Very sexy, i love it!

FO4 always lacked options for clothing/lingerie.

But i was wondering if you can make a version compatible for those of that use the Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE?

attachicon.gifenb2017_4_9_13_13_14.png

did you used bodyslide? i just tested and works, or i got the wrong cloth from someone else so.

Very sexy, i love it!

But i was wondering if you can make a version compatible for those of that use the Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE?

did you used bodyslide? i just tested and works, or i got the wrong cloth from someone else so.

I could, but it would erase my petite body. maybe i just have to make a new save with default nude...

I just like my character, i took a while to make one that closely resembles myself, for immersion :P

plus default is fat :/

Very sexy, i love it!

I could, but it would erase my petite body. maybe i just have to make a new save with default nude...

I just like my character, i took a while to make one that closely resembles myself, for immersion :P

plus default is fat :/

that body dnt exist at preset so? if not belive its for best you try replicate so, because imagine at future how many mods you will lose, or many hours will lost at 3ds max doing manual that.

Obs: just looked at bodyslide and already exist petite preset, maybe yours goes a bit diff, but try using that one for base and mix and match the slides till you got happy.

post-19248-0-01523500-1491788169_thumb.jpg

that body dnt exist at preset so? if not belive its for best you try replicate so, because imagine at future how many mods you will lose, or many hours will lost at 3ds max doing manual that.

Obs: just looked at bodyslide and already exist petite preset, maybe yours goes a bit diff, but try using that one for base and mix and match the slides till you got happy.

I did use that preset, all i did was reduce the breast size. i will just use this on the normal cbbe later on.

edit: ohh i see why, i have a mod installed to make your character a teenager.

so it reduces the size a lot. i uninstalled it and it looks normal now. my bad. i forgot to remove it.

I did use that preset, all i did was reduce the breast size. i will just use this on the normal cbbe later on.

so it reduces the size a lot. i uninstalled it and it looks normal now. my bad. i forgot to remove it.

you can rezise yourself using console command: setscale ( not permanent (idk how write that in english lol) ) and modscale (permanent): like setmodscale -0.01 (you will got little)  by example or setmoscale 0.01 (you will get high), im using setmodscale command so its not auto resize to regular scale when exit power armor. Sorry about that wall of text and horrible grammar, im not english native speaker and just tried help so you can use bodyslide and being teen without using a mod for that just need use modscale command.

**Obs: save before, try a size you like after taking that size test at game and at terminals, so if not goes good you can back just need use the save.

you can rezise yourself using console command: setscale ( not permanent (idk how write that in english lol) ) and modscale (permanent): like setmodscale -0.01 (you will got little)  by example or setmoscale 0.01 (you will get high), im using setmodscale command so its not auto resize to regular scale when exit power armor. Sorry about that wall of text and horrible grammar, im not english native speaker and just tried help so you can use bodyslide and being teen without using a mod for that just need use modscale command.

**Obs: save before, try a size you like after taking that size test at game and at terminals, so if not goes good you can back just need use the save.

Naw it's ok, i just removed it. it also messed up the alignment on terminals and other stuff.

i planed on deleting it, i just spaced it off XD

• 1 month later...

Hi there, Zenna!

Loving this PantyHose-mod, splendid work. But I'm curious in one thing. Is it possible to modify/create a new "full black" pantyhose as it's presented in bodyslider's preview , what looks exactly like this?

v5pWUBHs.jpg

It seems to me that there are some extreme well made modified pantyhoses in this topic and I'm interested that this kind above could be made by myself, but I don't yet have enough knowledge to know where to start and/or is that even possible.

Thanks again!  :)

To be honest i just made it for you. :) Opaque pantyhose are not my cup of tea.

I presume you already installed Zennas' fantastic pantyhose mod. But before you do anything, always remember the golden modding rule: backup your files! ;)

I will upload two files. Just copy them into the texture folder of Zennas' pantyhose mod and overwrite the file.

You can use photoshop or gimp or some other program to change the colors to your liking.

Have fun! :)

post-350459-0-30556600-1495269439_thumb.png

post-350459-0-57734600-1495269502_thumb.png

PantyHose-5.dds

PantyHose-8.dds

To be honest i just made it for you. :) Opaque pantyhose are not my cup of tea.

I presume you already installed Zennas' fantastic pantyhose mod. But before you do anything, always remember the golden modding rule: backup your files! ;)

I will upload two files. Just copy them into the texture folder of Zennas' pantyhose mod and overwrite the file.

You can use photoshop or gimp or some other program to change the colors to your liking.

Have fun! :)

My friend, I'm genuinely surprised for this and would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. :)  You have my eternal gratitude for your unselfish efforts and useful tips.  :D

Have a pleasant weekend and best of luck to you  :)

• 8 months later...
Guest O.Cobblepot
5 hours ago, RuntheReel said:

Hi thank you for the great work, I however am having troubles with this mod, all I see is one of the sets when I try to craft as well as in bodyslide.

Could you please enlighten me as to what I am doing wrong to access the other two items

thanks again

To see all panty variations you just go in game,to the armor workbench and change color and variations there.

• 1 year later...

I like mix this mod with https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26376. But is any chance to do for Fusion Girl body ? Please

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127531573

F50E713E55BB6DC796AA2A7F1092C985D100FBC4

Compilation This mod I use with few others and looks great .....But I did not bodyslide  because I just try to test on CBBE but would be nice to see this mod for Fusion Girl body.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...