Ok I'm asking here in hopes some one can help me! I am totally new to outfit studio, I have watched the tutorial videos, read the tutorials AND i just don't get how some people convert these things so nicely I use slim default body which tends to be very far from most clothes created on loverslab.

visa a vi the Outfit studio I have learned how to load a new project etc conform all set slide to 100 set base shape etc... whatever that actually does dunno... then I have got to use brush tool to increase decrease mesh to fit my slim preset whatever! Here is where I really run into an issue, I get the whole concept but With things like Zenna PantyHose (which I for example really would love to get in my game) the Mesh is quiet different from slim so when I brush it down, things get all wobbly distorted and distended, because there is so much mesh that it cant really get slimmed down to my body without a bunch of extra mesh getting all messed up, Yet I see people posting in the post section that have obviously managed to do just that, and I am just so confused and frustrated! Because apparently no one has a tutorial explaining anything near what I would like to do, and how to manage it properly.

example 1 of original pantyhose

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

example 2 of some ones conversion

blogentry-39987-0-25667400-1461479527.jp

Now of course these body shapes are a bit closer than the original and the slim, but still the mesh in that conversion is so perfect, and really I have no idea how they managed that without getting the distorted extra mesh, the thighs for example are still much much slimmer than the original. Ok soo if you have read this far, IM super sorry about coming off as hella whiney, but I am ripping my hair out here, I have spent at least 2 or 3 days multiple hours trying to pour over every tutorial I can find, and testing it, and repeating on different outfits, and I.. Just... don't get it!

Alright PS if anyone can help me, I love you forever long time, K thanks!

Btw I am cross posting in technical support, and Zenna pantyhose post, just in case, I don't even know if technical support is the right place for this, sorry! Been long time lurker.

Im not sure if im understand what you try to ask about sry my english its bad :)

Best wey for convert mesh to FO4 for me its 3ds max ,when i fit outfit to FO4 body in 3ds max i import it to bodyslide to add sliders .

So if you use any of my outfits mod you can use bodyslide to set your body preset witch you like it .

A question for Zenna:
Do you plan on doing anything else with these pantyhose?
I'd love to see some ripped/torn versions...

Laddered tights would make my character complete.   :P

Retextured your PantyHose mesh and used it in my Bunnygirl Outfit:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16798/?

thank you! <3

and thank you nananatsume for the transparacy method!

congrats on the 'Hot File'

The boots you used... They look awfully familiar.

Did ZGC / SleepWalking make them?

Nice mod though, can't wait to see v1.5

Also: Vault-tec Bunnies.

Since we can make our own vaults, why not fill them with Vault-Play-Mates?

Hi;

I've been using your mod for sometime now and it is nicely done.

What are the chances of getting alternate colors?

I've tried to edit things myself but I am no modder/creator and the outcome was not what I expected, hence, me posting here asking for more flavors.

EDIT: MOVED COMMENT BACK TO THIS SITE... 

I can handle that for ya, any particular colors you are looking for or just a variety pack?  

I'm not that good at creating esp files, so I could upload each individual color difference as its own mod, or just a quick and easy manual overwrite of the original textures.  

Ofcourse that is all based on Zenna's consent to do so, I don't think she minds the manual overwrite of the textures, but putting the different colors into esp files would be easy pickings for straight up theft of all the hard work Zenna's done for us.  

A question for Zenna:

Retextured your PantyHose mesh and used it in my Bunnygirl Outfit:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16798/?

thank you! <3

and thank you nananatsume for the transparacy method!

congrats on the 'Hot File'

The boots you used... They look awfully familiar.

Did ZGC / SleepWalking make them?

Nice mod though, can't wait to see v1.5

Also: Vault-tec Bunnies.

Since we can make our own vaults, why not fill them with Vault-Play-Mates?

Ah thanks! :)

Yup the boots are from that outfit, altough I'm not sure if he is the original author, because Zenna has also very similar boots (or even the same?) on one of his/her mods. And I think I even saw some skyrim mods using these boots.

A question for Zenna:

I have plan to make new pantyhose what i mean everythink new :) new high poly mesh and many new texture and new esp ,if will go good will be redy for sunday .

Anyway to get new slots or to edit this to slot that is currently not used by anything? I would like to wear this with full body armor and with right and left leg armor at same time. Slot 44/45 removes leg armor and slot 40 removes the full body armor. Looks awesome otherwise.

Anyway to get new slots or to edit this to slot that is currently not used by anything? I would like to wear this with full body armor and with right and left leg armor at same time. Slot 44/45 removes leg armor and slot 40 removes the full body armor. Looks awesome otherwise.

Simple to do in the creation kit, just open pantyhose and in one of the tabs (forget which one for sure) it will list which slot or slots the item fills.  Simply alter those to what you want.  

I can handle that for ya, any particular colors you are looking for or just a variety pack?  

I'm not that good at creating esp files, so I could upload each individual color difference as its own mod, or just a quick and easy manual overwrite of the original textures.  

Ofcourse that is all based on Zenna's consent to do so, I don't think she minds the manual overwrite of the textures, but putting the different colors into esp files would be easy pickings for straight up theft of all the hard work Zenna's done for us.  

Thanks, I'm not looking for just a replacer and I'm already at my esm/esp limit, so it would need to be a single esp. But Zenna said (in another post), there would be a new version by maybe Sunday, so hopefully there will also be some extra flavors.

Ok guys i start work agen on my PantyHose mod now i will spent more time with this mod not only with Zenna Outfits :).

I make new mesh for pantyhose higer poly like old1 here its sample 

c71698e781.jpg

now i need make some texture for it and test in game .

New update post any bugs plz 

All the Pantyhose work and look pretty good in game. No bugs on my end (other than I forgot to make them in Body Slide, so they did not match the body I use).

I was kinda wishing for some added color variations as well... but beggars can't be choosers.

Thank you for the update.

New update post any bugs plz 

All the Pantyhose work and look pretty good in game. No bugs on my end (other than I forgot to make them in Body Slide, so they did not match the body I use).

I was kinda wishing for some added color variations as well... but beggars can't be choosers.

Thank you for the update.

Tomorrow i will add some colors :)

New update add new color red for pantyhose 4,5,6,7,8

I'm having a problem of equipping your clothing mod, it seems that everytime i go in pipboy and equip and come out of the pip boy the item just automatically unequips the pantyhose

Okay seems like when i equip the pantyhose, exit my pip boy, it disappears. And then when i enter back into pip boy i see a new item spawn in my inventory which is classicsniper - holstered. It seems that your mod has some kind of issue with the mod which i installed which is this one http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10317/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D10317%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Im not sure but can be issue with slot-58 if you know how use CK or FO$Edito change slot in Armor addon and Armor for PantyHose and try it agen .

yeap i try to fix it but for the time being i just uninstalled the other mod because i think your is much more worth it :D  :heart:

• 5 months later...

Hello.

Very nice pantyhoses, thanks for the mod. I have a small problem though: I built it in Bodyslide with my preset and it works perfectly on a nude character, but when I put clothes on the pantyhose doesn't fit the body anymore, it becomes a bit larger. Any idea what causes this and how to remedy it? I've tested it with Commonwealth Shorts and Commonwealth Mini Dresses.

Hello.

Very nice pantyhoses, thanks for the mod. I have a small problem though: I built it in Bodyslide with my preset and it works perfectly on a nude character, but when I put clothes on the pantyhose doesn't fit the body anymore, it becomes a bit larger. Any idea what causes this and how to remedy it? I've tested it with Commonwealth Shorts and Commonwealth Mini Dresses.

You're gonna have to use Outfit Studio to adjust the mesh of the clothing you're equipping on top of the pantyhose so it no longer clips. Most but not all of Zenna's own outfits will fit fine without clipping. However when you mix and match mods from various authors, clipping is to be expected. Outfit Studio is your remedy.

• 2 months later...