Hi, I'm making this topic so people can find the Devourment vore mod easier. If people are interested I'll create a download for the mod pack on lovers lab as well.

It's a vore mod. (The only vore mod lol.)

.65d devourment mod pack download and recommendations: (Devourment .65d, support addons, and some bug fixes and some optional stuff.)

http://aryion.com/forum/blog.php?b=26087

Devourment Videos: (Great for previews.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2dKn8NwY3g&list=PLM7DdmeQJVrOoYE79-Pvi_TpG7kpj3ceJ&index=5

Devourment Video Thread: (Foundation for when I start making videos that can't go on youtube.)

http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=46217

Devourment Knowledge Resource Thread: (Probably most reliable Devourment information resource at this point.)

http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38324

Cheers!

post-180724-0-93181100-1461494534_thumb.jpg

post-180724-0-75370800-1461494675_thumb.jpg

post-180724-0-42662500-1462835741_thumb.jpg

There are other sizes, but if your just looking for no belly at all, simply go to data/meshes/actors/character/character assets, remove femalebelly.nif femalebellypreyf.nif femalebellypreym.nif and femalebellyshrinking. After that it should no longer render the belly attachment.

its a strange mod alright

I've spent easily +200 hours with that mod.....and i still don't know why i enjoy it so much...

the perk system is great you get better and better for the higher levels.

I also have a backup of Devourment v0.65c if that is of any use....

i remember trying that newer one that lets you move weight from your breasts,ass and belly........it was very buggy... :/ ....very....buggy....i nearly went insane looking for an older version things.

what really changes with .65d compared to v0.65c?

sorry if 65d was the one i mentioned above...

Edit: Grand 65d doesn't seem to be that one i feared.
but i have been having this small problem.... a line of code like this

[04/24/2016 - 10:05:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp47"
stack:
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (1201FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.Digest() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 478
[__DevourmentManagerQuest (1201FF8F)].devourmentregistryscript.OnUpdate() - "devourmentregistryscript.psc" Line 1318

appears.......................alot.............too much......about...........14038 times
now the odd time i do feel it causes a CTD....erm.....any suggestions?
after i suffered a few crashes long before i was even on loverslab i looked for a way of enabling a crash log here.

it said to turn on these settings
[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

so when ever my skyrim crashes i tend to check that long file to see what may or may not of caused the crash

since they seem to build up over time I guess it somehow might be related to each person processed or something...
if it doesn't exist maybe some way of clearing these dead people off the game somehow

I'm not 100% sure....I'm going to try
-uninstalling the mod
-loading up a save
-ensure the mod was uninstalled
-save it
-and reinstall it and see does that change anything.

I noticed a bit of a performance drop as well after installing but thats most likely nothing to worry about...
either i had too many background programs or i need to find some way of clearing away all those error codes.

lastly the attached file.....this tends to happen when i wait after someone dies inside me or when use toggle freecam.
doesn't bother me in the slightest at all i find it funny at times.

post-227961-0-26036600-1461537628_thumb.jpg

should have mentioned it early but i have a suggestion......for silent swallow 

I've tried it before but i can never make heads nor tails of skyrim scripting....but

silent swallow with hostiles always fails because they are teleported next to you they detect you from touch and alert nearby enemies...
would it be possible to add one of these effects with silent swallow..

1.) disable the teleport effect since enemies will detect you by touch and alert nearby enemies kinda ruining the whole silent swallow
or
2.) on successful swallow attempt apply a calm effect before they teleport next to the player....so they don't attempt to attack you or alert nearby 

Okay, I seem to have encountered a problem shortly after I installed most of the updated mod pack. For some reason, all the food and potions disappear from my inventory, leaving only poisons and wine. I've even tried adding the food back via console, but nothing happens. This has never happened to me before, and the only mods that have changed are the Devourment-related mods. How do I resolve this?

Edit: Nevermind, it has something to do with DCL, the food is rendered invisible by some of the gear I'm wearing.

Make sure you guys get the 4.27.16 update. There was a script missing that was needed for rnd devourment to work.

Dang, this seemed fun to mess around with. But, "This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

Shame.

Links for this mod have (currently) been disabled due to   "too much traffic generation"   is the message the site reports ...pity..I enjoyed the earlier releases and was hoping to update.

Should be fixed now.

should have mentioned it early but i have a suggestion......for silent swallow 

I've tried it before but i can never make heads nor tails of skyrim scripting....but

silent swallow with hostiles always fails because they are teleported next to you they detect you from touch and alert nearby enemies...
would it be possible to add one of these effects with silent swallow..

1.) disable the teleport effect since enemies will detect you by touch and alert nearby enemies kinda ruining the whole silent swallow
or
2.) on successful swallow attempt apply a calm effect before they teleport next to the player....so they don't attempt to attack you or alert nearby 

Silent swallow works, it sounds more like you have script lag. Script lag is generally a result of low fps or to many script intensive mods running or a combination of both. Try setting your sneak higher or using have an invisibility spell mid cast when you use swallow.

So it's been updated, with integrations no less... You have my thanks.

Edit: How safe would it be to merge the plugins in the pack?

Should be fine.

Loving this mod so far   ;)

Good!

What body meshes is this using? Would it be possible to convert this mod to UUNB?

It uses CBBE mostly as a base. Other bodies may or may not work. I did not create this mod, sorry. I don't think configuring it to work with other bodies is very difficult since I've seen it done in the past on request. I don't know how though.

Im curius on wich files im supposed to overwrite during the installation. If I overwrite all of them I get messages saying i have outdated NIOverride etc. If I don't overinde anything i don't get belly physics.

If im able to get physics then the belly starts spazzing like crazy from time to time.

Love this mod soo much btw!!!! <3

Im curius on wich files im supposed to overwrite during the installation. If I overwrite all of them I get messages saying i have outdated NIOverride etc. If I don't overinde anything i don't get belly physics.

If im able to get physics then the belly starts spazzing like crazy from time to time.

Same here with NIOverride. Belly is also sunken into the body (though I don't think that's because of the mod specifically).

Anybody know whats up? It's likely something obvious I messed up somewhere but I can't seem to find the solution.

whenever i install this version of devourment i reinstall racemenu overwriting the files using the nexus mod manager.
[sorry if NMM is a sore subject to anyone....]

it seems NIOverride with racemenu is a higher version and is needed for some mods like blush when aroused. BWA

Same here with NIOverride. Belly is also sunken into the body (though I don't think that's because of the mod specifically).

Anybody know whats up? It's likely something obvious I messed up somewhere but I can't seem to find the solution.

as for the belly shrinking into the chest..i believe that might be incorrect skeleton or an outdated NIOverride one of those two will be my best guess.
this devourment comes with an awesome skeleton that seems to handle everything a modded skyrim needs so try the devourment skeleton.nif when installing

and to the best of my knowledge RaceMenu has an higher version of NIOverride [sorry if that's flipping the middle finger to any modder....i'm not 100% aware of this stuff]

i install this devourment and then install the race menu then run Fnis works like a charm...i even installed from an older version and somehow kept all my perks...magic!

the belly does tend to spazz around sometimes i tend to try and fight it by moving in each direction hoping it will fix itself but it doesn't. :P
it tends to fix itself after a while or when the belly is changed
and yeah its a game changer alright.
the mod itself has quite the story.

whenever i install this version of devourment i reinstall racemenu overwriting the files using the nexus mod manager.

[sorry if NMM is a sore subject to anyone....]

it seems NIOverride with racemenu is a higher version and is needed for some mods like blush when aroused. BWA

as for the belly shrinking into the chest..i believe that might be incorrect skeleton or an outdated NIOverride one of those two will be my best guess.

this devourment comes with an awesome skeleton that seems to handle everything a modded skyrim needs so try the devourment skeleton.nif when installing

and to the best of my knowledge RaceMenu has an higher version of NIOverride [sorry if that's flipping the middle finger to any modder....i'm not 100% aware of this stuff]

i install this devourment and then install the race menu then run Fnis works like a charm...i even installed from an older version and somehow kept all my perks...magic!

the belly does tend to spazz around sometimes i tend to try and fight it by moving in each direction hoping it will fix itself but it doesn't. :P

it tends to fix itself after a while or when the belly is changed

and yeah its a game changer alright.

the mod itself has quite the story.

I see, however in the videos he posted the PC's belly never spazzed out. Mine start flying around the body like I was standing in a tornado and my belly was a baloon. Hmmmm.

Okay, I've run into a problem recently. For some reason, I am unable to swallow corpses, and whenever I regurgitate, nothing comes out.

Does it happen on a new game?

Nevermind, the save seems to have been corrupted.

Had a similar problem earlier, found a workaround by installing the latest version of Fill Her Up. It seems to contain a compatible/up to date version of NiO.

Does the mod include its own bodytype, or can I just use my CBBE/CBBE Manga body?

I use normal CBBE, the mod comes with an awesome skeleton, not a body. I guess ou can use whatever body that is of the CBBE class, but the normal one is preferred.

Does the mod include its own bodytype, or can I just use my CBBE/CBBE Manga body?

I use normal CBBE, the mod comes with an awesome skeleton, not a body. I guess ou can use whatever body that is of the CBBE class, but the normal one is preferred.

So I'll just have to disable XPMSE. Can the mod be installed via NMM?