Anyone know of a type 3 body that can be hosted?

Hi all,

So I have a texture file that uses a glow map for a radiation effect. This is no problem applying to any type 3 nif, but since I need to make some edits in order for it to work, I would need to host a type 3 body specifically for the race. Does anyone of a body that can be altered and hosted by anyone on the nexus or here? (of course credit would be linked to the author)

Thanks! =)

Direct from the type3 page:

TYPE3 body meshes and textures are free to mod with TWO requirements:
1. Upload on Nexus and Nexus only.
2. If mod is compatible with TYPE3/V (read: UV map and stuff like that), include TYPE3 somewhere in the name of your mod. For obvious reasons-easier to search for all compatible mods. 
3. No special permission needed for NV. I consider it (mod-wise) the same as FO3. Same engine,same skeleton.Same rules as FO3.
TYPE3 and all variants made from it CANNOT be converted to other games,period. Do not bother to PM me with this. New,better games need new,better toys ;)

Guest endgameaddiction

Well, then there's obviously many variants that don't belong here.

You could just upload the textures and post screens of what it looks like on a type 3 body.

The problem is that I would prefer to avoid uploading it as a resource, due to the number of changes I've done to the nif to achieve the effect

Also by the way does anyone know about Kendo's permissions on the Mojave Delight page http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44312/? he has a resource pack that can be used by anyone, but when I browsed his work on LL there are no permissions given. :s

20160422224156_1.jpg20160422224204_1.jpg

Archived