Sex animations not working

My characters have sex, but I can hear only the sounds, the animations are not working! Both get undressed and are positioned near each other (looks as if they are one) and then you hear the sounds. The MCM menu shows a questionmark at "FNIS SexLab framework idles". The animations are all where they belong, as far as I can see. Please tell me what's wrong here! Let me know if you need more information!

I use Win7 and Mod Organizer.

post-1174271-0-04430100-1461878659_thumb.png

They both have admin rights. I've packed the files from the overwrite folder into a new mod and activated it, just as explained in Gopher's video.

Clicking the FNIS generator once, I get an error message that says that this file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" can't be found. As far as I can see, all files ARE in their proper directories. Then, trying to click the generator a second time, it has completely forgotten that it couldn't find that file, does it's work and doesn't report any errors after finishing - but SexLab still doesn't have any animations!

Here's a question since I can't post a new thing. So having same problem. I have all kinds of downloads. Everything works fine except the animation, the start, anyyhing. I am using loot. Everything is good. When I click activate sex nothing happens, or in the activate nothing. Any help and I am new. I do or should have all the nesserary downloads.

How did you install FNIS, SexLab and the other mods that are needed? Have you installed via Mod Organizer

yup all right here. all through NMM. i have loot and the order is good. i updated the FNIS everytime i installed something for that category. and no i do not have MO. i manually installed the animation prostitutuion then added it to the NMM. i know where all my mods are in a separate drive along with the skyrim game.

post-1182834-0-24293000-1462029411_thumb.png

post-1182834-0-27927200-1462029431_thumb.png

post-1182834-0-20922600-1462029586_thumb.png

post-1182834-0-69081200-1462029592_thumb.png

Hmmm... In my case, the problem was that Mod Organizer (which I use) installs mods not in the data folder but in individual subfolders. I'd suggest to try and maybe install FNIS manually to the data folder.

Oh, and did you hit the install button in the SexLab MCM (last menu option, right side)? At the beginning, I had completely overseen that!

But maybe the cause of your problems is having your mods in a separate drive?

Archived