[WIP] UNP Cute Ranger

Alecu

Hello, this should be my own personal armor for my ranger like character :). I ain't taking no requests with this. No UUNP/ whatever body support or any other weird stuff. Stop bugging me with annoying requests :-/ .

34601-1461575393.png

Some sections of the armor will have embroidery or some patterns on it. The upper boots sleeves and jacket collar will be made of fur.

Hello, this should be my own personal armor for my ranger like character :). I ain't taking no requests with this. No UUNP/ whatever body support or any other weird stuff. Stop bugging me with annoying requests :-/ .

34601-1461575393.png

Some sections of the armor will have embroidery or some patterns on it. The upper boots sleeves and jacket collar will be made of fur.

That's another quality armor. I always like your creations and I have to say that even without textures, it does already look very good

I started adding some emboss to the outfit. I won't add really detailed with small details because they look like crap from a distance in-game. I tested some extremely detailed textures a while ago and they looked distorted from a distance and you could not tell what they were.

But I don't know which version to add:

TqggyYc.png

There are 3 versions, one with smaller emboss on the corset and the other ones with bigger or denser emboss. Which one looks better?

I started adding some emboss to the outfit. I won't add really detailed with small details because they look like crap from a distance in-game. I tested some extremely detailed textures a while ago and they looked distorted from a distance and you could not tell what they were.

But I don't know which version to add:

TqggyYc.png

There are 3 versions, one with smaller emboss on the corset and the other ones with bigger or denser emboss. Which one looks better?

I vote on 2. Look nice and not to much.

UUNP/CBBE Bodyslide conversions are not very difficult to do, and i'm glad I learned how to convert armors without issue, because I got tired of waiting around for someone else to release a specific conversion set or for a UUNP conversion.

Bodyslide and OS have been made super simple and easy to learn and understand, if you all would simply take 50 minutes of your time to read up on tutorials and to screw around in it and learn how it works, this constant nagging for UUNP/CBBE conversions would cease within a few weeks. And this is all said after considering that there are plenty of tutorials around the internet for these users to find and learn from.

You(They) have the internet at your(their) fingertips and are completely capable of learning how to do something on your(their) own, yet you(they) wait around for someone else to do it instead? Kinda sad

• 2 weeks later...

I am still alive and working on this. Still need to make a satchel attached to the upper belt, add some ends to the belt, finish the jacket belt, decorate the right leg stockings with some stuff, add some decorations to the jacket too. Will be probably the most detailed outfit so far. Compared to my other outfit this one has a lot more details.

This is what I got so far

8VRO8xK.png

I am still alive and working on this. Still need to make a satchel attached to the upper belt, add some ends to the belt, finish the jacket belt, decorate the right leg stockings with some stuff, add some decorations to the jacket too. Will be probably the most detailed outfit so far. Compared to my other outfit this one has a lot more details.

This is what I got so far

8VRO8xK.png

Can't see the pic. Maybe just on my end. Certain format never works for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Alecu!

This is another incredible work, when I thought you couldn't make a better outfit, you deliver this masterpiece! The brown ornaments are stunning, can't wait to try this out (the poly count must be insane right now :o ). 

Thank you man, well, it had 1.5 million polygons before exporting this to zbrush. Now it has around 40-50 million and will get to around 60 million at most.

The final model will have less polygons than my Rogue Armor HD outfit for Skyrim :)

Hot damn, I never realized that I could keep finding you making armors one right after another, with this quality. e.e Rather than enthusing about how excited I am to see this done, since that should go without saying, I'm going to lament that my dovahqueen can't wear more than one armor at a time. >o<

One quick question, though-- Are you planning on different color variations for this armor, or are you just going to settle with the colors you're using? Just curious, because I've been looking for suitably woodsy but not overly-somber armor for my Bosmer. :3 This color scheme so far is great, but I was thinking it would look awesome in some greens and golds, too. 

/possiblyunwantedopinion

• 3 weeks later...

Archived