Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

22 hours ago, plaster123 said:

Hi CliftonJD.I got one issue here.I've installed tdf prostitution v2.2.5.5 and tdf patch in pahe.In whiterun I use the dialog"ok slave, ur body gonna make us some money".Slave response"Alright,just get me some jobs,I will do the rest".But nothing happens then.How can I get my slave go to prosititute?

once you have that dialog the rest is upto tdf on how the slave err prostitute  does her job

if i remember right you need to approach eligible clients and ask them if they'd like to have their way with her

...something similar to that anyway, can't remember exact wording on it

if i remember right tho even other slaves are eligible clientele

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

once you have that dialog the rest is upto tdf on how the slave err prostitute  does her job

if i remember right you need to approach eligible clients and ask them if they'd like to have their way with her

...something similar to that anyway, can't remember exact wording on it

if i remember right tho even other slaves are eligible clientele

thank u.I will have a try later.

Thank you for pahe_lives_on-7.2.4. It's a great mod that seems to cover all the bases. I wonder if there is a way to resurrect bandits as slaves?  I've tried to create a bat file (apologize, but don't know how to add hidden content so tried "Spoiler"). But they always resurrect as hostile. So far have not been successful using the whip. Know your suppose to wait until they kneel down and surrender, but I usually end up killing them before that happens. If there are settings using "Defeat" along with "pahe" that end battles with slaves not dead bodies, please let me know Also how do you enslave a follower? Is there a potion or bit of magic that can enslave them?

Spoiler

Resurrect 1
Resetai
RemoveFromAllFactions
StopCombat
SetRelationShipRank Player 2
AddToFaction 1600581B 1; [PAHSlaveFaction]
AddToFaction 160062DB 1; [PAHLeashed]

On 12/12/2017 at 3:33 PM, FVHrc0E said:

Thank you for pahe_lives_on-7.2.4. It's a great mod that seems to cover all the bases. I wonder if there is a way to resurrect bandits as slaves?  I've tried to create a bat file (apologize, but don't know how to add hidden content so tried "Spoiler"). But they always resurrect as hostile. So far have not been successful using the whip. Know your suppose to wait until they kneel down and surrender, but I usually end up killing them before that happens. If there are settings using "Defeat" along with "pahe" that end battles with slaves not dead bodies, please let me know Also how do you enslave a follower? Is there a potion or bit of magic that can enslave them?

Reveal hidden contents

Resurrect 1
Resetai
RemoveFromAllFactions
StopCombat
SetRelationShipRank Player 2
AddToFaction 1600581B 1; [PAHSlaveFaction]
AddToFaction 160062DB 1; [PAHLeashed]

Configure the 'mark' hotkey in the MCM menu, put the crosshair over the corpse, it will briefly highlight red when the key is pressed (but remain dead). Press the key a second time while you are close and it should resurrect the npc (they will still look dead but oddly their lips will be moving) that is when you can click them for the enslave menu.

This feature has been around for ages but it took me a while to find it too ;)

wow and I was trying to get followers to enslave the NPC that I marked to enslave. LOL
good to know. I had made my own beating stick with bind and gag enchantment, I would run around and wack NPC to enslave them after I knocked them out, or raise the dead ones the same way .
I need to try that mark for enslave next time.

Great mod! I am working on crafting a player home so folks have easy use of all the newest assets and poses found in ZAZ and T.ara's excellent animation/furniture packs. As a new modder I obviously have little idea as to what I am doing. The inevitable has occurred and I have hit a strange hitch. While my PC aligns with the furniture perfectly any slave I instruct to use the various furnishings do not seem to align properly. They drift towards the marker but rarely seem to actually settle where they are supposed to. Is this a case of mod incompatibility or something easily fixable like how I nav mesh around those items?  

First, let me say that PAHE is a great mod that adds a lot to Skyrim. However, I am writing this to make a plea for you to port PAHE to Skyrim SE. I just started playing that revision and it is just so much more stable than the basic Skyrim.  The biggest problem from what I read was the absence until recently of SKSE but it is now up and running although in ALPHA.  A lot of mods have already been ported with more every day. The framework in a lite version is running fine. I know you are probably up to your neck in work on this version but I really believe SE is the wave of the future.

11 minutes ago, smbecket said:

First, let me say that PAHE is a great mod that adds a lot to Skyrim. However, I am writing this to make a plea for you to port PAHE to Skyrim SE. I just started playing that revision and it is just so much more stable than the basic Skyrim.  The biggest problem from what I read was the absence until recently of SKSE but it is now up and running although in ALPHA.  A lot of mods have already been ported with more every day. The framework in a lite version is running fine. I know you are probably up to your neck in work on this version but I really believe SE is the wave of the future.

Give it a few days. Ashal is almost finished porting full Sexlab to SE. The 1.63 release will be done for Oldrim and Skyrim SE at the same time.

Once that is done - porting everything else needed is easy.

9 hours ago, fred200 said:

Give it a few days. Ashal is almost finished porting full Sexlab to SE. The 1.63 release will be done for Oldrim and Skyrim SE at the same time.

Sweet!!! thanks for the heads up!

21 hours ago, fred200 said:

That is great news. Thanks a lot for the info!!

I'm having some trouble getting the latest version to work. I've gone through the instructions and the thread, and tried a clean install with only the required mods listed under the PAHE install instructions; no luck. I believe I've done the obvious things: I've run FNIS, checked the load order, etc.

"Paradise Halls Reborn" is listed in MCM, but all that's available under the main menu is "Status UNKNOWN, CLICK TO RESTART MOD." Clicking this doesn't seem to do anything. A "PAHE Lives On 7.2.3 Options" submenu is available, but selecting it also does nothing. With no SL mods other than those listed as required for PAHE are active, if an NPC is in bleedout, they cannot be activated for dialog. I see a couple of posts scattered around describing a similar problem, but the only answer I've seen is to restart the mod using the MCM menu. I'm seeing no feedback indicating that the mod is restarting when that option is selected, and if it is, it isn't resolving the issue.

With the SL Defeat mod active, putting an NPC in bleedout, activating them, and then selecting "I'm taking you with me (Paradise Halls capture)" puts the NPC back in bleedout, and gives a "[PAHCore] EncounterZone Cloning Failed" message.

EDIT: Probable solution found; see below.

32 minutes ago, arcologyowner said:

I'm having some trouble getting the latest version to work. I've gone through the instructions and the thread, and tried a clean install with only the required mods listed under the PAHE install instructions; no luck. I believe I've done the obvious things: I've run FNIS, checked the load order, etc.

"Paradise Halls Reborn" is listed in MCM, but all that's available under the main menu is "Status UNKNOWN, CLICK TO RESTART MOD." Clicking this doesn't seem to do anything. A "PAHE Lives On 7.2.3 Options" submenu is available, but selecting it also does nothing. With no SL mods other than those listed as required for PAHE are active, if an NPC is in bleedout, they cannot be activated for dialog. I see a couple of posts scattered around describing a similar problem, but the only answer I've seen is to restart the mod using the MCM menu. I'm seeing no feedback indicating that the mod is restarting when that option is selected, and if it is, it isn't resolving the issue.

With the SL Defeat mod active, putting an NPC in bleedout, activating them, and then selecting "I'm taking you with me (Paradise Halls capture)" puts the NPC back in bleedout, and gives a "[PAHCore] EncounterZone Cloning Failed" message.

I suspect you are going to have to post your load order and Papyrus log (between spoiler tags) to get any useful help. What you are seeing is not the usual result.

Do verify the only PAH related file file you are using is from the download page and is: pahe_lives_on-7.2.4_full install.7z  66.13 MB.

The 7.2.3 ID in the MCM is normal.

Coming right up. I'll strip out all mods except those explicitly required by SexLab and/or PAHE to cut down on false positives.

EDIT

I think I'm good to go now. I'm leaving my original post as is to help those using Google to search error messages, as I did. I finally did what I should have done, three hours of Skyrim troubleshooting ago: cut the mod list down to the essentials only, and then started a fresh game. Interestingly, as soon as I did so, PAHE started shrieking about SKSE corruption. (Clearly, a cart ride next to Ulfric is what was needed.) After a reinstall of SKSE, everything appears to be working. I don't know whether SKSE was actually corrupted or a fresh save was required, or both, but that's what worked for me.

16 hours ago, takayamataka said:

Sorry for my english, but I have a question. When I enslave some NPCs and dialogue 'OK,slave...', they haven't 'I decided to let you go.' this choice, and they never submissive, everybody who know why?

They need a little training before you can let them go.   You will get the option when you have more control over them.

1 hour ago, Lodakai said:

They need a little training before you can let them go.   You will get the option when you have more control over them.

Thx, but I think not this. Even the submission 99, it's still no 'I decided to let you go'. But some NPC is nomal, they have this choice at beginning, even submission 0.

26 minutes ago, takayamataka said:

Thx, but I think not this. Even the submission 99, it's still no 'I decided to let you go'. But some NPC is nomal, they have this choice at beginning, even submission 0.

Maybe it that thing how some races or voice types have not been fully added with all dialog?
What NPC did you enslave, I get that sometimes with one of Wench bandit mod, mainly those that are label like BanditWench or like wench mage that have no real names.