off for a while so I can play the Game again and some other ppl can take over the place in the spotlight. 

I wanted to show that porting is no rocket sience and encourage ppl to do ports and put them up according to the rules, but I found out that I just made them lazy...

Some ppl ask me if I can do ports for them, while other ppl blame me for doing 'shitty work' and getting 'famous' for 'stealing' the work of other authors. It sucks....

Enjoy yourself! Take a break! Like T.ara I believe that with time you will discover all the naysayers are simply jealous. ?

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

It is just a bit fustrating sometimes...

Well I'm grateful for what you've done. The mod authors seem to be as well. I mean come on, even Mistress Kimy accepts your work!

And the flip side of fame is infamy. You can't have one without the other.

20 minutes ago, Pinute said:

Well I'm grateful for what you've done. The mod authors seem to be as well. I mean come on, even Mistress Kimy accepts your work!

And the flip side of fame is infamy. You can't have one without the other.

Well, I get the fame for the wrong thing and the same for the infamy. This is what's ###### the most.

But is feels good, that the number of releases is increasing now...  

On 6/7/2018 at 11:36 PM, Sladen2019 said:

A question about the PAHE DD patch. My understanding is that all it does is make the Leash To spell work with the DD collars. Is that all it does ?

Since I never use that spell or the DD collars on my slaves, I have been considering removing the patch.

refer to the mcm notes on advanced leash collar, the dd patches were designed to be used for more collar options...eventually my plan is to expand that patch to include gagged dialogue as requested by other dd users but that hasn't happened yet as it requires more new dialogue for slaves that are already short on dialogue as it is...But it might still come sooner than originally thought due to a new idea i had recently

also refer to the required dd version before using the dd patches until i get to update those patches i can't guarantee they won't cause you problems with the current versions of dd

On 6/8/2018 at 11:34 PM, crossbolt said:

Really enjoy this mod, have used it for a couple years (nexus version, then clean install with 6.2 -> 7.1, and now clean install of 7.2.4). Sorry if this has been addressed before but if I enslave any Female Argonian, do they speak only Argonian lines? I keep having slaves including two different Female Argonian speak in a Nord voice. I just wasnt sure if that was intended as a filler or if that means I did something wrong. They speak mainly in a Nord voice, then sometimes Argonian accent if I accidentally hit them. They are listed as FemaleArgonian in the MCM.

definitely new for them to be speaking nord voice when their mcm value doesn't show them as having a nord voice...if you said the argonian slave spoke even toned voice then i could understand it. if you were to tell me you couldn't get any slave dialogue at all with argonians, i wouldn't understand why you would be the first to have this bug but i can see where it would come from...nord voice on argonians i don't quite understand tho

has this slave been thru home sweet home

check for this faction on the slave:

PAHPersNord [FACT:0x00D496] substitute the 0x for paradise halls number in your load order, you might also be able to use the console's help to search for that faction by name.

most slaves aside from certain voice types will use this:

PAHPersEvenToned [FACT:0x00889F]

nords have their own voice type as well as young and eager and sultry women

...hoping we don't have a new issue croping up with the voices again like i had with the nords

On 6/9/2018 at 9:42 AM, Darkcraft8 said:

will there be a sse version or is this workinhg whit sse ?

yes, its coming soon to sse

On 6/9/2018 at 11:09 AM, Pfiffy said:

For the Beta Test...

If you count me in, I will test it on SE and see if I can make a new Translation. 

ok, sounds good

On 6/9/2018 at 1:51 PM, dustb12 said:

So I have a strange problem. I am running the latest version and everything works fine except when I make slaves to male Khajiits. It is not certain if it works if it is a woman, but men definitely do not do the job. I wanted to get some for Home Sweet Home quests to sell them. And when I become enslaved, it works as usual, but after that they stay in the "bleedout" state and can not speak to them. What I tried:

• Rebooting PAHE
  • Renaming slave
  • Resetting slave
  • Using LeveledActorBase
  • Using "toggle slaves eligible to be recloned, use if they won't get up or dont have proper dialogues" option checked OR unchecked (tried both)

Other information:

• When I enslave them (with debug on) it says "PAHE EncounterZone Slave Cloned"
  • Voice type is MaleKhajiit under slave info
  • When I select them with console or see their name in combat (health bar) they have no name, their name field is blank. I tried renaming them with Jaxonz Renamer but their name is still blank in console.

If it helps, I first captured the slave using the Dread Prison addon which makes them passive (I also tried enslaving WITHOUT dread prison but it did not work) and they were a generic leveled bandit.

ok the fact that you were only getting this bug with dread prison tells me your problems came from that mod being active on the npc you tried to enslave...generic leveled bandit is due to using the leveled actor base, not that many khajiit in the leveled list so you'll need to pick your poison before enslaving so to speak...if you really want to keep those races you'll either need mods that add more of them to the leveled lists or you need to disable the option to use the leveled actor base on the slave

toggle for slaves being eligible to be recloned isn't a pahe toggle, kinda curious where you saw it but i'd expect it not to work...wonder if that's hsh there

On 6/9/2018 at 4:40 PM, Rasulis said:

I need assistance. I enslaved a quest PC on accident. Now I can't complete the quest because I can't reset the npc to pre-slave settings. Is there anyway to scrub an npc from the PAHE system, like a console command or something? I've tried killing him then resetting the system, but when he is respawned, he still acts like a slave.

remove the following factions:

PAHPersNord [FACT:0x00D496]

PAHPersYoungEager [FACT:0400EB1E]

PAHPersFemaleSultry [FACT:0400EB06]

PAHPersEvenToned [FACT:0x00889F]

PAHPlayerSlaveFaction [FACT:040047DB]

then reset the npc ai using the standard console commands "might" fix the npc, but this is the first time its been tried so i can't say for sure it will work

On 6/10/2018 at 9:21 AM, dustb12 said:

I tried to move all the PAH plugins to the bottom of the load order, but it still happens.

Interestingly, It has not worked with general generic leveled bandits, but enslaved a named male Khajiit who worked nicely. However, there are a limited number of them, I would like to make the bandits slaves instead.

emphasis on limited number is the same issue with radiant npc's

On 6/12/2018 at 4:20 AM, alphagodith said:

just started a new game, with this mod installed, but it doesn't seem to be working? the items are there, and in the intro prisoners were using a new pose, but i haven't gotten anyone to enter a bleedout state yet, even when using farengar's whip. tried to add the reboot spell from original paradise halls, but i couldn't get the spell. i know i was using the right id cuz i did 'help reboot' first. sorry for the probably super noobish question, i'm not familiar with this site or most of the mods used.

in the mcm menu it says pahe is 'stopped' and clicking is supposed to restart it, but i tried and it doesn't do anything...

also, how do we keep skyUI installed but change the menus back to vanilla?

the spell was removed in this version to prevent users from starting the mod in a broken state and coming back asking how to fix it after they'd circumvented the tests it runs before starting

....wasn't aware the mcm button to start had quit working until recently, but more odd is that it just read stopped

under normal circumstances it should have auto-started like what you saw when you tried to go back over the old save after making the suggested changes

On 6/12/2018 at 7:31 AM, alphagodith said:

i did. maybe when there's no particular need for a specific order it automatically defaults to alphabetical? in any case, even with all the extra mods turned off, i can't get pahe to run correctly. what baffles me the most about it is that the items from the mod ARE in-game, i just can't get enemies to bleedout, and the 'reboot' spell doesn't seem to exist(when i try to give it to myself the game says the spell id is invalid, even though i copied it directly from the 'help reboot' thing), and the mod appears 'stopped' in mcm. it's like the mod is installed correctly but none of the scripts function, or something. but i AM using skse.

20180612083356_1.jpg

20180612083820_1.jpg

your screenshot shows you tried to add a spell that the console is listing as a quest and that would be why its giving an invalid spell error for the comand

it is on my list of current fixes i'd like to get out to have that button fixed tho

On 6/12/2018 at 10:55 AM, alphagodith said:

i was not running the skeleton, and this is regular skyrim, not special edition. i added the skeleton just in case, and here's the load order from when i actually go to start up the game.

b5937d88ed.png

you need to move paradise halls above paradise halls sl extension

On 6/12/2018 at 12:17 PM, Psalam said:

You are not a pain in the ass. One of my friends here on LL was reminiscing about how he remembered when I was the one asking all the questions. It's turnabout is fair play for me.

Besides, Paradise Halls is why I came to LL too. I used to play the old Nexus version until it became unsupported. After years of following it on Nexus some kind soul put that the current version could be found on LL. So, here I am. This particular mod is why I am here and it is almost always in my load order. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29886/?

" eventually i plan to bring more enslavement options and ability to tie the slaves with zaz animations and sex dialogues with sexlab framework. "

On 6/12/2018 at 12:27 PM, alphagodith said:

same. i remember having such a hard time choosing between version 6 where all the voices worked properly and version 7 with the immersive training XD

do you still have a copy of version 6 laying around, would be interesting to peek under the hood to see how he did things back then without voice quests like we have now

On 6/13/2018 at 12:45 PM, alphagodith said:

just for funzies, i tried out an old save with the functioning load order. it seemed to work, strangely enough. this save was from back when i was using layam's version. the slaves in my basement seemed to have been 'freed' by the switch, so i re-enslaved them, but i ran into two errors. i figure this is cuzza the old save being broken, but also figured i'd mention 'em here in case it's NOT cuz it's an old save, and it's something folks know about and can help with. first thing was that there were 7 people in my basement(lakeview manor), all named, not just random bandits. all but 1 i managed to re-enslave with the new system. not sure why drahhf didn't work out, but the option 'enslave health' had turned into 'enslave slave' at some point during the process, and clicking it wouldn't do anything. so i killed him and just had 6 slaves. moving in and out of the basement of my house however, 2 of my slaves just... voiped out of existence. i saw the slave counter tick down when i moved from one cell to another, no death message, corpse, or anything. somebody might've been trying to run away when i transitioned from one room to the other, and that did something... maybe. happened to umana and somebody else, can't remember.

and just a comment in general for the mod, i dunno how others feel about it, but i'd kinda like my slaves to still openly hate me, even fully trained, and just be bare-minimum respectful. like i don't tolerate them bad-mouthing me, but when they say stuff like 'live long and prosper' to me i'm like... are you messed up in the head? i was beating you five minutes ago!

enslave slave means that was still your slave when you attacked it so that would be 1 of your slaves that you wiped from existence. death messages were never put instead they should be immune to death...could mean immune to death by natural causes i spose maybe player can still kill it

On 6/13/2018 at 1:28 PM, alphagodith said:

pfffffffft 'yes massa' levels XD thankyou for that. i do like a bit of respect, just not faked friendship. do what i say and don't be rude, but don't kiss my ass (unless i give you a direct order to do so) and yeah, i figured it wouldn't work, i was just tryin' it out of curiosity. ever had anything like what i described with the disappearing slaves happen in a clean save?

there's a help file included in the full install that should help with getting them to like you better, by default the slaves hate you when you first enslave them but that can be worked on thru fear and consensual sex

On 6/13/2018 at 2:16 PM, alphagodith said:

i was just looking at home sweet home, actually. i'd certainly like a place to store slaves, and a way to make use of the additional poses and animations since i don't care for the sex stuff. i hope i can find some i like, the few i've seen so far seemed a bit stiff and unrealistic. (starting a new game, all the prisoners in the intro looked like their arms had been popped out of their sockets, plus hands-behind-back is not an ideal pose for whipping)

that goes back to what the others were suggesting about your skeleton and the animations included with the skeleton, you shouldn't be getting their arms like that. sounds like you're describing what's known as the t-pose

On 6/13/2018 at 4:58 PM, alphagodith said:

starting up the game, it got to the menu for a second and then crashed. LOOT didn't mention any errors, and i did use it.

also, i just tested it with my new save and my slave counter went down again when moving from an interior to an exterior cell, and i checked and there was definitely at least one slave 'running' when i did that. i thought back in the old days if a slave 'got away' there was a quest or something so you could go find them again? like they had tracking/soul-binding collars or something?

i'm not aware of what they had back in paradise halls 6, but instead of tracking collars we offer advanced leash collars if you check the mcm that means with that active any slave who wears that collar won't run away....the leash spell isn't needed with that toggle active

On 6/14/2018 at 3:15 AM, alphagodith said:

yeah i'm familiar with the leashing spell, it's basically the same as the restrain option tho, doesn't work if you want them to follow you around. i haven't had any of my slaves use the bleedout mechanic, or get new names. i was actually gonna ask if there was a rename option. the way i've been enslaving is to beat them half to death and then 'talk' to them, a little menu pops up and i choose 'enslave health'.

as for HSH, isn't zap required for plain ol' pahe as well anyway? i think i downloaded everything. also, know of any good non-functional shackle mods? i like the look of shackles on wrists but i don't want my boys bound when they're supposed to be actively serving me.

489e33baea.png

devious devices has a wide variety of cuffs to choose from, but as a new user to devious devices i can't advise the dd patches here until i get those updated to current dd versions

(should be soon, but i can't say how soon)

On 6/17/2018 at 5:54 AM, Pfiffy said:

It is just a bit fustrating sometimes...

i went thru some of that working with pahe

13 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

refer to the mcm notes on advanced leash collar, the dd patches were designed to be used for more collar options...eventually my plan is to expand that patch to include gagged dialogue as requested by other dd users but that hasn't happened yet as it requires more new dialogue for slaves that are already short on dialogue as it is...But it might still come sooner than originally thought due to a new idea i had recently

also refer to the required dd version before using the dd patches until i get to update those patches i can't guarantee they won't cause you problems with the current versions of dd

I had removed the TDF patch since Aygas now has prostitution, and it made me wonder what the DD patch did. It didnt seem to be causing me any troubles, but since I was using DD 4 and didnt use any features of the older DD patch, I removed it. Looking forward to the new DD patch. :) You may want to make a version 3 patch also as alot of users cant upgrade to 4.

1 hour ago, Sladen2019 said:

I had removed the TDF patch since Aygas now has prostitution, and it made me wonder what the DD patch did. It didnt seem to be causing me any troubles, but since I was using DD 4 and didnt use any features of the older DD patch, I removed it. Looking forward to the new DD patch. :) You may want to make a version 3 patch also as alot of users cant upgrade to 4.

yes, i'll rename the current posted patch to reflect the dd 3 version requirement posted when i post the updated dd patch

3 hours ago, ragnam said:

PAHE is why I came here to LL also!

good to hear there's so many out there coming to the site for it, i'll update the nexus site again when i get more dialogues completed

• cleaned up the download page of old update fixes, renamed the latest update patch to show it fixes the mcm for users still not seeing 7.2.4 and other related bugs that were fixed in this version and listed as such in the change notes
  • updated dd and ddx patches to match the current devious devices and expansion versions
  • reuploaded the full install file with the fixed mcm file and updated dd patches
37 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:
  • cleaned up the download page of old update fixes, renamed the latest update patch to show it fixes the mcm for users still not seeing 7.2.4 and other related bugs that were fixed in this version and listed as such in the change notes
  • updated dd and ddx patches to match the current devious devices and expansion versions
  • reuploaded the full install file with the fixed mcm file and updated dd patches

Not to be picky - but the full download is not there. Just six files listed. Not up yet?