Starship Inanna Episode 7 Released!

drmaddoc47

JhWj2gs.jpg

More information on episode 7 here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/24372885

---Original Post---

XE0quxsl.jpg

http://starshipinanna.com/

What is Starship Inanna?
Starship Inanna is a visual novel game being developed by The Mad Doctors in the Ren'Py Visual Novel Engine. At it's core it is a Choose Your Own Adventure style story set in a sci-fi universe akin to Star Trek or Mass Effect.

You take on the role of a Commander of the Titan Empire, who has just been assigned as second in command under Captain Alexandra Zal. The crew of the ship is comprised of select races of the Empire which the player will be able to interact with and have relationships with (that means plenty of sex). As Commander you will be sent on missions to different planets where you will encounter new cultures and civilizations.  You will run across slavers, enemy races, omnipotent beings, and more.

oOhJLK2l.jpg
How long is the game?
The game is going to be under continuous development so there's no real way to tell how long it will be when it's finally done, but we have ideas for many episodes.

What platforms will the game be on?
The game is currently available for Windows, MacOSX, and Linux platforms (we're working on Android as well).

In the game you'll currently find [m/f], [m/m], [h/m], [f/f], and [h/f].  There's a few different sex acts in the game and we're moving into harder territory now, but still pretty mainstream.

Help support the game: https://www.patreon.com/drmaddoc47

Downloads
http://starshipinanna.com/Download.html

Feedback is appreciated.

Can be said, Sexy-Star-Trek, what a good idea. I love it already. :heart:

But I have worries ... It's seem you try branching story too much since first episode.

1. You create 2 condition, one with Male Commander, other if it Female Commander.

2. Some scene allows you to pick different answer.

3. Lot's of NPC characters with potential side story.

While branching to extend the replaying value ... you must not work this game alone. At least you must have 4 people in the team.

Story Writer, Head Programmer, Head 3D Animator and the Games Director (also act as linguist and assistance to the other 3). (minimum standard)

If you don't have 4 people for this ambitious project ... this game will take a very looong time to finish.

Edit : Just read your background from the site ... seem you already Vets and Pro. Hope you could recruit a decent team and no working problem in the process. :)

• 5 months later...

kXyrjuvh.jpg

Can be said, Sexy-Star-Trek, what a good idea. I love it already. :heart:

But I have worries ... It's seem you try branching story too much since first episode.

1. You create 2 condition, one with Male Commander, other if it Female Commander.

2. Some scene allows you to pick different answer.

3. Lot's of NPC characters with potential side story.

While branching to extend the replaying value ... you must not work this game alone. At least you must have 4 people in the team.

Story Writer, Head Programmer, Head 3D Animator and the Games Director (also act as linguist and assistance to the other 3). (minimum standard)

If you don't have 4 people for this ambitious project ... this game will take a very looong time to finish.

Edit : Just read your background from the site ... seem you already Vets and Pro. Hope you could recruit a decent team and no working problem in the process. :)

Even with experience to back me up, I've never been essentially a solo dev before, and Episode 2 kicked my ass.  But I got a good system going now and Episode 3 is coming along much more smoothly.  (Sorry for the delays, forgot to follow the topic before)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived