Bulges and such

ActiveAndAble

i wonder if the FEV chould make women grow dicks? :D... and i love this if someone chould turn this into a real mod

lol im making it right now. Though, its really basic. You just shoot yourself up with FEV and your character will get a dick and a couple related bonuses. I'll add more when sextec is out.  

As of right now, all the FEV does is give a flaccid dick and automatically switches to a clothed one whenever you equip something to your torso slot (so it doesn't look like its totally clipping through your armor). Thinking of when it should force the player to go erect without sex tec. any ideas?

What is FEV?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Forced_Evolutionary_Virus

i wonder if the FEV chould make women grow dicks? :D... and i love this if someone chould turn this into a real mod

lol im making it right now. Though, its really basic. You just shoot yourself up with FEV and your character will get a dick and a couple related bonuses. I'll add more when sextec is out.  

As of right now, all the FEV does is give a flaccid dick and automatically switches to a clothed one whenever you equip something to your torso slot (so it doesn't look like its totally clipping through your armor). Thinking of when it should force the player to go erect without sex tec. any ideas?

What is FEV?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Forced_Evolutionary_Virus

This is what I've gotten done so far. 

Anyways, I came up with making erection trigger with a little arousal script I made. The condition is if you look at a female NPC too long and it goes away upon sleeping. 

I plan on making a cure for it in Vault 81. Add more stat benefits (i.e. Black Widow affects Women too now, double lover's embrace benefits) and finish up some mod locations or add a quest for the item).

I'll probably shrink the erection mesh because it's too big for a clothed mesh.

I'll upload somewhere here in a few days. It's based on FutaMagus's mod (I have to say this cuz hes a dick about crediting his stuff [pun intended])

post-149537-0-73195400-1464937449_thumb.png

post-149537-0-61237800-1464937462_thumb.png

post-149537-0-03009400-1464937469_thumb.png

Sooo I've been messing around with Outfit Studio and used it to add some conspicuous bulges to some of my outfits. I'm pretty inexperienced with this type of thing but I thought I'd share in case any one else in interested in trying it. Turned out pretty well on my trappy-type character.

I tried it on some of the vanilla outfits too but unfortunately most of them are too low poly and it ends up looking really boxy and unnatural.

Just for fun I tried a bigger bulge on Piper. Not really my preference but I thought someone might enjoy it. Has anyone else tried doing a trans/futa/twink character this way?

These look great tbh, as a trans woman myself I've been really wanting lady bulge for my character's outfits~ >w<

Can they be saved as a BodySlide preset and, if so, would you be willing to share them?? I'm absolutely horrible with the Outfit Studio portion and even with your instructions I couldn't get it to work for me (was trying to edit the CROSS BoS suit, maybe the mesh just isn't good for this). ;__;

Honestly the simplest way to fill out the crotches I've found, since I used the CBBE Bombshell preset, is to Zero the move crotch, and manually type in a value for the groin slider somewhere between 150 and 300(depends on the outfit and how much I want it to bulge) then batch build the outfits I want to have curvier crotches on. Results may vary on different bdy presets, but this works for me so far. I don't even have to go into Outfit Studio

Honestly the simplest way to fill out the crotches I've found, since I used the CBBE Bombshell preset, is to Zero the move crotch, and manually type in a value for the groin slider somewhere between 150 and 300(depends on the outfit and how much I want it to bulge) then batch build the outfits I want to have curvier crotches on. Results may vary on different bdy presets, but this works for me so far. I don't even have to go into Outfit Studio

AHHH that worked beautifully THANK YOU.  :heart:

I made a Shadman Mutation option for the LEWD Commonwealth Conversion(@Nexus), comes in 3 sizes, pictured is the smallest and also includes ghouls and old people textures and meshes, would work fantastic with your mod!

post-89633-0-33651400-1466053518_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived