Editing a cloth in Blender, and NifSkope Problem...

nehaberlan

Hi,

During a week, I'm just trying to transfer a nif file in Blender 2.49b.

Now, last 2 days, after editing a vanilla dress, I try to export as a nif file compatible with the CK.

When I open the new file in the NifSkope, as you can see as below, everything seems fine. But, in CK when I add the file as Add-on, body is missing, or she's naked.

I don't know how to use any of these programs. So it is possible that I could make mistakes however I watched/read tutorials about them.

If you can help me anyway, I'll really appreciate,

Sincerely Yours,

post-779020-0-86949400-1461773903_thumb.jpgpost-779020-0-00985300-1461773926_thumb.jpg

I think my problem was after copying/pasting blocks of body/cloth from nif to nif:

0 NiNode => Increasing the number of Num Children and adding the new NiTriShape's name of the new cloth in it. If I don't do that CK don't show the cloth, it shows just the body. Or, if I forget the body's NiTriShape's of the Body block in the Cloth nif, vice versa.

That is my answer after your helps and the youtube tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3piRFB1rsN8

Archived