Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

2 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

I think it's this one. The number really means something here. It's not just for show. I've been messing around with bodyslide since i discovered Lush's bodyslide mod. Well, when i say based it has actually evolved into something completely different by now. (I took a quick look and apparently it doesn't seem to exist anymore or it was posted into another place i dunno). I also posted my bodyslide from 1 years ago here on loverslab's adult section with a similar looking name but the boobage is a lot smaller than what i currently use.

Anyway here is the file. I hope you know where to put it.

COS+LUSH6.1.6.xml

Thanks again. I assume in the Slider Presets folder of Bodyslide.

59 minutes ago, Yoxgg04 said:

why dose my game crash when i whip my slaves or try to procure one by means of force?

First, I don't know. If you can enslave by paralyze or while sleeping the mechanic does not appear to be the problem. If it only occurs when you use the whip it is likely a ZAP problem (since that is the source for the whip). Make sure you are running the requirements. Double check your load order.

36 minutes ago, Psalam said:

First, I don't know. If you can enslave by paralyze or while sleeping the mechanic does not appear to be the problem. If it only occurs when you use the whip it is likely a ZAP problem (since that is the source for the whip). Make sure you are running the requirements. Double check your load order.

thanks ill give it a try

On 4/2/2018 at 3:16 PM, The Evil Council said:

Clifton-- So sorry to hear about your circumstances. I don't know what to say beyond that you've my best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

On 4/2/2018 at 6:31 PM, jimmywon34 said:

very sorry to hear that clif, cancer scares the shit out of me. seriously, don't worry about updates, just relax and take it easy, enjoy your hobbies instead.

I did come here because I had a question if anyone knows, some npc's that I try to enslave end up not having a voice after I enslave them, has anyone encountered this or is there some conflict I might have? I tried to pinpoint the npc's it happens to and it seems like mostly vampires, but it's not exclusive to them, it also happened with a miraak cultist, and also it doesn't happen to all vampires I try to enslave but a lot of them it seems.

On 4/7/2018 at 2:29 PM, skynoughty said:

Hang in there buddy.

On 4/7/2018 at 3:48 PM, dustb12 said:

I'm sorry to hear about Cliff, I hope that everything will work out for you.

I am about to understand how to port this to SE.

Up to now I have followed this guide: here

So after converting it like that. The game starts fine and I see FormIDs of dialogue from the mod, when I type "help pahe" in console. But the MCM menu is not displayed. I do not know what is wrong. Can someone explain to me what needs to be done to convert this to SE?

Thank yo.

thank you for your support everybody

On 4/7/2018 at 7:08 PM, Bush_Connoisseur said:

Clifton,

Take this to heart and research further.

Cancer is an out of control cell that divides rapidly and grows exponentially because it is deformed and does not follow standard genetic instructions like all other cells passed down by mommy. Essentially its gone rogue and needs to be killed. Cancer thrives on sugars in an acidic PH environment. Cancer can NOT grow and will die in an alkaline PH environment while starving for food. Just like a lead acid battery in your car by pouring Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) into the battery the acidity level will be brought down and the battery will loose its electrical charge from the high PH of the acid now being PH neutral. If the Alkalinity is brought all the way down in the opposite direction the battery will gain a charge again but this time by Alkalinity and not by Acidity. The Long and short of it is you need to consume some baking soda and cut back on all sugars. Monitor your PH levels.

Keep in mind there is an absorbent amount of money to be made in the Treatment but very little to be made in the cure.

P.S. Now get your ass back to work and produce me my PAHE i've been waiting for.

according to my cancer doctor(oncologist), its a very early stage 1 "curable cancer". they did surgery to remove it and additional tests to ensure it wasn't spread and hasn't spread since with another round of tests from the gi doctor coming up and more tests from the oncologist following soon after that.

additionally the oncologist said the only way to die from it now would be to miss a round of tests and have it come back....looking at a 5 year plan

On 4/12/2018 at 5:27 PM, Psalam said:

That's true. However, it is only a minority that are affected in this manner. That is, not all female Thalmor will be naked - only the ones who look identical to the ones you have already enslaved

Right on!!

(and, in my experience if you get rid of those-sell or kill-then the others become clothed again).

i've only sold them to the guy at the camp so in my experience the bug still existed on the slaves he keeps imprisoned

...if you've eliminated the bug by selling them, my question is to whom did you sell the slaves as you've obsoleted my outfit update before its released(as in, my work towards the outfit bug in the upcoming update isn't needed if we can get that tested further and spread the word)

maybe i should have been directing my efforts towards changing how things work when sold at the encampment instead

On 4/13/2018 at 12:17 PM, fred200 said:

I am having a problem with the Downloads page.

I can't figure out which patches are still current / appropriate for Devious Devices.

Offered are:

pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch.esp (which we need to package as a mod)

pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch-version 2.zip

I am running DDa, DDi, and DDx  - development versions. I have three different patches installed for pahe Devious Devices, so art least one of them is obsolete.

All three of them have addon in the name. So I want to scrap them all and only download what is appropriate.

Thanks!

my dd patches (and those i released to the mod based on them) are each interdependent meaning you only need the final patch and its pre-requisite dd version as noted in the requirements page...ddx users do NOT need the dd patch, its included and only there for dd users who do not use ddx

...that said i also can't verify this with the changes in the dd beta or alpha versions still in the development, i would guess my patch will still work as intended but if dd changed anything on those items those changes might not occur making my patch a conflict towards the development you're testing

3 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

why dose my game crash when i whip my slaves or try to procure one by means of force?

post a papyrus log of the crash from enslavement

was the whip obtained from farengar's study or thru other means

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

the whip in farengar's study is original to paradise halls, independent of the zaz framework

the paradise halls whip can also be crafted, but i'm not aware if the zaz whip can be crafted as well

5 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

thank you for your support everybody

according to my cancer doctor(oncologist), its a very early stage 1 "curable cancer". they did surgery to remove it and additional tests to ensure it wasn't spread and hasn't spread since with another round of tests from the gi doctor coming up and more tests from the oncologist following soon after that.

additionally the oncologist said the only way to die from it now would be to miss a round of tests and have it come back....looking at a 5 year plan

Right on!!

That is excellent news. Stage 1 cancers are the most treatable and have the best chance for a total remission (as long as you keep up with the recommended management strategy). Best of luck!

I followed this guide

1) Download the mod to a convenient spot, like a folder on the desktop.

2) Use 7zip to unpack the archive to a folder of the same name.

3) Unpack any included BSA - then delete it. There are several tools around that make it easy.

4) If the mod includes any animations - the hkx files must be converted. Skyrim SE includes the conversion tool, and a batch file is available to do them all.

5) If the mod includes any NIF files - convert them There is a convenient conversion tool. DO NOT TOUCH THE FACEGEN DIRECTORY! (may or may not cause CTD)

6) Use 7zip to zip the updated mod back up

7) Use NMM to install the mod.

8) If the mod includes an ESM, use SSEedit to remove the ESM flag, then rename the ESM to ESP.

9) Load the ESP into the Creation Kit and make a minor change in the ESP. Then undo the change and save it.

10) Rename the ESP back to ESM and set the ESM flag - if it was an ESM.

11) Fire up the game and see if the mod works.

12) If all is good, copy the ESM / ESP back to your mod folder.

13) Repack it and use NMM to delete his version and reinstall it

14) Move on to the next mod - you are done here..

Note on the ESM/ESP conversions: I locate an object with a name, like a piece of armor. You know if it is from your ESP because it is tagged with an asterisk.

TES5Edit can also show you valid names. I modify the comment by adding an "x", save the item, reopen the item, remove the "x" and save it again.

Save the ESP and close the CK

But i used wyre bash to edit the ESM/ESP tags.

When I load up the mod in game I get a Status -Stop error in MCM and PAHE won't load it.

1 minute ago, rennex said:

I followed this guide

1) Download the mod to a convenient spot, like a folder on the desktop.

2) Use 7zip to unpack the archive to a folder of the same name.

3) Unpack any included BSA - then delete it. There are several tools around that make it easy.

4) If the mod includes any animations - the hkx files must be converted. Skyrim SE includes the conversion tool, and a batch file is available to do them all.

5) If the mod includes any NIF files - convert them There is a convenient conversion tool. DO NOT TOUCH THE FACEGEN DIRECTORY! (may or may not cause CTD)

6) Use 7zip to zip the updated mod back up

7) Use NMM to install the mod.

8) If the mod includes an ESM, use SSEedit to remove the ESM flag, then rename the ESM to ESP.

9) Load the ESP into the Creation Kit and make a minor change in the ESP. Then undo the change and save it.

10) Rename the ESP back to ESM and set the ESM flag - if it was an ESM.

11) Fire up the game and see if the mod works.

12) If all is good, copy the ESM / ESP back to your mod folder.

13) Repack it and use NMM to delete his version and reinstall it

14) Move on to the next mod - you are done here..

Note on the ESM/ESP conversions: I locate an object with a name, like a piece of armor. You know if it is from your ESP because it is tagged with an asterisk.

TES5Edit can also show you valid names. I modify the comment by adding an "x", save the item, reopen the item, remove the "x" and save it again.

Save the ESP and close the CK

When I load up the mod in game I get a Status -Stop error in MCM and PAHE won't load.

WOW! I mean Wow!!! What is wrong with using a mod manager and doing it in 3 steps:

1) download the file

2) press the button to activate mod from file (on the upper left on NMM)

3) activate the program

You still have to worry about Load Order (with LOOT) but you'd have to worry about it with your approach too.

21 minutes ago, Psalam said:

WOW! I mean Wow!!! What is wrong with using a mod manager and doing it in 3 steps:

1) download the file

2) press the button to activate mod from file (on the upper left on NMM)

3) activate the program

You still have to worry about Load Order (with LOOT) but you'd have to worry about it with your approach too.

I wish it was that easy to move this mod over to Skyrim Special Edition.

3 minutes ago, rennex said:

Sorry I misunderstood what you wanted. You will find a lot on this thread about trying (with mixed results). I don't use SE and am completely no help. Sorry again.

5 hours ago, rennex said:

best bet is to scroll back either this page or the page before it fred repeated his steps to convert the mod...yes he's quite successful at it

...But my guess based on your result and the steps you list there, you only touched the esm. if you only wish to use the esm refer to the latest nexus version posted and convert it using your method. if you wish to make use of the full pahe here you need to make those changes to the esp as well as the esm and activate that in sse

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

best bet is to scroll back either this page or the page before it fred repeated his steps to convert the mod...yes he's quite successful at it

...But my guess based on your result and the steps you list there, you only touched the esm. if you only wish to use the esm refer to the latest nexus version posted and convert it using your method. if you wish to make use of the full pahe here you need to make those changes to the esp as well as the esm and activate that in sse

Ok i will take a peek and Its good to hear you are feeling better! Thanks for all your PAHE work!

On 3/28/2018 at 3:34 PM, CliftonJD said:

recently discovered i have cancer, see my oncologist in couple days to see if surgery was enough to deal with it or where to go from here...so the update i had planned is a bit delayed while i try to get some rest when able or de-stress when i'm not

sorry to hear that Clifton, Sorry I don't chime in actively as much but I have been following along. All I can say is try to stay in good spirit as much as you can when ever you can. Fact that cancer does not win 100% all of the time! try new things and always ask for what new things you can change to try to combat it. 

Ok i will take a peek and Its good to hear you are feeling better! Thanks for all your PAHE work!

;)

sorry to hear that Clifton, Sorry I don't chime in actively as much but I have been following along. All I can say is try to stay in good spirit as much as you can when ever you can. Fact that cancer does not win 100% all of the time! try new things and always ask for what new things you can change to try to combat it. 

getting closer to the first stage recovery. surgery itself went well but some sort of blood seal left behind needs to heal on its own

so long as i don't relapse after will just need to keep going back for testing

Thank you for this mod. I know I've said it before (and I did endorse it).

I read on a thread someone, sometime back (it sounds like the start of Star Wars) that the best thing is to have a stable game (I think it was T.ara who said it). In the years I've played with Paradise Halls I have had little to no problem (and most of my problems went away after getting rid of Fellglow Slavers Camp which is optional anyway). During that time I have experienced many other mods (I'm not going to name any but most are highly though of - that's part of why I chose them in the first place). While most of them gave great play when they worked there were frequent glitches, CTDs and incompatibility with other mods that I always use. My latest experience with this has increased my appreciation of PAHE and I just wanted to thank you for it again.

On 21-4-2018 at 3:06 AM, CliftonJD said:

;)

getting closer to the first stage recovery. surgery itself went well but some sort of blood seal left behind needs to heal on its own

so long as i don't relapse after will just need to keep going back for testing

I'm glad to hear things appear to be going in the right direction :smile:  Hope you're feeling better soon!

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

Thank you for this mod. I know I've said it before (and I did endorse it).

I read on a thread someone, sometime back (it sounds like the start of Star Wars) that the best thing is to have a stable game (I think it was T.ara who said it). In the years I've played with Paradise Halls I have had little to no problem (and most of my problems went away after getting rid of Fellglow Slavers Camp which is optional anyway). During that time I have experienced many other mods (I'm not going to name any but most are highly though of - that's part of why I chose them in the first place). While most of them gave great play when they worked there were frequent glitches, CTDs and incompatibility with other mods that I always use. My latest experience with this has increased my appreciation of PAHE and I just wanted to thank you for it again.

good to hear it, are you selling your slaves thru home sweet home then

2 hours ago, Musje said:

I'm glad to hear things appear to be going in the right direction :smile:  Hope you're feeling better soon!

thank you :smile:

13 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

good to hear it, are you selling your slaves thru home sweet home then

thank you :smile:

I admit that I am mostly keeping them. But yes, the ones I sell, I sell through Home Sweet Home. I understand Musje is near releasing an upgrade of And You Get a Slave. I will likely check that out (the current one is a little awkward for my taste - but sound). Besides HSH has all of the ZAP 8+ "furniture" (or at least as much as she ca squeeze in). Hang in there.

On 4/7/2018 at 6:49 PM, fred200 said:

You don't need Farengar's Study. I have always converted SLExtension. That might be where MCM support is...

Hello there Fred or anyone who has a working version of PAH i followed your instruction to port it and i to got it to load but mcm not working. I tried to port SLExtension as well by editing it in CK, changing it back and then saving it. Still no mcm change. If you have any guidance on what i should try next that would be great. Thanks for the guide you posted.

4 hours ago, hipnipclip said:

Hello there Fred or anyone who has a working version of PAH i followed your instruction to port it and i to got it to load but mcm not working. I tried to port SLExtension as well by editing it in CK, changing it back and then saving it. Still no mcm change. If you have any guidance on what i should try next that would be great. Thanks for the guide you posted.

did you transfer the scripts, the mcm is in the scripts and paradise halls sl extension.esp loads the scripts

if you've done that already you might need to actually save the change you made in ck before undoing it and then re-save it

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

did you transfer the scripts, the mcm is in the scripts and paradise halls sl extension.esp loads the scripts

if you've done that already you might need to actually save the change you made in ck before undoing it and then re-save it

Thank you! I copied and pasted he scripts from original mod and it worked!