Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Posted Today, 07:38 AM

Mega Poster

'yes, that's correct, if you choose 5.0.1 or 6.0.2 all pah files needed are contained'

So, just to be absolutely certain that I understand this, if 'all PAH files are contained' in 5.0.1 and 6.0.1, that really means that I can choose to install one of those without needing the original PAH 0.7.3 or 0.7.31?

And if that's right, do 5.0.1 and 6.0.1 include the slaver camp? - ie are they based on PAH 0.7.31?  If not, how do I get the camp?

If any of that isn't right, just what does 'all pah files needed are contained' really mean? :-/

TIA

I think "all the pah files contained" means all the pahE files are contained. You still need the Original. If not it doesn't hurt to install these anyway as they probably just overwrite the same files.

that's a plan for now, i'll update the files to contain the study, but i'd left out the camp for the users who have the updated camp

i'll see if he wants the new camp here, if now i'll post the original Or i'll post them both

they're not based on 7.31, only version 5.5 is, that's why these files are able to have what they need to run, we have layam's permission for pah, not strec's permission for his updated changes

Ah, right that explaibs why you are still working ith strec's version. I think i finally have it working. You were right you only need Original 7.31 + 6.0.2 if you already have safe. This does works now, though i still have those weard s' on some buttons are these perhaps future comissions? Also do i still need to have debug on? Last time i remembered it only allowed you to rename npc's, without it the option didn't even appear.

Mega Poster

'yes, that's correct, if you choose 5.0.1 or 6.0.2 all pah files needed are contained'

So, just to be absolutely certain that I understand this, if 'all PAH files are contained' in 5.0.1 and 6.0.1, that really means that I can choose to install one of those without needing the original PAH 0.7.3 or 0.7.31?

And if that's right, do 5.0.1 and 6.0.1 include the slaver camp? - ie are they based on PAH 0.7.31?  If not, how do I get the camp?

If any of that isn't right, just what does 'all pah files needed are contained' really mean? :-/

TIA

I think "all the pah files contained" means all the pahE files are contained. You still need the Original. If not it doesn't hurt to install these anyway as they probably just overwrite the same files.

that's a plan for now, i'll update the files to contain the study, but i'd left out the camp for the users who have the updated camp

i'll see if he wants the new camp here, if now i'll post the original Or i'll post them both

they're not based on 7.31, only version 5.5 is, that's why these files are able to have what they need to run, we have layam's permission for pah, not strec's permission for his updated changes

Ah, right that explaibs why you are still working ith strec's version. I think i finally have it working. You were right you only need Original 7.31 + 6.0.2 if you already have safe. This does works now, though i still have those weard s' on some buttons are these perhaps future comissions? Also do i still need to have debug on? Last time i remembered it only allowed you to rename npc's, without it the option didn't even appear.

you keep saying 7.31 and have now underlined it for that, but 5.5 is the only version made for 7.31

we work with paradise_halls Version 0_7_3-29886-0-7-3 by layam

in theory we should be compatible with 7.31 from nexus or that could be what's stopping up any version built on it from working properly

Mega Poster

TIA

you keep saying 7.31 and have now underlined it for that, but 5.5 is the only version made for 7.31

in theory we should be compatible with 7.31 from nexus or that could be what's stopping up any version built on it from working properly

OOOOOOooooooooooohhhhh, i'm a dum dum...Anyway it seems to be working now. I don't think it still on the nexus anymore tbh. Will check again. You might want to mention that the version for 6.0.2 is in the "old files" tab on the nexus because it's way down on the bottom of the page.

(double post nevermind, stupid butterfingers :D )

i gues ill be starting a new game without pah this time and wait till we get something stable... because i dont think we should use 7.31 anymore since the 8.3 is quick i development now ... who knows what will change... an maybe even in few weeks we dont need sl extension anymore... so ill wait now

this i'm quoting from the old thread for what i'm seeing here

I'm about to install Paradise Halls for the first time, so sorry if my questions are dumb ...

As far as I understood, I should go with Paradise Hall lives on version 5.5.0?

It says this version needs the latest update/version from the Nexus ... that would be Paradise Halls 0-7-31?

Do I need/want anything else? ... Like Farengar's study or the Fellglow camp?

Install PAH 7.31 (which includes the study and the slave camp) then install 5.5 after that and make sure the SL Extension comes after them in your load order.

what what sl extension so is it still needed? where to get now the latest i thought this is all i need only 5.5 ???

i didn't have time to respond to this because i was sleeping, i think i did tell the users to get That file from the nexus and i think i posted the link to it----double checked, the link for it is on my main page and its written in red as a requirement

you should tell people that they should only install 5.5 after 502 because i messed up one save right now just by using only 5.5 without 502! its really annoyng having hunderts of files only around one mod. will it have an end or will always be like  1565n  587 8 87 88 88 and that after that and dont forget to go there and download that ... madness!" truly madness.... nothing gets easyers year after year the same shit.

this is bad information and will break your game

this is what lead to the instabilities you had on the old thread and why i'm quoting that above

if you continue to behave this way here i will report it

this is your last warning i won't deal with it here

Mega Poster

TIA

OOOOOOooooooooooohhhhh, i'm a dum dum...Anyway it seems to be working now. I don't think it still on the nexus anymore tbh. Will check again. You might want to mention that the version for 6.0.2 is in the "old files" tab on the nexus because it's way down on the bottom of the page.

(double post nevermind, stupid butterfingers :D )

i didn't mention that the pah files needed for it were in the old files tab on the nexus because i've already included them in the rar files, that's why its now so big it required me to switch to 7zip

5.5 is newest version of this? Or 6.0.2?

For 5.5 i need Original mod 7.31 from nexus right? Or included?

6.0.2 is older version of PAH? or PAHE?

I'm so confused.

I install 7.31 from nexus -> then i install PAHE 5.5 -> Home Sweet Home.

This is correct? Or am i doing it wrong?

I start new game with this mod.

Ok the crafting items are working now.

But there is something strange with the capture process, using 6.0.2 when I try to enslave someone, 2 options show up, "slave" and "slave faction" the first doesn't allow you to change equipment and the second it does.

If you target the NPC with the hotkey and fight with her/him after 1 hit he/she will surrender and the enslavement process continue the way it should, if you forgot to use the hotkey you can still slave the NPC after you put the enemy on critical state, but then you will not be able to change equipment.

It look like there are some things of the original version conflicting with the new one, but you probably already know that :cool:

ok, i've been racking my brain over how you can get 2 different enslavement results and before i was scratching my head over bugs in a crafting menu, but now i'm awake enough i remember there is no crafting menu in version 6.0 or anything added to it---aside from the original pahcore items made for the collars------as such my suggestion for now is to reboot pahe from the mcm

if the enslavement bugs persist as you describe them then i'm going to need a log of it

nmeanwhile instead of testing my results as i normally would since i just heard from blabla i'll be reverting back to 6.0 then comparing it to my changes in 6.0.2 to make my updates again and check for any bugs in my new code while i add in more new code for the next update to 6.0.3

5.5 is newest version of this? Or 6.0.2?

6.0.2 is older version of PAH? or PAHE?

I'm so confused.

I install 7.31 from nexus -> then i install PAHE 5.5 -> Home Sweet Home.

This is correct? Or am i doing it wrong?

that's what i tried to explain in my change notes:

What's New in Version 5.0.1 beta, 5.5.0 beta, (See full changelog)
  • version 5.0.1 beta and 6.0.2 beta
  • no longer add slaves to the player faction---fixes issues with home sweet home
  • both 5.0.1 and 6.0.2 betas also add new slaves to the zaz slave faction
  • both 5.0.1 and 6.0.2 betas also increase the value for having tied your slaves when selling them at fellglow keep
  • version 5.5.0 beta is made to bridge the gap between versions 5 and 6 taking as many features as possible from version 6 and the latest pah updates from nexus without the extra menus of version 6

For 5.5 i need Original mod 7.31 from nexus right? Or included?

that's not the original mod from nexus that's strec's updates on the nexus, 5.01 and 6.02 both include layam's original mod from nexus in the file,

I start new game with this mod.

that's also why 5.5 is the only version that i suggest needs a new game

I am very sorry Clifton you did greate job i was just very confused and frustrated and now i see that this is all in one file... that what i was waiting for. thank you very much!

Yeah, me too. The weard thing is that i did saw it but somehow got confused with people said. :lol:

Haha, silly me. Btw i had to start a brand new game anyway because my game kept crshing and was lagging very noticeable. Damn i coud have installed 5.5 now that i think of it...well fuck. :D

Sorry for helping wasting three entire forum pages on this stupidity lol.

Could someone please explain the method to combine "part1 & part2" rar files, or better yet provide a link to instructions so as not to waste your time on a newb question?

i'll fix that with a new 7 zip file in a sec here

done

Edited by CliftonJD

i have noticed that there is no slave camp... is it in main esp or should i install it? because i dont see it on the map when installed.

ok, i'll pack the original felglow keep in with the files until i hear back on the updated camp and anybody using the updated camp will just have to keep that in mind when they install it

and done

Edited by CliftonJD

i have noticed that there is no slave camp... is it in main esp or should i install it? because i dont see it on the map when installed.

ok, i'll pack the original felglow keep in with the files until i hear back on the updated camp and anybody using the updated camp will just have to keep that in mind when they install it

and done

cool very fast thank you Clifton :)

and done

cool very fast thank you Clifton :)

:cool:

@ CliftonJD

Thanks for adding in the camp files etc.  Much appreciated.

I think that I'm gradually getting there, but even having followed this thread, and its predecessor, for months, I still struggle to work out what the real difference between 5.0.1 and 6.0.2 is.  I think I asked for some help with this on the prior thread, but the responses merely quoted prior posts, the ones that I couldn't really understand in the first place.

Please, try to put yourself in the position of a potentially brand new user, reading the initial thread page, and the download page, for the first time, and ask yourself what there is on those, that clearly informs them as to exactly what the differing variant versions do, and in what circumstances they might be used.  You undoubtedly know exactly what's involved, but there is nothing there that really spells that out for them.

Please, this isn't a flame, as I'm really appreciative of all of what you and the other ppl do for this mod, things that I couldn't do no matter how hard I tried, but, insofar as I made my living, in my professional field, from simplifying complex issues into something that the average mortal could understand, please accept this contribution as my attempt to be in some way constructive in this mod's ongoing development and uptake,.

Hope that this arrives there, wherever that is, with the intended good humour with which it left here.  :)

@ CliftonJD

Thanks for adding in the camp files etc.  Much appreciated.

I think that I'm gradually getting there, but even having followed this thread, and its predecessor, for months, I still struggle to work out what the real difference between 5.0.1 and 6.0.2 is.  I think I asked for some help with this on the prior thread, but the responses merely quoted prior posts, the ones that I couldn't really understand in the first place.

Please, try to put yourself in the position of a potentially brand new user, reading the initial thread page, and the download page, for the first time, and ask yourself what there is on those, that clearly informs them as to exactly what the differing variant versions do, and in what circumstances they might be used.  You undoubtedly know exactly what's involved, but there is nothing there that really spells that out for them.

Please, this isn't a flame, as I'm really appreciative of all of what you and the other ppl do for this mod, things that I couldn't do no matter how hard I tried, but, insofar as I made my living, in my professional field, from simplifying complex issues into something that the average mortal could understand, please accept this contribution as my attempt to be in some way constructive in this mod's ongoing development and uptake,.

Hope that this arrives there, wherever that is, with the intended good humour with which it left here.  :)

ya, np with that and very respectful about it, But the matter of explaining the differences between the 2 versions is a bit difficult as blabla never left us with an updated changelog concerning his latest version he was under too short of a time frame and it never left beta....

that said i can for now tell you the enslavement code is changed alot, including new options for enslavement - some users weren't happy with the sleep codes so i'll need to work on a cancel button for that

there's also paralysis enslavement option available so if the player or player's followers or player's slaves can paralyze the opponent then it can be enslaved regardless of health

then there's also a mark key available to target an npc thru that key the same as a spell - using this key will put the target into a position to never die so the player can enslave it, say if you are in fear of your followers and slaves killing the target before its enslaved you could cast this at it

there might be more to that mark spell i can't remember off hand

aside from potential new features i'll be unlocking in the updates to come i'll need to go over my notes with bla during the original testing phases to find anything else i may have missed as a part of that update

i'll get back to you on that if i find anythng else, if  not i'll just post my findings into the changelog here

is this a replacement to PaH sexlab extension?

yes, this is the latest updates to that mod carrying on blabla's work

is there a installation guide?? do i install both? if not which one of these do i need to install?? 

choose 1 and only need that 1 you choose

install the file and when the mcm is initialized from skyrim choose to start it from the mcm, then it'll ask you to exit and you wait for it to finish then set your options

since you closed the thread there wouldn't it make more sense to repackage the sound files back into your bsa file

eventually i'll be repacking my scripts into bsa here after i figure out why dragging all those files into the archive window for ck doesn't produce an archive file

I did package the voice pack apart to avoid big download for users only updating PAH, voices pack is the biggest download and is only needed once.

As I informed Lyamm I did stop the work on continuation I won't modify anything to avoid any problem, and let him retrieve the authority on his mod.

I think you may contact him once more to see if he accept that you put disponibility of PAH files dowload here so all files could be found by LL users on a single thread :)

is this a replacement to PaH sexlab extension?

yes, this is the latest updates to that mod carrying on blabla's work

is there a installation guide?? do i install both? if not which one of these do i need to install?? 

choose 1 and only need that 1 you choose

install the file and when the mcm is initialized from skyrim choose to start it from the mcm, then it'll ask you to exit and you wait for it to finish then set your options

Ok great and what's the difference between 5.0.1 and 6.0.2 btw?

and also i noticed PAH was updated on nexus so if i download that, the only optional file i will need is the farengar study if i download this correct?this already comes with the new fellglow camp right?

good job so far with the mod i have one small request tho in your next update could u plz put the slave back in follower faction

i use to mods one to tellaport the save to me and ineeds to feed them but they need to be in follower faction to get them to work

hey cliffonJD  you rock bro nice work hey i got some great ideas for you next update

u should add some new dialog to the slaves to give them food and that could raise there affection

lvl  i use i needs that seem to work fine they eat when i do i just need to have them in follower faction and put the food in there inventory