View File

WARNING: Contains extreme violence/guro/dark fantasies

Description:
Are you tired of killing the same old bandits and Forsworn? Do you wish you could have your ways with other sexy creatures?

The goal of this mod is to overhaul all the female creature NPCs while being lore-friendly. Inspired from the popular MonsterGirl COC mod from Oblivion, this mod attempts to add hostile Monster Girls. To do so, the mod will either replace the creature NPC or add additional creature NPCs. The monster girls are basically female NPCs wearing monster costumes.

Implemented Creatures:
Young Hagraven - Beautiful young bandit girls brainwashed and forced to become the bird-like monster.
Spriggan (replacer) - A physical manifestation of Kynarenth's desire.
​Spriggan Matron (replacer) - A physical manifestation of Kynarenth's beauty.
Spriggan Seeder (New - Futa) - A physical manifestatin of Kynarenth's Wrath.
Spriggan Dame (New) - A physical manifestation of Kynarenth's Peace.
Flame Atronach (replacer) - Now these "hot" ladies use human animations.

Next Update:
Hiatus - Due to lack of support to help my limitation of CK, I have put this mod on hold indefinitely. Apologies.

Planned monsters:
Infected (Unfinished) - Victim of Spriggans
Female Zombies (replace some skeletons)
Fresh Draugr (Draugr variant)
Dwemer Cyborg Zombie Slave (Enslaved Snowelf sex-cyborgs abandoned by their masters)
Mutilated Female Corpses (cuz vanilla corpses are boring)
Puppets/Sex dolls
Ornifex (Hagraven/Twilight variant) - On Hold due to lack of assets. If someone can make a "bird head" for CBBE with textures, I would be grateful!

Requirement:
XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Bug:
Flame atronach don't explode and use dead model after death. Can someone figure out a way to fix this?

Support:
NEED MODLERS & TEXTURE ARTISTS!!!
Since this is my first big mod.
I need help with:
implementing new animations
models and textures for costumes
Implement level list and creation kit questions
Making beautiful standalone NPC faces (cuz i suck at making beautiful npcs)

I made this mod accordance to my taste. Suggestions are welcomed but I don't take requests. Sorry :(

Credits:
Apachii
Dividedby9s
ChronoTrigger77
Abbalovesyou

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/01/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    XP32 Maximum Skeleton
  • Special Edition Compatible

Well that tells us pretty much nothing.

What monsters does this touch?  What monsters are planned? Does it change stats or abilities in any way, or is it strictly appearance?

Sorry, I didn't think you would come to this form this early. lol 

The full draft is updated. 

Guest Electriq

This sounds like an awesome addition to the game, keep up the good work, I am looking forward to this being developed :)

If it adds that would be best, replacing could conflict with female monster animations, etc. So if you make options then I'll check it out but if you only plan on replacements then it'll be a no. Does look good though, I'm intrigued to see how the others will look.

Don't worry. I figured out a way to solve that problem. :)

Planned monsters:

Dwemer Cyborg Zombie Slave (Enslaved Snowelf sex-cyborgs abandoned by their masters)

Just wanted to say that the Dwemer have nothing to do with Snow Elves. Snow Elves are Falmer. Or to be more precise - Snow Elves turned into what we know as Falmer over centuries, after they descended into caves and started living underground without any light reaching them.

Just saying. Since you wanted it to be lore-friendly. Dwemer and Snow Elves have nothing to do with each other. Srsly.

Just wanted to say that the Dwemer have nothing to do with Snow Elves. Snow Elves are Falmer. Or to be more precise - Snow Elves turned into what we know as Falmer over centuries, after they descended into caves and started living underground without any light reaching them.

Just saying. Since you wanted it to be lore-friendly. Dwemer and Snow Elves have nothing to do with each other. Srsly.

"The Nords established their supremacy in Skyrim, and after the devastating loss of the Snow Prince,[1][9] most Snow Elves turned to their underground brethren for help.[11] After all, there were many Snow Elf legends lauding the honor and glory of the Dwemer.[17] The Dwemer offered to provide them a haven, but forced their wards into servitude, only allowing them to consume a toxic fungus which rendered them blind. Over time, the servants became slaves.[11] Ancient torture chambers found in Dwemer ruins are suspected to have been used to keep their elven brethren in line."

lol Snow elves have everything to do with dwemers according to USEP Wiki.

This is really really good. Hope to see more in the future :)

Maybe you should contact the author of F.E.M.A.L.E : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59321/?

This mod wasn't updated for a long time and you could maybe recycle it.

ps : "Mutilated Female Corpses because vanilla ones are boring" agree 100% I really wish to have a more darker skyrim

Thank you so much! Yes. That's a good idea. I will look into it :)

WARNING: Contains extreme violence/guro/dark fantasies

Planned monsters:

Mutilated Female Corpses (cuz vanilla corpses are boring)

You have my attention xD

This seem to be a nice mod.

Also any chance you will toss in a few cannibal tribes (Worshipers of Namira) around skyrim? :)

"The Nords established their supremacy in Skyrim, and after the devastating loss of the Snow Prince,[1][9] most Snow Elves turned to their underground brethren for help.[11] After all, there were many Snow Elf legends lauding the honor and glory of the Dwemer.[17] The Dwemer offered to provide them a haven, but forced their wards into servitude, only allowing them to consume a toxic fungus which rendered them blind. Over time, the servants became slaves.[11] Ancient torture chambers found in Dwemer ruins are suspected to have been used to keep their elven brethren in line."

lol Snow elves have everything to do with dwemers according to USEP Wiki.

Indeed this is the case. There are number of references to the Snow Elves being tricked (or forced) by the Dwemer into slavery in various books. There is also a dialogue entry for it in the quest Hard Answers when speaking with Enthir which refers to this as well.

I am going to follow this topic closely.... it looks like a mice complement to what I am doing with Stories.

Any chance of adding the new spriggans to leveled lists instead of replacing them altogether?

The new ones look very good but I also like the full-roots natural feeling of the other ones.

They look like a more advanced level of root transformation.

I am going to follow this topic closely.... it looks like a mice complement to what I am doing with Stories.

Any chance of adding the new spriggans to leveled lists instead of replacing them altogether?

The new ones look very good but I also like the full-roots natural feeling of the other ones.

I agree with adding these to leveled lists instead of replacing them.

Guest Cheesebunny23

+1 for above two posts. Just say they are people blessed by Kyne or infected with a sapling or seed.

+1 for above two posts. Just say they are people blessed by Kyne or infected with a sapling or seed.

The reason I replaced them is to allow them to use standard female animations in sexlab and make them look a bit more like oblivion counterpart. I really like the infected victim idea. I think I will implement some infected bandits and farmers. With that said, let's get some futa spriggan in there