Bulges and such

ActiveAndAble

Sooo I've been messing around with Outfit Studio and used it to add some conspicuous bulges to some of my outfits. I'm pretty inexperienced with this type of thing but I thought I'd share in case any one else in interested in trying it. Turned out pretty well on my trappy-type character.

I tried it on some of the vanilla outfits too but unfortunately most of them are too low poly and it ends up looking really boxy and unnatural.

Just for fun I tried a bigger bulge on Piper. Not really my preference but I thought someone might enjoy it. Has anyone else tried doing a trans/futa/twink character this way?

post-664734-0-08878700-1461630096_thumb.png

post-664734-0-05205100-1461630134_thumb.png

post-664734-0-10553400-1461630160_thumb.png

post-664734-0-05910700-1461630212_thumb.png

post-664734-0-94479500-1461630241_thumb.png

Hell yes. (That is all.)

Though I wonder if it's possible to do that with 2pac's skimpy armor or if it has the same problem as the vanilla outfits.

EDIT: Okay, it does work, but I am woefully inadequate when it comes to designing convincing bulges. Or maybe it's the poly-count. I have no idea because this is the first time I opened Outfitstudio. :lol:

It's just a little work with the inflate brush in Outfit Studio. Really easy.

>New project, open mesh, decline a reference, load from .nif, and use the #2 (Inflate) brush the groin.

Making the size of the brush bigger or smaller can help, as can disabling the x-axis mirroring if you don't want it to look symmetrical. 

It might work with some of 2pac's armor. I know it looks like crap on the Slooty vault suit.

Just to let you know OP, as soon as I saw this and found out it was a thing, I opened up outfit studio for the first time ever and  got right to work on it, and have achieved what I wanted, you starting this thread improved my enjoyment of fallout immensely.   

Interesting, as knak said, I also wonder if it would it be possible to make a slider for this and add at said slider to other outfits. anyone have a link to a bodyslide slider creation tutorial?

Edit: was able to make a slider, but I can't figure out how to copy said slider to other outfits.

We need a trans race in the wasteland, that was left out in the vanilla game, where many trans individuals exist in the real world. It is in a way sexist to not include all people. 

It isn't done out of any sense of malice as the concept of transsexuals as they exist in our world would be utterly meaningless in a setting like Fallout's Wastelands.

In places where old world technology has been partly restored, there is no reason to dwell between genders when one can complete transitions between genders completely and instantaneously in much the same way that people can change races as easily as their faces. For all that we know,there might be lots of gender changed people among those who can afford surgeries at the Super Science enabled facial reassignment surgery centers. Anyone who doesn't select a specific gender will be doing so because they wish to do so, possibly having artificial glands created from their own DNA without the need for hormone therapy.

It would have less meaning for synths since their minds could just be transferred to another shell without and transition phase at all.

When synths are accounted for, there is the potential for custom made intentionally intersexual models. The lack of intersexual synths seem to be a bigger oversight than anything, not that sex of any kind is mentioned when synths are discussed. How could it be that no one in the Institute though of making synths into their perfect living sex toys?

I wonder if the writing crew of Fallout 4 were too nervous to broach the subject of synthetic sex slaves for fear of public outcry or if they felt that other writers could and have done the subject greater justice in the past.

The possibility also exists that they didn't want to muddy the waters any further with the morality of the Institutes actions by introducing that issue into the main plot.

When synths are accounted for, there is the potential for custom made intentionally intersexual models. The lack of intersexual synths seem to be a bigger oversight than anything, not that sex of any kind is mentioned when synths are discussed. How could it be that no one in the Institute though of making synths into their perfect living sex toys?

I wonder if the writing crew of Fallout 4 were too nervous to broach the subject of synthetic sex slaves for fear of public outcry or if they felt that other writers could and have done the subject greater justice in the past.

The possibility also exists that they didn't want to muddy the waters any further with the morality of the Institutes actions by introducing that issue into the main plot.

This.

We need a trans race in the wasteland, that was left out in the vanilla game, where many trans individuals exist in the real world. It is in a way sexist to not include all people. 

It isn't done out of any sense of malice as the concept of transsexuals as they exist in our world would be utterly meaningless in a setting like Fallout's Wastelands.

In places where old world technology has been partly restored, there is no reason to dwell between genders when one can complete transitions between genders completely and instantaneously in much the same way that people can change races as easily as their faces. For all that we know,there might be lots of gender changed people among those who can afford surgeries at the Super Science enabled facial reassignment surgery centers. Anyone who doesn't select a specific gender will be doing so because they wish to do so, possibly having artificial glands created from their own DNA without the need for hormone therapy.

It would have less meaning for synths since their minds could just be transferred to another shell without and transition phase at all.

Yea, they may have been thought it was too touchy. And, I personally take no offence. Just shooting for more immersion as always. I won't be happy until I get wet when my character gets rained on, lol. But, yea, with the institute, I guess that wouldn't be a problem. Although, there are still many reasons why more of them should be present. 

There actually is a trans-gendered robot in the game you can find in good neighbor running a shop that will let you know it. Thought it was weird I haven't ran into a human trans. 

Some of my reasoning for people that wouldn't have completed gender reassignment in the wasteland, are 1, people in guilds that frown upon it that and pressure trans individuals to hide it, or not make an obvious change because they were born and raised already as one sex.  

2. Poor individuals that can not afford surgery that grew up on farms.

3. People who's faction is not accepted by the factions capable of gender reassignment surgery. 

Also, it would be cool for someone to learn how to add races of individuals to the game with CK. This would amount to endless possibilities. 

I would say of all the different models, like the many spawn-able raiders, ghouls, etc., it wouldn't hurt to mix a few things up on one or two of them with CBBE and/or male vanilla bodies, so that at the occasional times someone ends up naked in the game, there will be a completely random possibility of a woman having an endowment, or a male having breast, along with other different genetics such as voice, and skeleton. 

I wrote a huge response, but the site told me I was posting too fast and didn't post it and it is gone. : /

I'll write it again at a later date. 

Went on about some factions not associating with factions capable of gender reassignment surgery (raiders, poor farmers, ghouls, etc), hiding being a trans and not making the switch, random Male EVB  and CBBE parts on different character models, such as one or two of the many spawn-able raiders. (Things like, body part swaps, skeleton swaps, animations swaps, and voice swaps. )

Oh, and I also mentioned that I seen one trans individual in the game that happens to be a robot, if u wanna explain to me then why that is there, lol. It is a robot that is in goodneigbor that sells weapons. I think there was a story to why the robot is trans, but regardless, the robot makes it known. 

But, yea, no offense is taken, just suggesting more immersion. I will never be immersified enough, not until I get wet when it rains on my character, lol. 

I dont think the robot is trans because i believe all assaultrons are "female" unless you mean ftm trans but I didn't fully investigate the character. I think Bethesda didn't include trans because there would be a phobic s**t storm, and it would be a bit harder to work in the child thing(adoption I suppose), they also probably predicted that the mod community would handle it on their behalf.

• 4 weeks later...

i wonder if the FEV chould make women grow dicks? :D... and i love this if someone chould turn this into a real mod

lol im making it right now. Though, its really basic. You just shoot yourself up with FEV and your character will get a dick and a couple related bonuses. I'll add more when sextec is out.  

As of right now, all the FEV does is give a flaccid dick and automatically switches to a clothed one whenever you equip something to your torso slot (so it doesn't look like its totally clipping through your armor). Thinking of when it should force the player to go erect without sex tec. any ideas?

Guest YoYoFuta

i wonder if the FEV chould make women grow dicks? :D... and i love this if someone chould turn this into a real mod

lol im making it right now. Though, its really basic. You just shoot yourself up with FEV and your character will get a dick and a couple related bonuses. I'll add more when sextec is out.  

As of right now, all the FEV does is give a flaccid dick and automatically switches to a clothed one whenever you equip something to your torso slot (so it doesn't look like its totally clipping through your armor). Thinking of when it should force the player to go erect without sex tec. any ideas?

What is FEV?

Archived