Katzumis SLAL Pack fur AnubiSs2167 Animation holded

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi i followed all your directions, and can successfully register the anims in fnis, but after reseting registry in sexlab, anub doesnt show up at all. please help?

to clarify things a bit more, Under the SLAL MCM menu i do see anub. but it never shows up under sexlab.

EDIT: Never mind. I got it working. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It is something you do not understand about animation Anub's: there:

Katzumis SLAL Pack fur AnubiSs2167 Animation holded 3a

but there:

Anub's animation dump [FINISHED]

- which of the two packages must be installed (ie, one of the two encompasses all?) - if both installed trrebuiesc, what is the first package to be installed (over which you must install the next)? - then there is a package two types of animation: Human and Creature (to be installed in separate packages or into one package)? ... that seems to use a esp with the same name and then the package will be installed last rewrite ESP package installed first ... anyway, I will be very grateful that I will find the solution to this problem ( I can is simple and complicate me too much) ... one more thing: I use the Organizer mode, and combinations of the two packages above, I have tried (I think) all, but no combination failed to install all animations Anub's in the package !!!

Anub's animation dump [FINISHED]

Anub Creatures.7z and/or Anub Human.7z depending on what you want (it's 2 SLAL Packs)

the esp's are the same file, the SLAL Packs share it.

but if you use the "FunnyBizness SLAL Pack by Shashankie" it comes with it's own version of the esp as well that you should be aware of.

the download for the updated compatibility version is called "index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=334423"

• 1 month later...

Excuse me, Hun? I have a request.

In short summary, the 'Oral' tag alone does not allow anyone to orgasm in an animation, and many authors have been making creature blowjob and creature cunnilingus animations that include the 'Oral' tag but not the 'blowjob' tag or 'cunnilingus' tag. The lack of those tags causes arousal updating problems in some mods, so if you have time, please add those tags where appropriate to your SLAL pack. If a creature does not orgasm correctly, mods like Pet Collar or Scent of Sex will cause an animation to trigger multiple times instead of once, because the critter's arousal does not get updated despite going through an animation.

Sorry to be a pest, love these animations, thank you for your time. <3

Excuse me, Hun? I have a request.

In short summary, the 'Oral' tag alone does not allow anyone to orgasm in an animation, and many authors have been making creature blowjob and creature cunnilingus animations that include the 'Oral' tag but not the 'blowjob' tag or 'cunnilingus' tag. The lack of those tags causes arousal updating problems in some mods, so if you have time, please add those tags where appropriate to your SLAL pack. If a creature does not orgasm correctly, mods like Pet Collar or Scent of Sex will cause an animation to trigger multiple times instead of once, because the critter's arousal does not get updated despite going through an animation.

Sorry to be a pest, love these animations, thank you for your time. <3

since the last packs are made by anub himself i don`t think upgrading my out of date pack is useful

since the last packs are made by anub himself i don`t think upgrading my out of date pack is useful

Ahhh, okay, derp. I was trying to figure out where I got the pack from, using my history, and got lost in the beauracracy. Thank you for taking the time to respond to me! xD *faceplant*- I'm just throwing this info to as many SLAL pack makers as I can, to try to increase compatibility in the framework as best I can. Normally I just use TTT Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments, but it's incompatible with an orgasm overhaul mod I installed.

Ahhh, okay, derp. I was trying to figure out where I got the pack from, using my history, and got lost in the beauracracy. Thank you for taking the time to respond to me! xD *faceplant*- I'm just throwing this info to as many SLAL pack makers as I can, to try to increase compatibility in the framework as best I can. Normally I just use TTT Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments, but it's incompatible with an orgasm overhaul mod I installed.

good thing to do.

Adding the Tags isn´t this much of a problem