SL Animation Loader - Pack Collection and Installation Guide

With all the SLAL packs I'm running I'm exceeding the normal FNIS limit. Is there a way to remove select animations from a group in a SLAL pack to decrease the animation count before running FNIS? I know I can remove a whole group by deleting its behaviour file, but I just want to delete single animations within a group. Is it possible?

9 hours ago, nightwolf said:

With all the SLAL packs I'm running I'm exceeding the normal FNIS limit. Is there a way to remove select animations from a group in a SLAL pack to decrease the animation count before running FNIS? I know I can remove a whole group by deleting its behaviour file, but I just want to delete single animations within a group. Is it possible?

I'm not quite sure about this. You can try to find a specific animation within the file SLAnims\source\[file name].txt and then delete its entry. Another file where the animations may be set is SLAnims\json\[file name].json 

The easiest solution though would be using FNIS XXL as it allows for up to 20k animations instead of only 8k. Just replace the normal FNIS with FNIS XXL, use the creature pack if needed and try again.