Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

18 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Would it maybe be worth while just adding that patch again to the download list, identical, but renamed as 'MCM update for 7.2.4 full' - use only if your MCM still shows 7.2.3' or something similar?  At least it would be clearer that it may still need added on top of the present 'full' version, and all those following the file would be prompted that there had been an 'update', so you get it fixed by the masses?  LOL

Hope that helps

couldn't sleep much last nite so i looked into both the start button issue with the mcm and the health slider issue with the esp. both went un-noticed for quite a while as those are features that aren't used very often so i'll have to look at my records to see what went wrong with them. the start button seems to be a bug in importing blabla's latest mcm script that was made to block mis-use of the mod that would confuse the user to think its working when its not and the health slider is going to be hell to determine what went wrong with the esp in 1 of the updates to cause that to stop working

so...think i'll re-upload the mcm fix as suggested, but i'll post that with an updated version of the dd add-on patch and rename the current posted dd patch to reflect its meant to be used only with older dd versions for those who haven't upgraded dd yet

also looking for anybody who'd like to test the upcoming beta changes, prefer not to post the beta publicly as untested betas tend to get mixed up with the full version in the support questions/issues

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

what restraints did you use to bind them with, only the iron cuffs are inescapable. all other cuffs have some varying chance of escape and the free rope cuffs have the highest escape possibilities. all cuff options "should" be craftable with the right materials, some made at the tanning rack and others made at the forge

It was leather straps. Good to know, that the materials have different chances. I have to visit the forge the next time.

6 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

It was leather straps. Good to know, that the materials have different chances. I have to visit the forge the next time.

Don't forget console commands. This can avoid the "I didn't bring the right stuff feeling."

Also, if you use Home Sweet Home by Musje along with PAHE - the latest version allows you to tell your slaves "I'm going to tie you up." Then "let's break out the chains." Then gives you 4 options (positions) for chaining up your slaves and none of them require having the cuffs in your inventory.

Just a couple thoughts if you're not bound on playing immersively. ?

12 hours ago, Psalam said:

Don't forget console commands. This can avoid the "I didn't bring the right stuff feeling."

Also, if you use Home Sweet Home by Musje along with PAHE - the latest version allows you to tell your slaves "I'm going to tie you up." Then "let's break out the chains." Then gives you 4 options (positions) for chaining up your slaves and none of them require having the cuffs in your inventory. 

Just a couple thoughts if you're not bound on playing immersively. ?

They can't run away if I use the pahe chain command?

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

They can't run away if I use the pahe chain command?

Yes they can. If you use a chain they are less likely to but they can still do it. The "magic" is getting their submission up beyond the point where they will run away. The default for this is 60 but it can be changed in the MCM. I routinely turn it down as far as it can go, which is 20. Usually punishing a slave 3-4 times is enough to reach this level of submission in my experience. After that you can just tell them to "wait here" even without any binding and they will be there when you get back. (Although there are still advantages to binding them as I have mentioned before).

On 5/25/2018 at 1:49 AM, CliftonJD said:
  • DLC1FLL.esp
    DLC2FLL.esp
    FeminizedLevelLists.esp          is or was a great mod when i tried it but i can't remember why i had to quit using it, i think i had random issues at radiant encounters i had to deal with ctd's and such

• farengar's study you need to choose english or german

• hydra slave girls is known for deleting slaves at random

• the lower the load order of the mod, the higher priority it is in skyrim so when dealing with a mod conflict move the mod lower. in your case you have paradise halls loseing functions so move it lower in your load order....i have mine at the bottom of the load order

• papyrus logs can be obtained :

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/ (MOD ORGANIZER USERS: When using MO, you should use the built in INI Editor option instead of manually editing this file directly.)

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue. Your papyrus log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

the update patch updates any version from 7.2.1 (and in between) to 7.2.4

attempting to update an older version than 7.2.1 can have unexpected results  and the same can be said for attempting to downgrade a newer version

Thanks a lot for all your help. I have handled the problem now by deinstall all potential conflicting mods (slave girls, feminizing list etc.), renamed the npc slaves and then reinstalled the mods again and now all slave follow me and there is no loosing of communication after changing a cell. It was not to find out which mod was the conflicting source, but as mentioned and other are saying the problems seems to be handable in this way.

Greetings

54 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

One slave is disappearing as soon as I load a new room. She was tied with iron cuffs, so running away should not be possible and her sub lvl is too high for running away. She is not in the slave list anymore.

Sounds like she is being respawned by whatever mod she was from.

7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

No mod, only vanilla bandit.

i'd have to see the log of enslavement to see what went wrong with her, under normal circumstances that shouldn't be happening...coc the zaz test cell the use the mcm to tp her to you so she's not lost while you're away then save/quit to clear the memory. reload the game then reset the mod from the mcm

...that might only prevent the issue from occuring again so you might still need to either re-enslave her or sell her at your earliest convenience

if you still get any new slaves that have that problem post your papyrus log immediately

I have same problem here:

I enslave girl Asta from Eldergleam Sanctuary and some bandits from Swindler's Den.

I left them by option "wait here" in Dragonsreach, but when I leave Dragonsreach i recive message about losing slaves.

All sub above 70

Here log and my mod order

Also, when i choose to fuck slave in punishment there are no animations, but effect applaying. If I choose option "Let's fuck" animations run as must.

Thank you for your help)))

Papyrus.0.log

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

4 hours ago, gdav said:

I have same problem here:

I enslave girl Asta from Eldergleam Sanctuary and some bandits from Swindler's Den.

I left them by option "wait here" in Dragonsreach, but when I leave Dragonsreach i recive message about losing slaves.

All sub above 70

Here log and my mod order

Also, when i choose to fuck slave in punishment there are no animations, but effect applaying. If I choose option "Let's fuck" animations run as must.

Thank you for your help)))

Papyrus.0.log

you sent me the log of the slave disappearing, but i need the log of when it was enslaved to determine why the mod sees your slave as a none object. you need to follow the same advice i gave the other user to console a safe location such as the zaz test zone then tp the slave to you from the mcm and use the mcm to restart the mod  from there

that should prevent this from occuring on any new slaves, but the old slave with the issues will likely need to be re-enslaved or sold at your earliest convenience

if that doesn't solve the problem for future slaves (or if you've already tried all that) then you send the log, but if you're still having animation issues after the reset then send me the log of that happening and we'll look into that as when that occurs could be leading upto the failed enslavements that eventually lead upto the slave getting deleted when it shouldn't

8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

you sent me the log of the slave disappearing, but i need the log of when it was enslaved to determine why the mod sees your slave as a none object. you need to follow the same advice i gave the other user to console a safe location such as the zaz test zone then tp the slave to you from the mcm and use the mcm to restart the mod  from there

that should prevent this from occuring on any new slaves, but the old slave with the issues will likely need to be re-enslaved or sold at your earliest convenience

if that doesn't solve the problem for future slaves (or if you've already tried all that) then you send the log, but if you're still having animation issues after the reset then send me the log of that happening and we'll look into that as when that occurs could be leading upto the failed enslavements that eventually lead upto the slave getting deleted when it shouldn't

Not to sound condescending but if you don't know how to get to the zaz test zone: open your console (with the tilde (~) key on an English keyboard) and type in

coc zbftestzone

and hit enter. This assumes that you have ZAP loaded.

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

Not to sound condescending but if you don't know how to get to the zaz test zone: open your console (with the tilde (~) key on an English keyboard) and type in

coc zbftestzone

and hit enter. This assumes that you have ZAP loaded.

yes, thanks for pointing that out. i remember it in gameplay, but i so rarely need it i've begun to forget the wording for the zone...we assume they have the zap loaded when they loaded the mod without a ctd

5 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

yes, thanks for pointing that out. i remember it in gameplay, but i so rarely need it i've begun to forget the wording for the zone...we assume they have the zap loaded when they loaded the mod without a ctd

You're welcome. I'm always glad to be of help and I'm new enough to this that I recognize that seasoned modders and mod authors often forget that some people are new enough that they don't know things that are basic. In fact, on other threads mod authors often admit that they have forgotten part of how they even put their mods together! Lol

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

You're welcome. I'm always glad to be of help and I'm new enough to this that I recognize that seasoned modders and mod authors often forget that some people are new enough that they don't know things that are basic. In fact, on other threads mod authors often admit that they have forgotten part of how they even put their mods together! Lol

lol, there are times that myself and other mod authors i've known will work on a project update and the update can be so big that we take a break, vacation or other what not from it, and when we return we haven't a clue where we left off at

read in another thread where somebody was cleaning up stuff from a mod to port to sse and the author of that mod was in the same thread with a puzzled look of "how'd that get there"

8 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

lol, there are times that myself and other mod authors i've known will work on a project update and the update can be so big that we take a break, vacation or other what not from it, and when we return we haven't a clue where we left off at

read in another thread where somebody was cleaning up stuff from a mod to port to sse and the author of that mod was in the same thread with a puzzled look of "how'd that get there"

I can only imagine. As I've said elsewhere all you modders amaze me. I started a mod and quit right after completing a wall! ?

Anyway after your health scare are you still well? Everything going all right? ?

Well, restart PAHE often and you will be damn good.

Try you instructions - It seems helpful (I sold disappearing slave in fellglow's camp, then disable them, then clone them and enslave one more time).

Thanks for help!

Issue with animation, when I choose to fuck for punishment is with us(((

There are no animations.

This is log from reload PAHE from zaz zone, clone slave, enslavement and training without anim.

Thanks again)))

Papyrus.0.log

8 hours ago, gdav said:

Well, restart PAHE often and you will be damn good.

Try you instructions - It seems helpful (I sold disappearing slave in fellglow's camp, then disable them, then clone them and enslave one more time).

Thanks for help!

Issue with animation, when I choose to fuck for punishment is with us(((

There are no animations.

This is log from reload PAHE from zaz zone, clone slave, enslavement and training without anim.

Thanks again)))

Papyrus.0.log

for best reboots save/quit and reload before rebooting, in your case i'd recommend you save/quit before running the animation as even pahe was flooding your log while attempting to run it in the broken state that it was in

i'm sorry i can't give you a clearer image of what's going on in the log like i normally would, but if a save/quit clearing the memory doesn't fix your animations then show me the fresh log and i'll try to go over it after my next test is done

find another slaveand retry it, this particular slave might not be salvagable. you had the best chance by re-enslaving her, but we still don't know if she's the problem or if something else is wrong until you try a fresh slave...not saying to give up on her yet either until we see what happens with fresh meat

10 hours ago, Psalam said:

Anyway after your health scare are you still well? Everything going all right? ?

the pain is getting less frequent now as long as i'm not on my feet too long, shopping walmart is stilll borderline and more testing tomorrow to see if it spread to other hidden parts. too much stress in the day seems to be my biggest factor effecting it, on a good day i'll be pain free but work to hard or think too much and the medications become ineffective. the key is to relax

11 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

so i don't know how to disable the check for the starting submit dialogue but occasionally this happens and just captured never dissapears

20180601183528_1.thumb.jpg.80b25b040e056522de6602e040e3c86c.jpg

I'm pretty sure what you have there is pulling up the information before the capture is actually complete (at least that PAHE believes it is complete). That can take several seconds. For me the best method is to turn on the AutoRename function on the Options section of the MCM menu. Then wait until whoever you capture has an actual name before you try to talk to them or pull their information up. As the picture you have there shows, you can still rename them manually later if you don't like the name the mod has chosen (and sometimes I don't). 

On 5/25/2018 at 6:11 PM, CliftonJD said:

couldn't sleep much last nite so i looked into both the start button issue with the mcm and the health slider issue with the esp. both went un-noticed for quite a while as those are features that aren't used very often so i'll have to look at my records to see what went wrong with them. the start button seems to be a bug in importing blabla's latest mcm script that was made to block mis-use of the mod that would confuse the user to think its working when its not and the health slider is going to be hell to determine what went wrong with the esp in 1 of the updates to cause that to stop working

so...think i'll re-upload the mcm fix as suggested, but i'll post that with an updated version of the dd add-on patch and rename the current posted dd patch to reflect its meant to be used only with older dd versions for those who haven't upgraded dd yet

also looking for anybody who'd like to test the upcoming beta changes, prefer not to post the beta publicly as untested betas tend to get mixed up with the full version in the support questions/issues

you have a beta to be tested? ok sure. I had fun last time. I have all the lastest mods versions and PAHE has been working real smooth for me the past few months each update even PAHE musi mods too. I started using a few of CPUs mods also.

I might have a question for you on clone NPC for another mod like reanimated giants or trolls or undead creatures for a large upcoming mod. 

just yesterday I was poking around the renamed Deadly wench slaves that you can change their names but they only show up in prompts as Deadly Wench regardless. seems those are the ones OBIS generates and are enslaved. but I have not dabbled long enough into them yet. 
Seems I back tracked and need to confirm it, but prior to enslaving a NPC and they say console clicking them "obis.esp" yet they are clearly a deadly wench mod. I think its something that OBIS might be spawning or a patch for deadly wenches in use?
example a deadly Wench renamed to Susan, will show up as "deadly Wench" in slso and or would you like to spend time with "deadly Wench" when pimping her or other renamed Deadly Wenches out. 
Sometimes they are seen as Bandit Ranger or bandit but all show up as deadly Wench when they are pinged off originally as OBIS.esp

MOre free time started to come my way with school being out for the summer.

The above issue I have had sometimes if you don't wait for the background scripts to catch up like in a heavy loaded cell. like click on the NPC laying on the ground and click a few times to enslave or capture before the clone process finishes. I just learn to click once and wait for the message "cloned slave +1 of ##" and then start interacting with the new slave.

Also glad the pain is getting less, hope you get all the rest you can when you can ;) 

Glad your not taking it laying down and giving it a fight ?

well if you want me to test, just let me know :D

On 6/2/2018 at 2:14 PM, Shion11 said:

so i don't know how to disable the check for the starting submit dialogue but occasionally this happens and just captured never dissapears

20180601183528_1.thumb.jpg.80b25b040e056522de6602e040e3c86c.jpg

if you rebooted the mod before talking to the slave, that can cause that bug. blabla was unable to fix that issue with the reboot function, but i think i may have looked into a method of fixing the slave for the next update...i really need to keep better track of my changes