0003A.jpg

0002A.jpg

0004A.jpg

Boots.jpg

leathertop01.jpg

MySecret.jpg

Downloads:
-----------------------------------

This is Alex3474's updated wasteland cloth collection shared with his permission. In addition to the original collection it has complete body ports for Type 3 BB & Alice bodies as well as the original Cali body, plus a lot of random stuff he included. A few ports for other body types, Lots of new items, oblivion ports, a good amount of fallout stuff by other authors; some that he tweaked, some i am not sure. There was a lot of stuff in here i had never seen before.

It is a pretty large amount of files. All credit to Alex for his work and the other respective authors for theirs. My contribution is only some geck & nvedit work I did at his request and the meshes with bounce added (only for the original cloth collection). Cali, Alice & BB Bodies done (200+ meshes each body type). I also made conversions for the Type6M, Type6BB, TypeN, & BerryK2 Bodies.

You will most likely already have some of the Fallout items already in your respective game folders, and so a part of these files may be repeat for you. I originally had these files separated but a lot of people had issues with the setup, so it's all back together again. PM me with any questions and happy downloading.

p.s. Before anyone asks, There is one Clothing type that I am unable to add bounce to (JLoutfit). The mesh explodes in blender and I am too much of an amateur to fix it.

Edited by nagothm

Though there's something to be said for convenience. :P

Didn't know we could DL more than one thing at a time from mediafire. Never tried before,just assumed not.

Oh cool,it comes with like every mod ever now.

Yet still mysteriously still only has a right red latex glove for sale. I've been wondering what happend to the left one since I've had the original mod.

Compared to the version I have this mod is HUGE! Now if I'm honest the one suggestion I would make is to delete the navmesh in the basement and make a new one, I appreciate all the time and effort that must have gone into creating this mod and for the sake of maybe 15 min it's a shame a dodgy navmesh has the potential to cause issues.

Compared to the version I have this mod is HUGE! Now if I'm honest the one suggestion I would make is to delete the navmesh in the basement and make a new one' date=' I appreciate all the time and effort that must have gone into creating this mod and for the sake of maybe 15 min it's a shame a dodgy navmesh has the potential to cause issues.

[/quote']

I only have a basic knowledge of nav meshing so at best it would end up equivelant to what it is now. If you want to fix it go ahead and send me the fixed esp and i'll post it as a extra download.

The Himo bikini mesh appears to be missing,it shows up as invisible. Missing texture on one character in the basement too.

Empty out your inventory before going to the basement,choose take all for one of the boxes them dump them out all at once while you're down there. :D

Is there a location where the original author posted this' date=' and does anyone know what his stance is on people modifying his work?

[/quote']

The mod was originally posted on Nexus, and was on there for quite a while, until he was ninja banned for someone's claim that his work had been stolen from other sites. (not very likely as he has sent me constant progress images of his work from the ground up.) But it doesn't take much to get banned on Nexus. Funny enough they left the mods from other authors using his "stolen" stuff alone. So we had the mod up on my private server for a while, but didn't really advertise links as my server doesn't have a lot of bandwidth, and now it is posted here. There are posts of his original mod (without some clothing and without the body ports) available on some european sites but those are outdated.

Alex has always been pretty open with useage on his stuff (such as the Vegas Girl mod, & by proxy in the Willow mod, or the YbwCustomClothes mod, and various others.) If there was a specific question you had i could email and ask him but unless it is extremely odd, or a complete repack of his work, consider it allowed.

@Phelps1247 I'll take a look at it, It might not get done today though as i am pretty busy with work.

Well that sucks. I would love to download this but I don't have the patience to go to each of those links and down load each individual thing. Any chance of a single download in the future?

Slim to none.

i can't seem to open Textures files ?:huh:

Hi!. Yesterday I had the same problem' date=' and after checking the files I found out that I haven´t downloaded one file (# 7. The 7zip program just said it couldn´t open it, but it didn´t mention that one of the files was missing. Are you sure you have all the files and that all have 95 Mb?. Hope this could help.

[/quote']

ya i got all the files i keep getting error message

i can't seem to open Textures files ?:huh:

Hi!. Yesterday I had the same problem' date=' and after checking the files I found out that I haven´t downloaded one file (# 7. The 7zip program just said it couldn´t open it, but it didn´t mention that one of the files was missing. Are you sure you have all the files and that all have 95 Mb?. Hope this could help.

[/quote']

ya i got all the files i keep getting error message

same i cant open the texture files either

Edit

i looked at the file sizes and found one of the files to be only 2mb so i re-downloaded it and now it works. file 24 was the issue if that helps

still can't open ' date='the mesh files are fine:@

[/quote']

One of your texture files must not have downloaded correctly. If you cannot see one that is obviously smaller than the rest, Then unfortunately you will have to re-download them one at a time until you find the one that fixes the problem. I wish I had a simpler solution for you, but there isn't one to give.