Katzumis SLAL Pack fur AnubiSs2167 Animation holded

Do we need the 1st packs (human 1 & creature 1)? or can we go straight to "2"s? :)

you can go straight for 2, 1 is the old pack

It is split into two packs because Pack 1 has the maximum number of animations that can be in a pack in it already.

So yes, if you want ALL the animations you need both pack 1 and pack 2.

Pack 1 is no longer being updated (it's full) so all the additional animations being created are going into pack 2.

aubs paralysis big rock,  no cup (with the poison).

with funbiz animobject esp  paralysis is allright.  (but of course the chair is missing in chair doggy etc)

sry for the late repaly was a bit busy last days.Put an corrected Anim.esp from Anub for Download just replace the old one.

with funbiz animobject esp  paralysis is allright.  (but of course the chair is missing in chair doggy etc)

sry for the late repaly was a bit busy last days.Put an corrected Anim.esp from Anub for Download just replace the old one.

Sorry for the noobish question I am used to downloading your packs as a whole. I've downloaded and installed the Creature and Human packs, do I still need the AnimObject download as well? I used mod Organizer and your packs have worked fine in the past, but I am unsure where to put the Animobj file as I can't install it via Mod Org, thanks!

Sorry for the noobish question I am used to downloading your packs as a whole. I've downloaded and installed the Creature and Human packs, do I still need the AnimObject download as well? I used mod Organizer and your packs have worked fine in the past, but I am unsure where to put the Animobj file as I can't install it via Mod Org, thanks!

put the anim.esp, in your steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data folder or Download the new 2a Pack downloads the fixed version is included there

put the anim.esp, in your steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data folder or Download the new 2a Pack downloads the fixed version is included there

I just downloaded the new versions, thanks for the reply and keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone put exact folder into which i should put these files cuz animations ain't working for me

i need the name of the folder in which i should unpack this mod!!! So i could use some help with proper location for those files THX in forward

as under how to stated you can simply unpack it in your skyrim folder or use a modmanager.

Be sure you have Sexlab Animation loader installed and register the animations.

• 1 month later...

after loading sexlab animations anubs creatures must always be reactivated in slal.- not the humans, they load alright. please take a look.

The Human and creature source.txt use the same base so i don´t see something there not working as intended from the Pack.

Maybe Sexlab threats Creature animations different.SO at the moment i don´t have a fix for it.

after loading sexlab animations anubs creatures must always be reactivated in slal.- not the humans, they load alright. please take a look.

The Human and creature source.txt use the same base so i don´t see something there not working as intended from the Pack.

Maybe Sexlab threats Creature animations different.SO at the moment i don´t have a fix for it.

you may test it and see it for yourself. all other animations, leito, funbiz, kominator, nibbles, etc are ok. it is only anub creatures. funbiz has creature pack too and it works without additional registration.