Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

EDIT: Skyrimll is working on a sexlab aware version that is a standalone, you do not need to d/l this version to use his. thread is in the sexlab sextion @ http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19216-sexlab-alicia-painslut/

Alicia, a new fully voiced unique S&M companion available for your pleasure at Breezehome.

Breezehome is unlocked with this mod as well.

Demo Vid

Required File
Apachiiskyhair http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10168
It was originally slated for the nexus lol
The mod will CTD you without apachii sorry

Installation
Unzip and put the BSA ESM and ESP in your data folder and activate them and enjoy.

D/L
http://www.mediafire.com/?mbinhsf93wa7arl

Check out my other mods on skyrimnexus at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/modules/members/index.php?id=1574451

For those having problems some quicky help

it didnt install correctly at mine i think. when i start the game everything is good except that alicia doesnt come to the living room. she only appears in the basement and when i try to talk to her it does nothing. please help

Here, I will help you with common sense

A: Uninstall
B: Reinstall
C: If A+B doesnt work disable as many other mods as possible and try again
D: If you have done this and still encounter problems list mods you have to have installed or are running
E: Are you running any house changing mods, if so disable
F: Try to learn that posting "Please help" with only the bare details is shit and just makes us as modders hate you plebs more
G: Kill a puppy
H: Eat apples
I: Re-roll from life

Anything that gets banned on the Nexus is okay in my book. lol

Dude apparently it was degrading to women and I got my account banned until i had to fight to fight to get it back

Apparently forcing sex and buttplugs onto them is not as degrading as a consenting S&M mod so idk

OK, you said that Breezehoe is unlocked with the mod. Do you mean you get the property for free or was it a typo and you meant that you needed Breezehome unlocked.

I currently have a new character who needs to buy Breezehome but the mod is active.

OK' date=' you said that Breezehoe is unlocked with the mod. Do you mean you get the property for free or was it a typo and you meant that you needed Breezehome unlocked.

I currently have a new character who needs to buy Breezehome but the mod is active.

[/quote']

I basically removed the lock from the door, you still need to buy it to furnish it but you can walk right in and activate her.

And ya the conversation I had with the fuckfail Admin kind of clued me in on that.

I wanted to ask him if the USSR was their template for running their forums as I received no notification or anything at all even after petitioning to get my near 4 year PREMIUM account back. (That is so not getting renewed now btw)

Stupid thing is I am working on a very very very large story mod that will probably add 2-5 hours of gameplay with tons of optionals and rewards for the main quest based on player choice, but you can go good or evil at a point and get a love story or enslave a daedric demi-goddes and one scene if you chose enslave you can whore her out to the merc troops for their support.. now I got to rework that for the prude ass shits at the nexus if I want to put it up there

Oh well off to bed for me so I can work then veg on D3

Peace out Ill check back here in the morning b4 work

looks great..i luv when you beat the girl and she sound like she was having orgasm instead painfully screaming :P

possible for outside the breezehome, completely new cell perhaps ? lets say that i have modify my breezehome "heavily", afraid it doesn'nt go well with your mod.

anyway, wondering about the voice ? is she your girl/friend, send my regards will ya :blush:

Guest Crisis244

OK' date=' you said that Breezehoe is unlocked with the mod. Do you mean you get the property for free or was it a typo and you meant that you needed Breezehome unlocked.

[/quote']

I basically removed the lock from the door, you still need to buy it to furnish it but you can walk right in and activate her.

And ya the conversation I had with the fuckfail Admin kind of clued me in on that.

I wanted to ask him if the USSR was their template for running their forums as I received no notification or anything at all even after petitioning to get my near 4 year PREMIUM account back. (That is so not getting renewed now btw)

Stupid thing is I am working on a very very very large story mod that will probably add 2-5 hours of gameplay with tons of optionals and rewards for the main quest based on player choice, but you can go good or evil at a point and get a love story or enslave a daedric demi-goddes and one scene if you chose enslave you can whore her out to the merc troops for their support.. now I got to rework that for the prude ass shits at the nexus if I want to put it up there

:o i want that XD lol hope that mod comes out soon

Just to let you know, I'm running into a problem where my character freezes just inside the entrance of Breezehome when I first encounter Alicia. I freeze it seems when Alicia triggers, enters the room and makes her introduction. Currently playing with load order to see if that influences things, but no luck yet.

Nice voice though,

Cheers,

Dorenford

[/quote']

Release that future mod here and forget about the nexus shit. I'm gonna try this Alicia mod now.

Ok, tested. It works perfectly so it seems. but there's a problem with her face and hair. She doesn't use apachii hair style and her face is darker than her body. I tried to load apachi hear first and after Alicia with no luck. Her face is dark no matter what.

Just to let you know' date=' I'm running into a problem where my character freezes just inside the entrance of Breezehome when I first encounter Alicia. I freeze it seems when Alicia triggers, enters the room and makes her introduction. Currently playing with load order to see if that influences things, but no luck yet.

Nice voice though,

Cheers,

Dorenford

[/quote']

Its called a intro scene.. let it play out you unfreeze lol

Wow I almost didnt see the second page

Just console and Enableplayercontrols if she doesnt appear but that is a little odd

As for the wording IDK she did it not me lulz

As for the NPC editor, no idea, I named her 00aliciapainslut as a ID

The head tint bug you probably arnt loading the ESM and if you are *shrug* lol

Ya my other mod I do want tons of coverage and much love to this site but they do have the market on masses of derps d/l shit.

That mod is still well over a month off, it is an insane amount of work but fun :P

Her not appearing could be a pathing bug cause if you are freezing it means the BSA is working and the esp is loaded and the scene is triggering, so she should be there, there is a cellar in the alchemy room try it after enableplayercontrols

Hasta off to work

Gonna check it as soon as possible :)

Look really good in demo vid.

And o yea DDproductions83 don't worry about getting banned for your work here.

You can post/release almost anything you want (only thing that is not allowded is lolicon + sex )

And for contributing your work on forum you can only get promotion instead of beeing banned like on nexus lol.

And funny thing about Nexus

If you guys try to write LoversLab even in PM you will get info "Site not allowded "

I tried it and it works perfectly! Thank you! I like it very much! :)

could you make it' date=' so she says "Mistress" instead of "Master", when you're female?

[/quote']

That would be awesome btw.

Indeed. +1

EDIT: Noticed this was my first post on here.. Bauahaha

Not really into cutting and beating part, but I don't have to do that, it doesn't surprise me it got banned for that however. What is idiotic is that your account got banned for it, as who the fuck knows what Nexus rules are anymore, they could have simply sent an explanation and deleted it. Overall I really dig her blood thirsty comments, I just consider her batshit crazy, which she is and get on with the fights.

Well voiced btw, your other mods look good as well.

Got the dark face bug also btw. As far as it freezing, just use wait for an hour if you have no patience for scripts to kick in.

NM, fixed face with setweight command.