Smoking System mod

Fienyx

I'm working on a smoking system that incorporates Mr pwner's marihuana mod, the original Smokable Pipe mod, Smokable Skooma Pipe and eek's skooma refining.

I have everything working, just have to add the stuff to the leveled lists. No added npc's or places. Making for compatibility.

So, just wondering if people would like to see skooma addiction for player and npcs, and skooma deals.

Were you able to make Mr pwner's marihuana mod Lovers compatible ? ( Lovers Hookers and Joburg)

Hookers: when you run, sneak or fight no customer trying to talk to the player. But if you walk customer talk to the player.

marihuana mod: if you smoke too much or eating too many cookies you fall down (Unconscious) , now you are in walk mode and Lovers hookers customer talk to the player. This interrupts the marihuana mod script ( timer ? ) and you never stand up again.

Same with joburg, stalkers interrupt the marihuana mod script .

I tried to fix it but was not able to do it with my bad script knowledge. I have uninstalled the mod. ( Shit: I noticed the "failure" after I reworked the whole Mod. Marihuana shop with posters, pipes, carpets, pillows.... changed NPC AI, new NPCs,....)

Managed to get smoking to work (not sure if the best) by removing the runtime script/quest bs, and just making everything (anims, effects) run off a simple scripted magic spell casted by an invis activator when the pc equips a pipe after filling a bowl with something. I did use a reset 3d when the PC is done smoking to clear everything and I haven't looked at npcs.

Seems to work ok. Not too interested in consumables.

Not sure if this is part of what you intend on releasing, but I noticed that the animation priority for the smoking animation is of higher order than the Lovers H animations, as well as others including walk animations. I started looking into tweaking/altering that but shelved it when Rise of The Tomb Raider came out.

As you already know from another thread, I was also working on the faint duration of consumables and made some alterations to that. I would just need to go back over my notes and those things I altered, to see if it is something you want to include in your work. I never did get it 'just right' for my purposes though.

One of my goals was to make your PC and possibly NPCs vulnerable to H if they have recently smoked or consumed cannabis, drank skooma or with another MOD I found, used hard drugs.

I haven't been stalked while smoking, nor have I had the fall issues with the edibles. I did have issues with drunk falling down with BPN, but that was able to be turned off in the ini.

I'll probably just remove the fall down crap.

I've also replaced a few plants in the flora list. There's plenty that have multiples giving the same ingredients, so marijuana will be growing all over Cyrodiil, and fully compatible with any world editing mods.

EDIT: I removed edibles and growing, never really interested me. The plants are showing up in world and yielding the various types of marijuana. although they still report the original plant name.

I changed the full name in the cs, but w/e. It's working as I intended as far as I have it.

As far as addiction, I'll probably add only for the pc, as npcs searching for skooma causes problems with mods like enhanced economy. Sometimes get the guards killing people issue with just NPC's Eat More.

I'll be working on getting this finished hopefully in a few days.

EDIT: The NPC addiction is not happening. I played around with the original, seems they just drink a few bottles and go back to what ever they were doing, and I couldn't figure out how to make skooma in an npc's inventory cause them to drink.

Player addiction is working. Different than the one posted above, as that has a 50% chance per bottle. MofoMojo's skooma addiction has a simple system, multiple stages of addiction and withdrawal, BUT, you become addicted off the first bottle. I made a script edit to add a chance to not become addicted. I figure Mages would be able to fend better against a scourge like skooma, so the formula is  (intelligence + willpower) / 3 > GetRandomPercent  for no addiction. As you get stronger, it would make sense you would be able to drink more. I also changed the addiction from a disease to ability.  Compatibility for Vector. Would be odd to give an npc skooma addiction just by talking to them..... although, I may switch it back..... granted they won't be able to use the scripts for the addiction system, which are written for player use, but they will go to get a cure.

Damn, just made more work for me.... Skooma deals will fit perfectly in here too. After all is set, I'm going to go through and dialogue / message boxes to adjust for flavor. :)

Was just looking over the skooma deals, and it has customer addiction, so there's that. :D

GOODNIGHT LL

Done. I also set the animation priority just under the cower anims, figure not gonna smoke if cowering. At least I hope that's how it'll work, this is the first time I've messed with the animation order.

Could an admin please delete this thread? Thank you.

Archived