[REQ] Deviously powered Chastity Belts w/ plugs

Ortexofwill

I actually thought of something while thinking up some new content. I can't work on it myself due to my computer cutting out almost all the time. So I wanted to put a request out.

I happened on an idea for a Chastity belt/plug combo. The belts that are already available are nice, but I want to see one variant of the padded belt with a Filled Soul gem embroidered into it. This would be paired with a dwarven plug that, upon activation through the DD Framework, would stimulate its victim through a piston action. The plug would be a ball plug for the vagina, small cogs would spin in place and the plug's Rod (it is a rod, right?) would move up and down at varying speeds depending on the soul gem on the belt. I'd like it if the Chastity Belt was a Dwemer Chastity belt that looks like the padded one but a small centurion face covers the lock & gem. the ball plug would be Dwemer in design as well. I have concept art for it but no scanner... Being broke sucks...

I also thought of a small questline that can integrate its lore:

Curious Hobbies

I can't believe I let that Lecherous Librarian have his way with me. Gods, I've never been so humiliated. But I thought I was finished with that disgusting Nord Perv. What was his name?,,, Zed or something...

Anyway a Courier gave me some kind of letter. He seems to want to meet me at the Winking Skeever for some kind of Errand. I cringe at the thought, but I guess I have little choice. Arkay only knows what kind of bounty hunters he would try to send my way if I don't head over.

A few days later...

I never should've given this guy the time. Apparently, he wants me to explore another Strange Dwemer Ruin somewhere near Dawnstar. He claimed it was a research facility for the Dwemer. HA! Research my ass! This place looks more like a dungeon for strange fetishes. I've never seen so many weird devices before. He gave me this drawing of what I'm looking for, though. At least that's a start compared to last time.

A day later...

I found a book and a few devices. It looks weirder that I expected. The Belt has a blood red Soul Gem in it... Knowing the plugs this guy shoved into me, it's probably cursed. But this plug... it looks like a ball with some gears hanging at the end of it... maybe it's Broken? anyway at least I got what he wants...

A week later...

GODS DAMN HIM TO OBLIVIAN!!! These things have... AHH!!... NNNGH... been.... AHHHH!!.... Torturing my.... gasp!!.... *heavy breathing*.... noooo.... I've been putting up with this thing for five days.... It hurts so much to have all my EEK!!.... AHHH... RRRGH!.... MMMNN... Gods.... Why won't this thing let me CUM?!

In case you didn't catch the point of it, Basically the Courier will send a letter about a week after the events of the forbidden tome. He will want to see the PC at the winking skeever and leaves a special PS with: if you don't show up I understand. My previous associates just loved the same cursed items I gave you, too. I'll be sure to send them to you through my special couriers.

At the winking skeever, he stumbled on some information while visiting an associate in Dawnstar. He has a drawing and wants you to pick up the machines and a log book (which contains instruction on how to build these two new devices. Note: This Book will unlock the Powered Belt and Stroking Plug). grab the items and the book (Flipping through it to unlock the devices) and bring them back.

When you return with the items he will read the book, then suddenly equip them on you. With no key to unlock it, you're left with these devices strapped in place. The device will do much the same thing as the Cursed Vibrators, except with the direct stroking stimulation, will cause the PC to reach climax more quickly. Except it stops just short of making you cum. worst of all, the orgasm will build slowly over time and make you reach climax more quickly each time, to the point of even the slightest stimuli will force the PC's body into a spastic orgasm that is forcefully denied by the Belt's Cursed Gem.

two weeks later, the Courier will send a letter, saying he's found someone who may be able to construct a new key and wants you to meet him in Dawnstar at the inn. once there, a Dark Elf with gray hair is introduced and together you wander into a small sideroad ruin. The Dark Elf makes the key in no time and gets you out, but no sooner are you free that your raped, College Style ;).

The Questname: Curious Past

Triggers: 1 in-game week after the events of the Forbidden Tome

So yeah, if someone wants to help me make this happen, let me know. I think it has potential to be some great (if tormentive) fun for anyone... well, anyone with as disturbed a mind as my own, anyways...

Thanks folks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived