been working on editing Redblues version, and i ran into an issue... where does my loot go when my giant lady freind eats bandits for me....  been looking for a way to edit so she at least collects the loot.  if anyone has a lead on how to get NPC preds to keep items when using redblues.

Made vore a weapon enchantment for faster more OP vore for my Shark girlfreind.... she fights my battles for me... but i miss loot, im worried shes ganna eat someone with good shit on them

been working on editing Redblues version, and i ran into an issue... where does my loot go when my giant lady freind eats bandits for me....  been looking for a way to edit so she at least collects the loot.  if anyone has a lead on how to get NPC preds to keep items when using redblues.

Made vore a weapon enchantment for faster more OP vore for my Shark girlfreind.... she fights my battles for me... but i miss loot, im worried shes ganna eat someone with good shit on them

There's an NPC in whiterun to the left of the main door called something dung-collector, i suspect he was originally intended to handle that lost items, there's also fragments in the esp mentioning him attached to each effect, but i haven't been able to find any functional script attached, think it's just placeholder.

• 3 weeks later...

I might be able to solve my problem if i can get my OP devour enchantment, to also have the ability to loot before digestion. Anyone Know of a Spell/enchantment that Steals Equipment from enemies??

Basically If i can get An Enchantment that Transfers equipment before she Eats them/ Teleports them to unknown cell I can keep my loot.

Been looking but the closest i can find is Loot Magnet from Apocholypse spells, only issue is I cant load it into Creation kit without a crash, and all i want is to edit that one spell.

On 15.11.2017 at 1:50 PM, vistigious said:

I might be able to solve my problem if i can get my OP devour enchantment, to also have the ability to loot before digestion. Anyone Know of a Spell/enchantment that Steals Equipment from enemies??

Basically If i can get An Enchantment that Transfers equipment before she Eats them/ Teleports them to unknown cell I can keep my loot.

Been looking but the closest i can find is Loot Magnet from Apocholypse spells, only issue is I cant load it into Creation kit without a crash, and all i want is to edit that one spell.

What exactly do you mean? When someone eats you, they get all of your stuff, and you take control of the person who ate you. If you ate someone else, you'll have either the option of adding the items to your body, puking them out or crapping them out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1-12-2017 at 1:49 AM, AthenaESIV said:

I'd like to see a creature vore mod that works something like this:

• Several monsters (likely dragons, dwarven centurions, giants, and giant versions of many other common beasts - maybe even some mod monsters) would have some kind of struggle animation on bleedout I imagine Komotor could do this really well), if you fail the escape bar there is a black screen
  • Then the player awakens naked inside a really small area with flesh walls / floors / ceilings and green liquid on the ground....
  • There is damage over time inside like if you were on fire or something, but acid.
  • The player would use FunnyBizness's Injured Animations
  • There would be some way to escape, maybe some kind of random tool on the ground that could be used to attack a certain part of a wall
  • If the player succeeds there is a black screen and they are back outside, maybe using the get up animation from ZaZ after you leave a device
  • You can loot the creature for your equipment... There could maybe be MCM options for some gear being lost or ruined, like the armor or whatever

Should only need to have the struggle animation created, and maybe that could be done so the player animation only has to be done one time... with one beast animation which matches up with said player animation.

If the player is defeated there could even be some YMOYL scenarios, like the Companions killed the beast and the player is saved, or something else kills the beast and the player wakes up enslaved. The amputator mod could even come into play here possibly.

Def some opportunities for some kink stuff and it could be a repeatable gameplay mod without a big quest involved.

Of course anything else on the subject would be something different that would def be worth checking out. With this game's bestiary, there are definitely interesting possibilities.

this is a great idea! why not post it in a new thread or in the suggestion/request one?

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

No it is really just a mesh and texture.

The author gave it behaviors and animations, along with placing it in the world, but some of the more ambitious creature mods on Nexus are animated rather poorly.

I just linked this as a possible resource I guess, it seems vore images on deviant art most often times are snakes.

true on that. either way I am waiting on news of that person who wanted to make a vore add on for sexlab defeat/money or your life

So... a couple things. 

1: I've tried getting Argonian support to work multiple times with no success. The belly mesh takes my default texture and plasters the belly with it.

2: When I go to digest prey... the belly vanishes entirely. Can't tell how long I have to digest them/ the progress, as the belly 100% poofs.

3: I was trying to use Forgetful Hatter's dialogue mod... and that doesn't seem to work with enemy npc. Whenever you DO try it seems to just make their belly bigger/ breasts expand without digesting or opening dialogue.

4: In relation to 1... is there any chance someone with competent skill in image editing to make a better Argonian texture (when it actually works, mind you.) Namely from: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574/ lizard skin. D: The belly's so much niceeeer

I'm having a huge problem with this mod. I've been trying to fix it all day, but I'm at a complete loss.

My problem is the belly isn't showing up at all. I am using all of the requirements except for Realistic Needs & Diseases and I'm using CBBE with HDT Bounce and Jiggles edition and XP32 Maximum Skeleton.

Can anyone help please?

3 hours ago, Khasylu said:

I'm having a huge problem with this mod. I've been trying to fix it all day, but I'm at a complete loss.

My problem is the belly isn't showing up at all. I am using all of the requirements except for Realistic Needs & Diseases and I'm using CBBE with HDT Bounce and Jiggles edition and XP32 Maximum Skeleton.

Can anyone help please?

I think I can. Do you have Devious Devices installed?

31 minutes ago, Khasylu said:

I do, yes.

Okay, there's your problem (Probably). Go into Devious Decives MCM, and look for the two tabs near the bottom (I can't remember what they're labeled, but both tabs handle body slots for where things are attached. Can't really open up SKyrim right now without having a lot of fuss) Go into the first device tab, there should be a "hide device slot" option or something, change it to 61.

18 minutes ago, xAteax said:

Okay, there's your problem (Probably). Go into Devious Decives MCM, and look for the two tabs near the bottom (I can't remember what they're labeled, but both tabs handle body slots for where things are attached. Can't really open up SKyrim right now without having a lot of fuss) Go into the first device tab, there should be a "hide device slot" option or something, change it to 61.

I tried that just now, I still have the same problem.

45 minutes ago, Khasylu said:

I tried that just now, I still have the same problem.

Hmm... I'm not sure then. Do you do TES5Edit / Bashed patches? I had a similar issue when including them in those patches. leaving them out and re-adding after patches seemed to help... though, I'm still having an issue where the prey won't digest. (IE, the belly won't shrink)

I've discovered an issue that's more of an amusing thing rather than any real sort of problem. I turned up the max belly inflation in WeightMorphs so now after digesting several people, my character's normal belly is larger than the belly that gets added on when devouring people. Takes a little something out of the point of this mod when you just swallow someone and see no change to your character whatsoever.

3 hours ago, xAteax said:

Hmm... I'm not sure then. Do you do TES5Edit / Bashed patches? I had a similar issue when including them in those patches. leaving them out and re-adding after patches seemed to help... though, I'm still having an issue where the prey won't digest. (IE, the belly won't shrink)

I do have TES5Edit. I uninstalled everything, uninstalled the game, reinstalled, only installed the things needed for this mod and it still doesn't show the belly.

4 hours ago, Khasylu said:

I do have TES5Edit. I uninstalled everything, uninstalled the game, reinstalled, only installed the things needed for this mod and it still doesn't show the belly.

I myself actually got it just working on SE without issues (but after converting it though)
I think you need to reinstall it to check what parts of other mods it overwrites. I had several issues with it in the past but it was easly fixed if I only let it overwrite the femaleskeleton parts.

maybe check if the mesh for it is propperly placed as well.

10 hours ago, Potitius said:

I myself actually got it just working on SE without issues (but after converting it though)
I think you need to reinstall it to check what parts of other mods it overwrites. I had several issues with it in the past but it was easly fixed if I only let it overwrite the femaleskeleton parts.

maybe check if the mesh for it is propperly placed as well.

I painstakingly went through and checked every file to make sure it was where it needed to go. All the meshes are where they should be. I've reinstalled it several times, redownloaded and reinstalled it too. The mod works perfectly, the only thing is the belly won't show up. It has overwritten the femaleskeleton. The only things I didn't let it overwrite are netimmerseoverride. If I let it overwrite that I get an error for race menu.

9 hours ago, Khasylu said:

I painstakingly went through and checked every file to make sure it was where it needed to go. All the meshes are where they should be. I've reinstalled it several times, redownloaded and reinstalled it too. The mod works perfectly, the only thing is the belly won't show up. It has overwritten the femaleskeleton. The only things I didn't let it overwrite are netimmerseoverride. If I let it overwrite that I get an error for race menu.

after you did the install of devourment try reinstalling the skeleton and see if that fixes it. I dont let anything overwrite my skeleton and I still get it fully functional

I finally figured it out. I should have checked this earlier, but I didn't and let the stress get the best of me. The problem was this mod - https://aryion.com/forum/blog/ForgetfulHatter/index_r-83511_start-0.html

I only got the belly to show up after moving this mod above the main devourment.esp file in the load order. Then it worked fine.

Hopefully this helps anyone else who has this problem in the future.