Katzumis SLAL Pack fur AnubiSs2167 Animation holded

View File

This is an Pack for AnubiSs2167 Animations so you can use them with Sexlab Animation Loader.
So on multiple Request and to make it easier to find, I uploaded the Pack this Way.
I will from now Upload every update here.
If you encounter an Problem or notice an Error with the Pack contact me, i will see what i can do to help you out.

How to use it:
Download and install SLAL with all its requirements here http://www.loverslab...n-loader/page-1.
- Be sure you are using the most recent Release of the Mods.
- Download my pack and any other Pack you want arround here on LL.
- Copy the Packs into your Skyrim folder or use a Modmanager
- Run Fnis for User
- Register ALL Animations or the ones you want ingame in SL Anim Loader MCM Anubs Human and/or Creature.
- Reload and Reapply Json
- HF

The Pack Contains:

"Aggresive anal"
"Domination cowgirl"
"Draugr stand"
"Sabrecat foreplay"
"Femdom"
"Wolf Threesome"
"Futa1"
"Bear Foreplay"
"Bristleback (Boar)"
"Boar Breeding"
"Vampire Sex Feeding"
"Anal Nelson"
"Falmer Missionary"
"Falmer Holding"
"Falmer Doggy"
"Vampire Lord Blowjob"
"Falmer 3some"
"Bear Hug"
"Wolf Test"
"Wallfront"
"WallBack"
"WallSide"
"Paralysis poison"
"Horse_test"
"Horse_Missionary"
"sabrecat_rock_test"
"sabrecatrockfuck"
"Sweetroll"
"Lustcowgirl"
"Giant Doggy"
"Riekling_double"
"Chair Doggy"
"Werewolf_Test"

Screenshots can be found in Anubiss Thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53457-anubs-animation-dump/

Change Note Please read carefully:
3.b Should be working for Creature Animations
3.a updated both packs with the updated Files i forget.
Added the new Anub animations for Deer, Horse, Human and the upgrade for the older ones.If something is broke contact me i will see into it, at the moment it could take some time because i have little to no Sparetime.
Added new Animobj.esp as fix for the brocken one in the 2.0 Release.Just put the ESP in your Data Folder and let it override the brocken one.The 2a Downloads already include the changed Anim.esp
Anub Creature/Human 2.0 Added Chair Doggy + Werewolf_Test, some minor changes to Riekling, added new Animobj.esp from Anub should contain all Animobj from Funnybiz,Leito + Anub so till the next Animobj upgrade by Funnybiz this esp should work with all.Creature and Human contain the same animobj so you can overwrite one another without problem.
3.6a Added the missing Animobj.esp.BEWARE this will override the one from Bytions Funnybiz so you can only use Animobj.esp at the moment. The 3.6a Animobj.esp has the sweetroll for the Sweetroll animation if you don´t need that use the 3.6 download without the animobj.esp.
3.6 Added "Sweetroll", "Lustcowgirl", "Giant Doggy", "Riekling Double".
3.5 Added "sabrecat_rock_test" and "sabrecatrockfuck".Added Changes for "Draugr stand" and "Wolf Test".Fix for "Paralysis poison", The Vial should now be gone in Stage 2.

Credits:
English is not my native Language so i excuse for any Mistake i made . :angel:
AnubiSs2167 for his Animations and the good work.
Rydin for helping me out with my noobish Questions and the Guide on how to build Packs.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/23/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 1 month later...

very good you coperate with Funbiz about the animobject. so we will see the sweetroll in his next update hopefully.

sadly at the moment there is no cooperation in the animobj., so i don´t think the sweetroll will find it´s way into his animobj.esp at the moment

@Katzumi

I was wondering if you could possibly separate your SLAL pack to just human animations and creature animations. I only want the human animations if possible which is why I'm asking. Thanks.

i will see this weekend if i find the time

@Katzumi

I was wondering if you could possibly separate your SLAL pack to just human animations and creature animations. I only want the human animations if possible which is why I'm asking. Thanks.

Thanks again. I appreciate it.

@Katzumi

Packs are up if something misses or don´t work contact me

@Katzumi

Packs are up if something misses or don´t work contact me

Great! Thanks Katzumi.

• 3 weeks later...

I just discovered this mod, can anyone tell me which are the newer packs? Judging by the numbers the one in the middle seems the most new, but the other two below it have SLAL. I'd like to know which I need to pay attention to.

I just discovered this mod, can anyone tell me which are the newer packs? Judging by the numbers the one in the middle seems the most new, but the other two below it have SLAL. I'd like to know which I need to pay attention to.

The Anubs Creature and Human 2 are the newest

The Anubs Creature and Human 2 are the newest

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...