FNV Courier's Stash BNB Replacer

yay855

I've been looking around, but it seems that the BNB body doesn't have an armor replacer for the armors added by Courier's Stash. Can someone tell me how to fix that? Most of the armors added are just vanilla armors with different weight and armor values, so I could probably just use the BNB mesh for, say, Leather Armor for Light Leather Armor, but I can never figure out how to use the creation kit, even with guides and such.

I've been looking around, but it seems that the BNB body doesn't have an armor replacer for the armors added by Courier's Stash. Can someone tell me how to fix that? Most of the armors added are just vanilla armors with different weight and armor values, so I could probably just use the BNB mesh for, say, Leather Armor for Light Leather Armor, but I can never figure out how to use the creation kit, even with guides and such.

Hello, this is the path of 4 Courier Stash's armors (subfolders of Data\meshes):

Lightweight Leather Armor

NVDLCPre3\Armor\preordLeather\preordLeatherArmorf.NIF

Armored Vaultsuit 13

NVDLCPre1\Armor\preordVault\valult13female.NIF

Lightweight armor metal

NVDLCPre4\Armor\preordMetal\preordLTmetalArmorF.NIF

Tribal Raiding Armor

NVDLCPre2\Armor\PreordArmorTribalRaiding\OutfitF.NIF

To use a vanilla-replacer armor and replace one of them, you must pick that file, copy it in one of the paths above and rename the file exactly in that way. Unless you already have a replacer, you won't overwrite anything because vanilla courier stash files are inside the BSAs. This also means that probably you won't have these paths, because they're loaded from the BSAs, and you'll have to create them on your own, be careful to the syntax and the location where you put them (don't forget they all are subfolders of Data\meshes\)

All you have to do now is pick the proper vanilla replacers you want to use, here's a couple of paths:

Leather armor:

Armor\LeatherArmor\F\OutfitF.NIF

Metal Armor:

Armor\MetalArmor\F\outfitf.NIF

Archived