How get in game

Can be craft at Chemistry Station

Change type

Use Armor WorkBench under PantyHose_black
For now is only 3 types but i will update it with more

Installation

Instal with NMM

Manual Installation

Extract with 7 zip or with Winrar and add Data folder to your Fallout4 game folder

Permission
Use this mod how do you like it but give me credits thank you :)

Hrer is my other mods with outfits http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2830-daz-conversions-by-zenna/

Edited by CPU

Thanks for the nice mod.

Anyway, I modified some files of the "Daz Conversions" and the "PantyHose" mods to apply Transparency & Fall off property.

Here are my modified screenshots

Would you mind if I upload the modified file?

You can check the modified file from my blog http://www.loverslab.com/blog/486/entry-2760-applying-xparency-fall-off/

Thanks for your wok again:)

i alweys have issue with alpha chanel i did about topic in technical support but didnt get answer,so i just do what i can do ,i will check thos file for sure maybe i learn how do alpha transparency how should be :)

and cant open that blog error 

Thanks for the nice mod.

Anyway, I modified some files of the "Daz Conversions" and the "PantyHose" mods to apply Transparency & Fall off property.

Here are my modified screenshots

Would you mind if I upload the modified file?

You can check the modified file from my blog http://www.loverslab.com/blog/486/entry-2760-applying-xparency-fall-off/

Thanks for your wok again:)

i alweys have issue with alpha chanel i did about topic in technical support but didnt get answer,so i just do what i can do ,i will check thos file for sure maybe i learn how do alpha transparency how should be :)

and cant open that blog error 

Thanks for your reply.

First of all, you must prepare a BGEM file.

You need to replace the BSLightingShaderProperty with a BSEffectShaderProperty.

I used Nifskope 2.0.0 Pre-Alpha 5 to insert a BSEffectShaderProperty node

blogentry-39987-0-22139200-1461502117_thumb.jpg
blogentry-39987-0-80001400-1461502122_thumb.jpg
blogentry-39987-0-58300800-1461502127_thumb.jpg
blogentry-39987-0-33300200-1461502133_thumb.jpg

And about the fall-off (to magnify the volume)

blogentry-39987-0-03251500-1461482206_thumb.jpg

Here are modified files

DazXparent.zip

PantyHoseXparent.zip

I must apologize for my mistake.

I believed that I need a BGEM & BSEffectShaderProperty to enable alpha blending.

But I found the BGSM & BSLightingShaderProperty can perform alpha blending.

Here is a screenshot

blogentry-39987-0-41108900-1461524751_thumb.jpg

Check the 'Decal' option of the BGSM, set Alpha Blend Mode to  the 'Standard' and just do as like skyrim. (appending NiAlphaProperty & using DX5 texture with a alpha channel)

blogentry-39987-0-56208100-1461524533_thumb.jpg
blogentry-39987-0-00966700-1461524593_thumb.jpg

That's all.

blogentry-39987-0-96531500-1461524635_thumb.jpg

You can control the glossiness with the 'Specular Multiplier'

By the way, the BGSM & BSLightingShaderProperty does not support Fall-Off option.

So it's better to use the BGEM & BSEffectShaderProperty for clothings like a stocking.

nice tutorial i try it later in weekend ,my vacation days its over so back to work agen i will have time for moding only in weekends ,and about upload my file you can check permission for that :) how you can see if you want make retexture do as you like it :)

i install this mod and daz conversions. nice mods.

but when i mod the cloth from daz conversions on workbench. the mod options of pantyhose appear (black, black 2, ...)

i checked esp via fo4dit. i found there isn't target OMOD keyword(MNAM of object modification) for the mod options of pantyhose.

and you use vanilla attach point keyword (ap_gun_barrel) in this mod and daz conversions. and this ap keyword never used in daz conversions.

i think define a new ma keyword and a new ap keyword for mod options is a better way.

i install this mod and daz conversions. nice mods.

but when i mod the cloth from daz conversions on workbench. the mod options of pantyhose appear (black, black 2, ...)

i checked esp via fo4dit. i found there isn't target OMOD keyword(MNAM of object modification) for the mod options of pantyhose.

and you use vanilla attach point keyword (ap_gun_barrel) in this mod and daz conversions. and this ap keyword never used in daz conversions.

i think define a new ma keyword and a new ap keyword for mod options is a better way.

i just use eazy fast wey :)

I add keyword now will show Pantyhose_Black(number) but will be on next update :)

• 1 month later...

Hi;

I've been using your mod for sometime now and it is nicely done.

What are the chances of getting alternate colors?

I've tried to edit things myself but I am no modder/creator and the outcome was not what I expected, hence, me posting here asking for more flavors.

EDIT: MOVED COMMENT BACK TO THIS SITE... 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I'm asking here in hopes some one can help me! I am totally new to outfit studio, I have watched the tutorial videos, read the tutorials AND i just don't get how some people convert these things so nicely I use slim default body which tends to be very far from most clothes created on loverslab.

visa a vi the Outfit studio I have learned how to load a new project etc conform all set slide to 100 set base shape etc... whatever that actually does dunno... then I have got to use brush tool to increase decrease mesh to fit my slim preset whatever! Here is where I really run into an issue, I get the whole concept but With things like Zenna PantyHose (which I for example really would love to get in my game) the Mesh is quiet different from slim so when I brush it down, things get all wobbly distorted and distended, because there is so much mesh that it cant really get slimmed down to my body without a bunch of extra mesh getting all messed up, Yet I see people posting in the post section that have obviously managed to do just that, and I am just so confused and frustrated! Because apparently no one has a tutorial explaining anything near what I would like to do, and how to manage it properly.

example 1 of original pantyhose

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

example 2 of some ones conversion

blogentry-39987-0-25667400-1461479527.jp

Now of course these body shapes are a bit closer than the original and the slim, but still the mesh in that conversion is so perfect, and really I have no idea how they managed that without getting the distorted extra mesh, the thighs for example are still much much slimmer than the original. Ok soo if you have read this far, IM super sorry about coming off as hella whiney, but I am ripping my hair out here, I have spent at least 2 or 3 days multiple hours trying to pour over every tutorial I can find, and testing it, and repeating on different outfits, and I.. Just... don't get it!

Alright PS if anyone can help me, I love you forever long time, K thanks!

Btw I am cross posting in technical support, and Zenna pantyhose post, just in case, I don't even know if technical support is the right place for this, sorry! Been long time lurker.