[WIP] UNP Cute Ranger

Alecu

Nice, thanks ! romualda, you can simply download the mod from Steam then unsubscribe if you don't want to rely on it.

Edit : Or use a mirror, great !

Edit 2 : It looks like you included your female body textures in the archive, as well. Not a big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

Well I somehow managed to piss off a lot of people on steam by saying that I won't take requests:

This is my own outfit which I made for my character. So I don't care and I didn't follow any moding rules. It will never be released by me under any other body
except for UNP and it will only be one model and color. No requests and don't try to convince me, alright? If you do not listen to this, you are disrespecting me.

And people went mad on steam because I denied their requests from the get-go :D . And I got a lot of crappy ratings because of that but I feel really satisfied and actually quite happy :lol:. I laughed so hard at this  :lol: . And the satisfaction I had when I saw those guys get angry when they could not get their way was incredible.

Next they came up with crazy reasons just to push me to succumb to their will. Like I made them fools, jelly and stuff like that. But I only said that not listening to my terms and conditions for my mod is disrespectful of me.

Here is a direct download link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkDfK07lnj1xi7VDeQXeae8jJE9vuA

Don't have access to upload here :(

Is that v1.0? When equipping it, nothing shows up. Is that a bug that's fixed in v1.1 (latest version on steam workshop)?

It's not a bug, I said with big big letters in the readme on steam the requirements!!!!

I already have those installed. SKSE, UNP, XPMSE, HDT High Heels.

I can tell the High Heels works as well b/c when I equip the boots, the character's height changes (and the debug text shows in the notification area). The issue is no armor is displayed--it's just the nude body.

It's actually quite odd as it's clearly not the body shape attached to the armor. There is no change in body shape at all (normally there is a little bit). I also opened the esp in TES5Edit and confirmed that the path of the mesh matched. I also opened the mesh up in NIFSkope and confirmed the texture path.

I have the requirements and no meshes or textures are in the wrong path. I'm not a newbie at this and I can't figure out the issue. UNP Mystic Enchantress also works on my end (which has the same requirements). I've also checked the CRC of the armor folder in my Mod Organizer directory and confirmed it matches the zip, so there's no issues there.

That's why after all this effort, I can't help but question if it's the file itself. At the very least, the file linked is not the same as the one on the steam workshop (steam workshop is v1.1 and was posted 2 days later).

Big thanks :heart: :heart: :heart:

romualda5: Did you test that file yet? Does it work?

Is that v1.0? When equipping it, nothing shows up. Is that a bug that's fixed in v1.1 (latest version on steam workshop)?

It's not a bug, I said with big big letters in the readme on steam the requirements!!!!

I can tell the High Heels works as well b/c when I equip the boots, the character's height changes (and the debug text shows in the notification area). The issue is no armor is displayed--it's just the nude body.

It's actually quite odd as it's clearly not the body shape attached to the armor. There is no change in body shape at all. I also opened esp in TES5Edit and confirmed the path of the mesh matched. I also opened the mesh up NIFSkope and confirmed the texture path.

I have the requirements and no meshes or textures are in the wrong path. I'm not a newbie at this and I can't figure out the issue. The reason I asked about v1.1. is because that is the latest version.

Are you using a non supported race perhaps?

Well I somehow managed to piss off a lot of people on steam by saying that I won't take requests:

This is my own outfit which I made for my character. So I don't care and I didn't follow any moding rules. It will never be released by me under any other body

except for UNP and it will only be one model and color. No requests and don't try to convince me, alright? If you do not listen to this, you are disrespecting me.

And people went mad on steam because I denied their requests from the get-go :D . And I got a lot of crappy ratings because of that but I feel really satisfied and actually quite happy :lol:. I laughed so hard at this  :lol: . And the satisfaction I had when I saw those guys get angry when they could not get their way was incredible.

Next they came up with crazy reasons just to push me to succumb to their will. Like I made them fools, jelly and stuff like that. But I only said that not listening to my terms and conditions for my mod is disrespectful of me.

Those little dorks.

BTW, have you run some sort of a NIF tool (NIFhealer or NIFScan) to check if they can be loaded, much in the same way mods are checked and cleaned with TES5edit? Of late some people are now using Crash Fixes, which includes a function to check and clear meshes as they load.

It's actually quite odd as it's clearly not the body shape attached to the armor. There is no change in body shape at all. I also opened esp in TES5Edit and confirmed the path of the mesh matched. I also opened the mesh up NIFSkope and confirmed the texture path.

I have the requirements and no meshes or textures are in the wrong path. I'm not a newbie at this and I can't figure out the issue. The reason I asked about v1.1. is because that is the latest version.

No, vanilla race. Did you get it to work using the file on the OneDrive link?

No, vanilla race. Did you get it to work using the file on the OneDrive link?

Yeah it shows up in game and all.

I figured out the issue. You weren't using an Imperial, right?

v1.0 in the OneDrive link is bugged. ImperialRace is missing from the ArmorAddon entries...

I noticed it while looking through TES5Edit and confirmed the bug by changing race from Imperial to Nord. Armor then showed up. Not showing up on Imperial race since it's missing from the entry. Instead, there's an "IceWraithRace" (???). I assume that was added accidentally instead of "ImperialRace" (both start with letter I).

I figured out the issue. You weren't using an Imperial, right?

v1.0 in the OneDrive link is bugged. ImperialRace is missing from the ArmorAddon entries...

I noticed it while looking through TES5Edit and confirmed the bug by changing race from Imperial to Nord. Armor then showed up. Not showing up on Imperial race since it's missing from the entry.

1. No, I'm running Breton

2. Well well, so it is, I actually was looking for races in there and I felt something was off, but didn't see it, now I do, ImperialRace is not there.

Oh, so you where using a non supported race *joke*  :P

Guys, I am no bug fixer. Out of everyone that had issues with my mod, I never managed to figure out even one bug.

I assume that the IceWraithRace is not supposed to be in here for this armor, and that it was supposed to be ImperialRace.

Here is a fixed .esp replacement for the file from OneDrive, now ImperialRace will show the outfit.

Ranger Outfit.esp

UUNP/CBBE Bodyslide conversions are not very difficult to do, and i'm glad I learned how to convert armors without issue, because I got tired of waiting around for someone else to release a specific conversion set or for a UUNP conversion.

Bodyslide and OS have been made super simple and easy to learn and understand, if you all would simply take 50 minutes of your time to read up on tutorials and to screw around in it and learn how it works, this constant nagging for UUNP/CBBE conversions would cease within a few weeks. And this is all said after considering that there are plenty of tutorials around the internet for these users to find and learn from.

You(They) have the internet at your(their) fingertips and are completely capable of learning how to do something on your(their) own, yet you(they) wait around for someone else to do it instead? Kinda sad

Hey blipblap. I agree with your sentiments here, and I have become fairly proficient at converting UNP armors to UNP BBP. However, this one gives me fits. I think it's  because it was built with a custom body or something. Are there any tutorials or guides specifically for this? I have not been able to find anything.

Thanks

Archived