Katzumis SLAL Pack fur AnubiSs2167 Animation holded

the SLALanimobj.esp is different size with funnybiz version, is it safe to replace it with your version?

and the second one after i update your new animation the FNIS got warning like this

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.
i have FNIS Behavior 6.3 XXL but not sure if my animation got its limit now

This new 3.a pack contains some chaurus animations which I believe are still in development because I was unable to register my FNIS due to such an error:

ERROR(2025): Sequenced Animations (s) are at least 2 animations, line: 2

I was able to register my FNIS animation list only when I had deleted those test files from skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\chaurus\animations and skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\chaurus\behaviors.

the SLALanimobj.esp is different size with funnybiz version, is it safe to replace it with your version?

and the second one after i update your new animation the FNIS got warning like this

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.
i have FNIS Behavior 6.3 XXL but not sure if my animation got its limit now

Do not overwrite your SLALanimobj.esp, you should simply rename one of similar files. Instead of SLALanimobj.esp, name it AnubSLALanimobj.esp or FunnyBizSLALanimobj.esp or something like that. Different animation packs uses esp files to load resources into the game and if you delete or overwrite such esp file, you will find some objects disappeared.

As for your FNIS problem, seems like it is "too many animations" kind of problem. FunnyBiz animation pack is quite "heavy", since it contains so many animations. If your using posers like Halo Poser or Pinup Poser, you may consider to remove them in order to lower the total number of registered animations.

This new 3.a pack contains some chaurus animations which I believe are still in development because I was unable to register my FNIS due to such an error:

I was able to register my FNIS animation list only when I had deleted those test files from skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\chaurus\animations and skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\chaurus\behaviors.

Same Error here :-/

I think it's because the Chaurus test .txt doesn't list the second animation as part of the sequence of animations. Try adding it to the list of sequenced animations with a +

I think it's because the Chaurus test .txt doesn't list the second animation as part of the sequence of animations. Try adding it to the list of sequenced animations with a +

That´s what i did, after my post :D. Now i was able to Register them as normal with FNIS, but unfortunately the animations wont be listet in the MCM, so i think there is more than that short Thing to be done......... :-/

Somehow the 2 new Deer's animations didn't work for me. When i used match maker spell, only deer (doggy) animation showed up. Please check.

I installed Skyrim and tested it the animations are there and playing with 3b., but it often plays only Deer Doggy don´t know why but after disabling and reanabling deer doggy he seems to plays all animations equall.

• 2 weeks later...

Katzumi will you be updating this pack to include the latest two animations?? <3

The animations that epear in my thread are not realesed anywhere. When i decide they are ready then i send them straight to Katzumi first.

Oh I didn't even realize they wern't released yet - my bad haha!